THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I ran a really crappy time. I mean I really tried hard and failed. I've had shin splints so that's partly the reason as I haven't been able to train. However I now have to cancel my weekend away and I was supposed to leave tomorrow AM. My CO will be pissed me and I've screwed up. I wouldn't have got myself injured if I'd look after myself better :(

Hun, Shin Splints are really horrible and painful its not your fault. You just need to make sure you recover fully and keep going, with your drive I'm sure you'll meet your time next time.
xx

Thanks hun :hugs: I just push myself a lot, and I know if I'd taken better care of myself then I could have avoided this. It's my own fault, and now I've screwed up going away this weekend with the TA. Now I'll have to face my COs wrath tomorrow.

At least I'm trying to fix it now. Having regular rests from running, new trainers, massage, using ice, etc.

Ive lost 4lb this week!!
The school run has its advantages after all!

Woooo!!!!!!!!!!! 9lbs loss for me this week!!! SOOOOOO happy it wasnt all for nothing!
I know you lose the most in the 1st week and it will slow down now so I need ro keep telling myself that it wont be as much next week so I dont get all disapointed and give up!

:yipee:

Woooo!!!!!!!!!!! 9lbs loss for me this week!!! SOOOOOO happy it wasnt all for nothing!
I know you lose the most in the 1st week and it will slow down now so I need ro keep telling myself that it wont be as much next week so I dont get all disapointed and give up!

Wow well done!!

2lbs loss for me.

Was 2.8lbs yesterday, but I went on a stupid binge eating spree as I was really upset. Nothing unhealthy, just way too much food :(

I'm on 6 weeks of enforced sick leave from the TA and I feel like shite. :( Have let people down, but let myself down more.

I have lost nothing :cry: I was good too I had one naughty night but nothing drastic I did loads of exercise too feel a bit disheartened :nope:

Well done a bloody good start :thumbup:

I have lost nothing :cry: I was good too I had one naughty night but nothing drastic I did loads of exercise too feel a bit disheartened :nope:

dont worry hun , we all get weeks like that ! just you wait and see the scales next week!! bet it will be a fab number :thumbup:

2lbs loss for me.

Was 2.8lbs yesterday, but I went on a stupid binge eating spree as I was really upset. Nothing unhealthy, just way too much food :(

I'm on 6 weeks of enforced sick leave from the TA and I feel like shite. :( Have let people down, but let myself down more.

stop being so hard on yourself hunni :hugs:

Girls i have lost nothing :( Not surprised I have been ill all week so eating crappy snacks instead of meals:(

Only lost 1lb again ....but on a good note thats half a stone in 3 wks and over a yr that would be over 8stone ..way past my target ...ive just got to get that into my head instead of feeling down over only 1lb

Well done to everyone... you're doing brilliantly!! :hugs:

Only 1lb lost for me this week too.:cry:

I had a small chinese meal last saturday night and ended on putting on 1 1/2 lb on over the weekend :blush:(wish i had more now)

managed to get that off and lose a futher 1lb and :witch: started yesterday so hopefully will be a better week

its my birthday today tho so we are out for tea tonight but will try and stay healthy!!

I have not cheated all week apart from my miniscule bit of chinese food - goes to show i need to stick to it all the time.:dohh:

I put on a pound this week - bit gutted but its justified as we were househunting so with that and being busy with JJ I didn't get much exercising done and was also eating quite late at night:nope:gonna get stuck in this week. Also we'll be packing to m ove so hopefully that bit of extra work will burn some caloriess:thumbup:

I lost 1 pound this week :thumbup:

I was hoping for more. Did alot of excercise this week :shrug:

Im thinking positive here.....At least I didnt gain :happydance:

Congratulations/Good luck on everyone's weight loss :flower:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members