THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

What is everyone doing on the exercise front whilst Cooney has brought it up?

Im going to a Legs, Bums & Tums class once a week with my friend, i dont have time in my hectic schedule for much more :(

I run for 30 minutes 5 days a week atm. I also do a workout program for arm strength 3 days a week and situps everyday.

I want to start swimming again though.

Hi girls, please add me in. I was weighing on Mondays but will change to Fridays to fit in!!! Been "off" over Christmas so not looking forward to next week!!!

Vici
start weight 16st 7lbs - 231lbs
current weight 15st 12lbs - 222lbs
target weight loss - 68lbs

I am getting married on 1st October and I want to love my pictures not loath them as I do now :growlmad: I may need lots of help and motivation as i get demotivated very easily :nope: ny other gals who have lots to lose like me? xx

Hello lovely ladies!

Today I have had

scan bran with marmite and quark for breakfast

no lunch

sweet and sour prawn stir fry for dinner (homemade)

no snacks just some diet coke

and I have just spent 30 mins on the ea active that I got today!

x

I'm just doing the Wii Fit. Doing aerobics, strength training and Yoga....trying to do a little bit of everything and mix things up a bit.

I'm doing walking (will try and go a bit longer each day, especially as the weather starts to get better) and i carry Imi in her sling rather than with the pram :) I also am going to use my wii fit more along with my new ea sports programme for wii :)

My first aim is to get back on the wii fit

Since having alex im over the weight limit :blush:

i loved going on it before i got pregnant!!

:wave: hi everyone can I join Im gonna try to lose some now that my LO is 7weeks so its time to get started but somehow I have managed to lose most of the baby weight I put on and only have 4 lbs to go to have lost all of it but I was overweight to begin with so I want to lose way more than 4lbs more like 56lbs my start weight right now is at 226lbs (253lbs when I went in to have LO) and I am shooting for about 170lbs...most of my teen years I was at 170 and was very happy with that so that is the goal for now :) but to be honest just to be under 200lbs would be so great as Ive not seen that since I got pregnant with Jacob about 6 yrs ago :nope: I just purchased the jenny mccartney game for the wii but havent tried it and probably wont get to for a few weeks because I packing up the house to move right now but Im going to start walking on the treadmill everyday starting today lol so Im really wanting to buy the wii fit too is it good? I see alot of you seem to use it so is it hard to use Im really interested in it!

there is a weight limit? didnt know this what is the weight limit if you dont mind me asking because I was wanting to purchase it but I weigh alot :blush:wont be any use for it if I cant get on it :dohh:

I go to the gym - like twice a month!

I need to start going regulary but Im always left alone with Josh when im not at work and don't have anyone who could really watch him after work!

Well I've been doing good on the Wii Active 30 day challenge. But today, my eating has been crap. But I still lost weight from this morning. Does anyone else weigh themselves excessively? I step on the scale several times a day. It works for me because I can handle the weight fluctuations. But I still think I over do it. Tell me I'm not the only one?

Im going to a Legs, Bums & Tums class once a week with my friend, i dont have time in my hectic schedule for much more :(

I run for 30 minutes 5 days a week atm. I also do a workout program for arm strength 3 days a week and situps everyday.

Nic, I bet you dont need to lose weight, your probably really toned with all that running....I used to run, I bet you have an ass to die for now! :rofl: (runnings good for the derriere):haha:

there is a weight limit? didnt know this what is the weight limit if you dont mind me asking because I was wanting to purchase it but I weigh alot :blush:wont be any use for it if I cant get on it :dohh:

the weight imit is 23lb 8 oz :blush:

Well I've been doing good on the Wii Active 30 day challenge. But today, my eating has been crap. But I still lost weight from this morning. Does anyone else weigh themselves excessively? I step on the scale several times a day. It works for me because I can handle the weight fluctuations. But I still think I over do it. Tell me I'm not the only one?

I find I do this often but I seem to lose the weight better if Im always weighing myself and I like to know what my lowest weight of the day is but most of the time its the same number all day :dohh:

??? do you mean 23 stone? and I dont know how to do that math and convert it to pounds :blush: how many pounds equals a stone?

??? do you mean 23 stone? and I dont know how to do that math and convert it to pounds :blush: how many stones equals a pound?

:dohh: yeah, so thats 330lb

Nic, I bet you dont need to lose weight, your probably really toned with all that running....I used to run, I bet you have an ass to die for now! :rofl: (runnings good for the derriere):haha:

:rofl: Not true!! I have a lot of strength in my legs, but not toning up yet. Hopefully soon though! I am the opposite end of toned :lol:

I have been exercising every day since the 28th of December (as long as you count one of the days, which was scrubbing my house for hours) Besides the oen day I counted cleaning I have been doing my high intensity cardio DVD from weight watchers for an hour a day. (and one of the days I jogged for 20 min and walked for 10)

I am waiting for my dance dance revolution game equipment to come in any day now and I am going to get wii fit on the 15th of Jan, just so I can change it up a bit. =)

i did running about 4 yrs ago, i lost loads of weight jogging, it stripped fat off me lol.

i find it really hard to get out and excercise with rhys cos my oh works alot of hours i have a stepper thing under the bed hmmmmm might blow the dust off it :rofl: and do wii fit once a day when he's asleep, and walk to toddler group on a monday

whats everyones down fall.?

mine are potatoes, crisps, and generally too big portion sizes, i am partial to chinese take away so ot sure what to have with that to make it healthy

^^^Vodka..:blush:

I sound like a right alchy dont I :rofl:
I dont drink that much, only on a weeked. But I have it with relentless or monster enegy drink which is full of sugar, so thats my downfall. We got given 4 bottles of vodka over xmas so we have had to drink them, be rude not too:haha: but OH has finished off the last of it tonight so its all gone ready for monday!
Chocolate is another, especially a week before the witch is due.:dohh:
I must resist!

whats everyones down fall.?

mine are potatoes, crisps, and generally too big portion sizes, i am partial to chinese take away so ot sure what to have with that to make it healthy

i try and be good all day end up starving by the night and munch on half a loaf of bread !! :dohh:

but can eat crisps and snack a jacks till i pop!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->