THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

is it possible to lose 9lbs in a day or are my scales dodgy?! Could be water loss as I havent stopped pee'ing! Sorry TMI! :p

I weighed myself about 5 times yesterday to make sure, and now I just weighed myself another 5 and have lost 9lbs!

girlies i just noticed i am not on list please can i be added

My info:
Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb
Weight to loose : 26lb.

I started on week two and i lost 3lbs

thanku muchly xx

:D My weighloss buddy! :thumbup:

We WILL do it!! How you doing today hun? x

Ok hun, the power is yours :rofl: SC has fixed it so you are the OP of the first post, you can now update aswell as me....thank you hun x

Thanks hun. I was very confused when I saw that I had written this thread! Thought i must have done it in my sleep or something :rofl:

Thank you for the extra pair of hands Vici :flower:

NP hun :) Glad to see you are on the mend!! Its rubbish feeling ill :hugs:

is it possible to lose 9lbs in a day or are my scales dodgy?! Could be water loss as I havent stopped pee'ing! Sorry TMI! :p

I weighed myself about 5 times yesterday to make sure, and now I just weighed myself another 5 and have lost 9lbs!

9lbs!!?!! Cor that would be nice!! Not sure its possible tho, sorry hun :rofl:

girlies i just noticed i am not on list please can i be added

My info:
Start weight 166lb
Target weight of 140lb
Weight to loose : 26lb.

I started on week two and i lost 3lbs

thanku muchly xx

Done :thumbup: Welcome aboard :D

I would get your scales checked hun. Even water weight wouldn't drop off in one or two days.

can wait for weigh in tomorrow!!

Andrea - :rofl: if its right thats fab!! well done xx

Vici- when youve updated the first post with peoples weightloss can you just pop a post up to say 'updated to here' or the likes....just been to update and saw youve done it:thumbup:

Well my weekend was the big disaster I thought it was gona be...I had way to much to eat and drink and I am not even gona go on the scales to Friday!.

Im not looking forward to my week though, I have the dentist monday and Friday and I also plan to Wean Olivia of the Dummy while trying extra hard to shift the weight I have probably gained this week.

Roll on next week lol

Vici- when youve updated the first post with peoples weightloss can you just pop a post up to say 'updated to here' or the likes....just been to update and saw youve done it:thumbup:

Yip, no probs hun - was also gonna sort a running total loss for each person on the front page if thats OK? :D

Yip, no probs hun - was also gonna sort a running total loss for each person on the front page if thats OK? :D

go for it x

LOL it would be good if it was but I doubt it! I'll weigh myself in the morning and see what it says!

my day today:

breakfast: fruit smoothie
Lunch: greek salad
Dinner: roast parsnips, carrots and sweet potato with a veggie pie

snacks: 2 wholegrain and nut pitta with low fat humous, 1 apple
drinks: 4 glasses water

exercise:
30 mins swim
Arm curls @ 15kg 3x12
Leg Press @ 50kg 3x12
Back Extensions @ 20kg 3x12
Crunches 3x12

Of course you can :D More the merrier :D Need your info hun, start weight, how much you want to lose :D

thanking you :)

from beginnin of this year start weigh 228, then started weigh properly tuesday was 226. So may pick which u want to put.
Im doing it in 2 halfs, atm target is 183.

Weigh in today, iv lost 3lb :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->