THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

:rofl: at this one!

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/icecreamexercise.gif

Oh god thats hilarious :rofl:

:hi: Rhonda, i'll add you onto the main list now!! Lots of luck

Nic how do you manage to drink so much water? I just cant do it, it seems to slosh around in my stomch and make me feel all weird, like you do when your ill and have had nothing but water :lol:

:rofl: at this one!

https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/smileys/icecreamexercise.gif

Oh god thats hilarious :rofl:

:hi: Rhonda, i'll add you onto the main list now!! Lots of luck

Nic how do you manage to drink so much water? I just cant do it, it seems to slosh around in my stomch and make me feel all weird, like you do when your ill and have had nothing but water :lol:

I space it through the day. I always have a glass with food too. I would probably just start gradually, just having it with lunch and dinner and work up to having more.

No im hungry too :hissy:

Im just having a big glass of orange squash in the hope it will kill some hunger, the scales had better be kind to me next friday :lol:

I agree with you there,i can almost feel my stomach shrinking...lol...this had better be worth it.xx

Ive had to hide the Quality Street away as it was on the table...it was calling me lol x

Don't worry ladies. If you stick with it your stomach will shrink and you won't be so hungry. When I started on the 28th of November I ate close to 1500 calories a day and yesterday I ate 800. Given, I was still hungry but if I had eaten 1500 I would have felt bloated.

Also, We should start an exercise thread. We have a healthy food thread and this thread. We need exercise and then it will be complete. :thumbup:

What is everyone doing on the exercise front whilst Cooney has brought it up?

Im going to a Legs, Bums & Tums class once a week with my friend, i dont have time in my hectic schedule for much more :(

:cry: Me and Halen had some photos taken by a friend to build up her portfolio for uni and I look such a mess, I'm so fat and horrible :cry: I gotta loose weight dammit! I can't carry on being such a chubber!

Edit - I've took down the photos, I don't wanna look at them and keep feeling so fat and horrible! I will be skinny by the summer! I will I will!

My OH bought me wii EA sports active for christmas I'm just going to try and use that with the wii fit, and walk lots with the pram - If it ever stops snowing that is lol.

The only exercise im doing is walking everywhere at the mo. Im not allowed to do anything really for another 4 weeks as it will take 6 weeks for me to heal from my op.
So im going to look for some good exercise regimes while im waiting x

I'm going to spin circuit with my friend twice a week (hopefully) !
I want to start going out for walks in the day with Leo in his pram but we live at the top of a hill and we'd be safer on a sled at the mo:blush: Plus I hate having to walk back up the hill....it kills me.:dohh:

i had chicken noodles for lunch which was naughty,
and just a jacket spud and cheese triangle with a cheese triangle and loads of salad.

i'm doing the wii fit everyday while rhys naps in his cot, soo as my new pram comes i'll walk an hour everyday.

thing with me is my oh is fussy, rosie is quite fussy, and rhys will eat anything so i find it hard to find thing for eveyone to eat.i love fish but craig hates it. so got to organize myself a bit more,

Can i join please ???????????/

not sure excately how much i weigh at the min as ive been scoffing loads , starting monday once xmas ny and my birthday out the way but i can guarentee you i will be the heaviest here!!

i wanna lost 54lb to start with this year!

:flower:

Im gonna start doing my Davina DVD tomorrow and take the dog for a walk rather than asking my hubby to do it.xx

Course you can Leanne, let me know your start weight when you get around to it and i'll add you on :flower:

Ive been good today so im having 1 shortbread biscuit and a small packet of crisps with my evening cuppa ... this is my killer, by this time in the evening im starving and just pig out, normally id eat 5 or 6 shortbread biscuits and at 95 cals each, well, thats not good :shock: But my crisps and 1 biscuit are 160 cals which isnt so bad as ive only had around 900 cals so far today

Jayleigh those pics are lovely hun, but i know what you mean about looking at pictures of yourself and thinking, errrgh is that really me?

No my arms are like giant huge tree trunks! Urgh I'm such a mess!

I'm trying to be so good, I have no junk in the house to eat, I refuse to buy it anymore so I can't eat it. But theres left over chilli in the kitchen and its calling, even though it was so spicey it made my tongue hurt lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->