THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

well girls, it's be short and sweet but I am going to take a bit of a back seat now. I am concentrating on healthy eating rather than losing weight as we found out this morning we are expecting our first baby, so i'd rather concentrate on healthy eating rather than losing weight and cutting down calories :)

I'll be sure to remain standing by as your personal cheerleader :)

thanks girls, you have no idea how excited I am!

Already feeling a little off colour (early i know!) so at this rate i'll lose weight anyway!

Well I had a good day yesterday and my trainer kicked my arse round the gym! I could barely lift my arms afterwards. :lol: I did 30 minutes on the bike and an hour on weights.

Swimming and cycling today to give my muscles a break!

Aww huge congrats!! What a lovely reason to stop dieting! x

Congratulations Buttonnose! That's so exciting!! I wish you the best during your pregnancy... :hugs:

No one said whether I could officially join, so I'll just talk anyways! :winkwink:
I woke up this morning and I just feel so gooood! I love it when I actually get into the habit of dieting and exercising... my body was so happy that I didn't eat a snack last night when I got home from work! I've done so well and I'm excited! I just hope that when I do have an occasional slice of pizza with my OH... I don't get back into bad habits!! I don't think I'm ready to handle that yet though... so for now I'm sticking to calorie counting!

can i join if i use stones rather than pounds? i refuse to see my weight in kilos or lbs (on scale)so wouldnt be able to join if it has to be pounds :(

and thanks everyone !!

got a difficult few days coming up , but im REFUSE to get han's blinkie :rofl:

awww huge congrats buttonnose! Hope you have a healthy happy pregnancy!

How are you all doing?

I struggled today with the milkshakes in the morning so i am now calorie counting more than anything,
i checked online and it said cutting down to 1500 cals a day should help me lose weight!

I will be so gutted if i get to Friday and havent lost anything!

Im feeling crapy so ate choc at lunch and tea :grr: due on too! Han that badge is coming my way :haha:
On a nicer note though, i took measurements when starting circuits on 4th Jan. I've lost from 0.5 - 4cms on different parts already, could have measured wrong, but not all over surely!

C0ngrats PS and Buttonnose too!

KEEP GOING GIRLS!!!

Im feeling crapy so ate choc at lunch and tea :grr: due on too! Han that badge is coming my way :haha:
On a nicer note though, i took measurements when starting circuits on 4th Jan. I've lost from 0.5 - 4cms on different parts already, could have measured wrong, but not all over surely!

C0ngrats PS and Buttonnose too!

KEEP GOING GIRLS!!!

i had chocolate today too! But it was a Mars delight, so just the same amount of cals as a slimfast bar and tastes so much naughtier!

I am dreading next week cos I will be due on too, and thats the only time I really binge on chocolate so it will all probably go wrong!

Wait until you girls see the double chocolate fudge cake with buttercream icing I made today :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->