THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Fabulous girls, Leanne, that great :D

Jac - updated to here x

Well done Leanne and Jac!!

Looking forward to being weighed this week, I have a feeling I've lost this week.

I've had poached egg on toast this morning. Got a big bowl of melon for lunch with some fat free yoghurt yummy!!

you lot are giving me inspiration to not raid the cupboards! I knew i should have flung out all the leftover xmas choccys! :dohh:

Must resist!!!

P.s. Scales are showing the same as yesterday so I am thinking the weigh in on Saturday was wrong!
I am dying to get to Friday to see if any of this has worked!

Holy crap well done Leanne, 10lbs is amazing :happydance:

Well done Jac too on 4lbs, thats fab!!

Cant believe ive lost half a stone in a fortnight im dead pleased, and you know what, for once in my life im not popping slimming pills like theyre going out of fashion, im just eating properly and its coming off on its own, im really pleased :happydance:

Between us we must have lost the entire weight of one person over the last fortnight :lol:

Well done PP :happydance: Do you find you have more energy? I feel great right now :) People have been commenting on how clear my skin is, and I feel like I have a lot more energy now.

Of course your not too late Laura, just post your start weight and what you need to lose and itll be added to the OP

Nic, i dont really know how i feel on the energy front since i was sicky pretty much all last week, so hopefully this week now im better i'll start to notice it a bit more

Ok...thanx...ffs..ok i weigh now 260lb and i dunno how much i want to loose but im a size 20/22 now and i wanna get into a 14 so can i just say thats how much i wanna loose? xx

RAF, you posted before about quinoa, what kind of things do you eat it with? We have rice, potatoes or pasta with everything and it's boring :( I need some ideas!

Well done ladies some amazing weight losses this week :)

Day 1 of SW is going good for me!! its nice to beable to eat lots again and not having a constant hunger on!!!

Ahhh I had the dentist today and just feel like totally munchin on chocolate! My diet is really suffering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->