The 'Bonkers' Crew. MH Support!

electrokitty

LTTTC Number 1
Reaction score
For anyone TTC and with Mental Health/Illness that fancies a chat with like minded people!

i bought my first baby buy today, has anyone else got a bit carried away looking online?

i got a wee black sleepsuit that has a skeleton outline on it (it's so cute!) and two wee sleepsuits with i love mummy/i love daddy on them - i just got these so that i can give them to my OH when i do get a BFP.

hope it's soon, i think i might have ovulated yesterday so i guess i'm in the two week wait! :)

Oh my god, I'd love to see that!

I've not bought anything yet D:

Oh my god I'm dying to buy soooooooo many things!!!!! Ekk going to wait till 2nd tri tho. The wait is killing me x

I was gunna wait till second tri too, just for fear of something bad happening.

i'll send you a wee pic once i get it!

iwant2beamum - at least you're a bit ahead :D wonder when you can start looking at maternity clothes? i'm excited about buying them!

iwant2beamum - at least you're a bit ahead :D wonder when you can start looking at maternity clothes? i'm excited about buying them!

Yeah I'm lucky to be in first tri, hope my little bean stays stuck! I'm well excited about maternity clothes too. I suppose I'll just get some when I don't fit in my clothes no more! I think u only start showing in 2nd tri really. Especially with ur first!

Ive Christmas and my birthday before I'm due so I will get loads of stuff of family that will be handy! U wudnt think I'm 24 my mum buys me loads of gifts! I'm like 'cut the cord mum, cut the cord!' you don't need to spoil me rotten anymore! Bless her!

i know, i don't know what came over me! i've been trying to tell myself that just because i did that, doesn't mean that something bad is going to happen.

my CB therapist is going to be well chuffed with me :haha:

^__^
It's quite sweet!

I keep looking at maternity clothes and not liking any of them.. D:

Yeah I'm lucky to be in first tri, hope my little bean stays stuck! I'm well excited about maternity clothes too. I suppose I'll just get some when I don't fit in my clothes no more! I think u only start showing in 2nd tri really. Especially with ur first!

Ive Christmas and my birthday before I'm due so I will get loads of stuff of family that will be handy! U wudnt think I'm 24 my mum buys me loads of gifts! I'm like 'cut the cord mum, cut the cord!' you don't need to spoil me rotten anymore! Bless her!

I would be more like 'don't cut the cord, DON'T' haha :) especially when it comes to a wee one. my mum and my gran love knitting so I'll get loads of home knitted clothes which I'm really excited about. I'm just so impatient.

how many months were you trying for before you conceived? where are you from? (so nosy :p )

^__^
It's quite sweet!

I keep looking at maternity clothes and not liking any of them.. D:

I haven't looked at ANY yet! must do that when OH is at work :haha:

where did you look? I just want flowery dresses and stuff like that, I have this image of what I'm going to look like when I'm pregnant which will probably not happen!

foquita - I'm from Manchester, England. And it was my first full cycle off bcp. I'm not a lucky person so I don't understand it. Altho my mum conceived me in one month of ntnp. I get super scared that coz I was so lucky getting an fast bfp some strange twist of fate is going to come steal my baby away from me :(

foquita - I'm from Manchester, England. And it was my first full cycle off bcp. I'm not a lucky person so I don't understand it. Altho my mum conceived me in one month of ntnp. I get super scared that coz I was so lucky getting an fast bfp some strange twist of fate is going to come steal my baby away from me :(
apparently that's not how it works but if you're thinking about it like that, maybe it's just your turn to have an easy time of it and this is your reward for the struggles you've had MH wise :) this is making up for all the times that you haven't been so lucky :)

I think that's called magic thinking or something like that. we need to get out of the habit of thinking that something bad is going to happen to us just because something good has happened. easier said that done though.

sorry for the cheesy motivational stuff :coffee:

I mean magic thinking is thinking that something bad has to follow something good, tempting fate etc :)

Awwwwww I love that post Foquita! Thanku so much. It was just what I needed to hear! Not cheesy, just inspirational! Thanku :) xxxx

awwwhhh :)

Manc isn't far from me! ^__^
See, i'll probably end up in flowery dresses too, but looking for stuff is like gah.
There's never much alternative stuff. *sad*

See, I can't help but be terribly jealous, but at the same time so happy for you!
I just can't wait till my cycles are normal. >_<

that's because only people in twinsets and pearls are supposed to have kids :baby: :p

it would be good to be pregnant in 'summer' so that a maxi dress would do for every day.

are your cycles really long lucy? mine are and I don't know if it's because I came off BCP in April or if they're just like that and always will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->