THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

scrap yesterdays, I weighed myself this morning, naked and uneaten....I've lost 7lb's from last weeks weight...:D OMFG

Wow Jay thats amazing, well done hun :hugs:

:hugs: Vici, hope your feeling a bit beter today

Nic youve done great, i havent even thought about taking my measurements, last time i did many moons ago i was 34-24-34 ... i think the only time i'll be like that again is in my dreams :rofl:

1lb loss this week, went for pizza hut as treat on fri night so good job i weighed fri am. done crap this week as due on, eating choccie here there and everywhere,

Nic - ive been concentrating on measurements too, got loss there but not so much in weight :D

1lb loss this week, went for pizza hut as treat on fri night so good job i weighed fri am. done crap this week as due on, eating choccie here there and everywhere,

Nic - ive been concentrating on measurements too, got loss there but not so much in weight :D

That's great Hun :) I think going by inches is a much more tangible way of seeing results. Keeps you motivated too!

1lb. a tad disappointed, til i think of all the complete cr*p I've eaten. then i don't feel so bad.
I WILL do better this week!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, and I don't mean to cause trouble or confusion, or make things more complicated buuuut...

Being a very large girl I know I could lose 5lbs in a week a lot easier than a girl who is maybe only 10-20 lbs over weight. Thus, it would be very hard for a lighter girl to win loser of the week. Maybe if we went by percentages it might work better. Like if a 200 pound girl lost 10lbs, she would have lost 5% of her body weight, where as if a 150 lb girl lost 7.5lbs she would also have lost 5%. Just a suggestion.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, and I don't mean to cause trouble or confusion, or make things more complicated buuuut...

Being a very large girl I know I could lose 5lbs in a week a lot easier than a girl who is maybe only 10-20 lbs over weight. Thus, it would be very hard for a lighter girl to win loser of the week. Maybe if we went by percentages it might work better. Like if a 200 pound girl lost 10lbs, she would have lost 5% of her body weight, where as if a 150 lb girl lost 7.5lbs she would also have lost 5%. Just a suggestion.

i know what you mean! good point :thumbup: but i cant figure the math out :dohh:

Good point! I know I have only lost as much this week because i have so much to lose, although it will slow down soon to 1-2lbs per week once my body settles in to it. x

Saying that though, some of the slimmer girls that are using Cambridge are losing weight rapid, I think whatever diet has alot to with it.

Good point hun :) Gives the smaller girls a chance to win LOTW too :thumbup:

i didnt lose anything last week but im starting properly this week!

Well I haven't exercised at all since Thursday so am feeling a bit sluggish. I've dropped hardly any weight too. But I needed the rest for my legs.

Training session tomorrow afternoon though!

I didn't exercise Friday or Saturday either :blush: I got caught up in the weekend and everything.. but was back at the gym for an hour this morning, so I'm feeling better now!

Has anyone else taken starting pictures... to visualize the change as you lose weight? I am keeping a photo diary on my laptop of my pictures each week.. I think it will be neat to see the changes!

now Ive had a week of dieting I am going to start regular excersise this week! I have recorded a few workouts from the fitness channel on Sky and I have a few dvds I have collected over the years, some are still in their wrappers! :blush:

OH says if I stick to this for a month he will get me the WII fit plus too, :)

now Ive had a week of dieting I am going to start regular excersise this week! I have recorded a few workouts from the fitness channel on Sky and I have a few dvds I have collected over the years, some are still in their wrappers! :blush:

OH says if I stick to this for a month he will get me the WII fit plus too, :)

What a good incentive! Sounds like your OH is lovely!

I went on the vibrogym this morning - didnt have time for a full gym workout as well before work so Im going back tomorrow to do it.

Hoping for a good loss this week!

it has been my birthday this weekend but have been really good and not cheated at all.
roll on weigh in day next friday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->