THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

thanks Jac, yeah similar to CD, slimfast :) Not totally doing it though, i have cereal if I cant cope with a milkshake in the morning!
As long as I'm sticking to 1500 cals a day Im happy!

I am treating myself tonight with some low fat nachos! :) I promised myself all week if I'd lost weight I'd have some!

Sorry Girls I lost a Big Fat Nothing....I knew it though, having the dentist twice this week made me eat :( not that its an excuse but now thats out the way and my cold is just about gone I should have a better week next week!

Hi girls, massive well done for all your losses. I had my op on Tuesday and was only discharged today as I've not been too good :-( Haven't weighed in but will try and update all your weights tomorrow xxx

Hi girls, massive well done for all your losses. I had my op on Tuesday and was only discharged today as I've not been too good :-( Haven't weighed in but will try and update all your weights tomorrow xxx

Hope you feel better soon hun!
x

I lost 3lbs this week, really pleased with that!. Everyones doing so well!
xx

Thanks Hun, def getting there. They removed 52 stones and my gallbladder. Just hopped on the scales and it's not good but then I've not been to the toilet since Monday :-( Think I'm just gonna miss this week out and weigh next Friday x

Thanks Hun, def getting there. They removed 52 stones and my gallbladder. Just hopped on the scales and it's not good but then I've not been to the toilet since Monday :-( Think I'm just gonna miss this week out and weigh next Friday x

Ouch! Get well soon x

I was bloated for days after my op,from all the air they pump into you and your insides will all be tender.Took me ages to be able to go the loo too.Just take it easy hun xxx

Just checked my inches, and in three weeks I have lost....

3 inches of each thigh (so 6inches in total)
2 inches off my bust
2 inches off my waist
2 inches off my hips

Very happy with that :)

Vici :hugs: Hope you feel better soon, Try to take it easy for awhile.

Just checked my inches, and in three weeks I have lost....

3 inches of each thigh (so 6inches in total)
2 inches off my bust
2 inches off my waist
2 inches off my hips

Very happy with that :)

seeeeeeeeeee! Something to be proud of! You deserve it too, seeing how hard you have worked:hugs:

I spoiled myself to a bagel this morning, rather than my cereal! I didn't even want it - I kept thinking about the extra calories :rofl:

can someone pls explain what it means the weigh in is mon-fri? i dont get it.

can someone pls explain what it means the weigh in is mon-fri? i dont get it.

Every week we all weigh ourselves weekly hun and then can let vici know on this thread how much we have lost, vici will update our weight losses on fri and mon evenings. I usually let vici know on a friday when iv weighed myself...where as others between fri and mon xx

oooooooh goodie!! because i only joined the other day and thought i would have to say i didnt lose but i have lost now,so will post on monday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->