THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

Vici could you update mine please! I have lost 4lb! :happydance: xx

On the bright side, I've gone down nearly 1.5 BMI points and dropped from a size 14/16 to a comfy 14 top and bottom. I need to get back to thinking positive. Today has been rubbish enough.

I ended up having to weigh myself a day early... so I did it last night rather than today this morning when I was supposed to, as I went out with some girly friends last night! I lost 3 pounds as of last night though! :happydance:

While I'm excited and everything... I feel like I should have lost more. AF is suprising me early (not sure why, since I'm on the pill) and I feel all bloaty and gross too. She hasn't come yet, but is DEFINATELY on her way. Is it possible that my weight isnt 100% accurate from that? Or is that me just wishing I lost more?

However, I fit in the jeans I got on Christmas... I cried that day when they didn't fit me, but I did fit in (just a little tight, but enough that I can wear them, which I did last night!!)

I've lost 1 pound!

I ate pretty bad last weekend so am happy for any loss. It was all water weight though as I peed it all out on Wednesday and Thursday.

I finished the 30 day challenge on Wii Active. I lost 8 pounds while doing the challenge. I am definitely getting more toned and at least half the cottage cheese on my thighs is gone!

I think my hubby is appreciating the weight loss because he keeps on buying me new clothes. He hasn't done that in a long time.

Overall, I am very pleased with my progress and can't wait to see where I am at goal weight, only 12 pounds from now.

Well done on all the losses girls!. I'm going to weigh in later when my lovely babies give me a min lol!. Rafwife Hope your feeling a bit better today!?
x

Well done on all the losses girls!. I'm going to weigh in later when my lovely babies give me a min lol!. Rafwife Hope your feeling a bit better today!?
x

I was better yesterday. :lol: Had to speak to my CO today, and go to the docs.

Tomorrow is another day though!

Also, I think everyone should be very pleased with 1 or 2 pound losses. That is a very healthy way to lose weight. my thoughts are that the slower you take it off, the longer it stays off. I am trying not to do anything that is to drastic from the way I want to eat and excercise when I am at goal weight. this is why I'm not going to my all time low weight which is 20 pounds lighter then my goal weight. I know there is no way I can keep up with all the physical activity I did when I was that weight. And I would probably gain it back anyway.

Right, my goal this week is to lose 2.5lbs. That means I'll be into 29lbs to lose rather than the 30s, and I'll have lost 1.5 BMI points in a month.

Nic :hugs: Dont be too hard on yourself, your doing brilliantly and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Andrea: wow! FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC hun! Are you on the CD or similar?

Well done to everyone on their losses and to those who have stayed the same, at least you have not gained!

Serina, 1lb is a LOSS FOREVER, look at it that way!

Either Vici or myself will update this later on girls:thumbup:

Anyone using the wii fit board as the scales, only going by that?

im using wii fit and normal scales, wii fit weighed me slightly higher than scales but loss this week so far has been the same on both.

im using wii fit and normal scales, wii fit weighed me slightly higher than scales but loss this week so far has been the same on both.

usually wii fit weighs me higher, but the scales are, think there broke.
going get OH to give them a try.

woooohoooooooo loss of 3.6lb and with normal clothes and not my P.J'S. will just call it 3lbs for now. But ami cheating if i have weighed myself before tea? Fridays is our naughty night and we have a Dominos. lol. Think i will weigh myself inmorning as well though!

Mmmmm dominio's am waiting for mine! I could eat the computer screen atm.

Well done on the loss.

:hi: lovelies, well done on some good losses again this week!!

1lb for me this week, now ive only got these last 7lbs to lose its going to slow right down, i can expect 1lb a week for a while now, they are so hard to shift

Didnt have a very good week either if im honest, had a Burger King on Wednesday and a KFC today :shock: :blush:

Still a loss though so im happy, just need to kick half a stone and im there :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->