THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Bit of a strange question but does anyone look bigger than they actually are! The reason I ask is clothes sizing wise I dont need to be any smaller but I dont look the size I am I look at least 1 if not 2 sizes bigger.

Could this just be because my body needs toning? x

RAF, you posted before about quinoa, what kind of things do you eat it with? We have rice, potatoes or pasta with everything and it's boring :( I need some ideas!

I had a salad the other day with quinoa and bulgur wheat. I chilled it, and added red onion, spring onion, sundried tomatoes, soy beans, edamame beans and feta cheese. Then I made a dressing with creme fraiche, lemon juice and mint.

Quinoa is nice with chilli too.

Here's some recipes here for you:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?keywords=quinoa&pager.offset=0

:)

Glad you're feeling better this week too PP :thumbup:

Bit of a strange question but does anyone look bigger than they actually are! The reason I ask is clothes sizing wise I dont need to be any smaller but I dont look the size I am I look at least 1 if not 2 sizes bigger.

Could be toning. Do you feel you need to tighten up, or is it more what you see in the mirror?

Could be toning. Do you feel you need to tighten up, or is it more what you see in the mirror?

Its both! I know I need to tone up but also I still see the same me in the mirror that was there last year x

oooo can i join please
i started last week
i was 229lb last week lost 7lb
now 222lb get weighed thursday for this week
my name is shani

oooo can i join please
i started last week
i was 229lb last week lost 7lb
now 222lb get weighed thursday for this week
my name is shani

added to the list:thumbup:

Ok Girls, Huge Congratulations to PINKSNOWBALL on her 10 lbs loss this week!

CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP IT UP:thumbup:

She is week 2's LOSER OF THE WEEK:rain:

:blush:

yey!!! thanks xx

let s hope after the week im gonna have i can keep it up!!!!

:happydance:

Is there anyway that I could still join? I know it's a little late, but I was on vacation after the holidays and just got home last week... I weighed myself as a starting weight last Friday and am starting at 154 lbs. I want to lose 20 lbs... My first weigh in will be Friday... I'll love you forever if I can join! :hugs:

well done pink snowball.

Please can you add me to the list too, current weight 13st13 , need to loose 2 stones at least :(

Thanks

Steph

:happydance: well done leanne :) :happydance:

my first day of weight watchers today! i am NOT being this weeks worst loser! :rofl:

Its both! I know I need to tone up but also I still see the same me in the mirror that was there last year x

I feel the same as you, im a size 12 but when I look in the mirror I think I look alot bigger than any other woman a size 12 :(

RAF, you posted before about quinoa, what kind of things do you eat it with? We have rice, potatoes or pasta with everything and it's boring :( I need some ideas!

I had a salad the other day with quinoa and bulgur wheat. I chilled it, and added red onion, spring onion, sundried tomatoes, soy beans, edamame beans and feta cheese. Then I made a dressing with creme fraiche, lemon juice and mint.

Quinoa is nice with chilli too.

Here's some recipes here for you:

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/search.do?keywords=quinoa&pager.offset=0

:)

Oh yummy!! They look delicious! I will give them a go. Where do you get it from? Health food stores? I'm sure I seen it in my local one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->