The 'Bonkers' Crew. MH Support!

Yeah, since having my implant out in may, I've had one 45 day one, and this time im on day.. 50?

Sodding body.

Thats it, since may!
I'd like to pregnant in summer too, maxi dresses would be ideal!

Yeah, since having my implant out in may, I've had one 45 day one, and this time im on day.. 50?

Sodding body.

Thats it, since may!
I'd like to pregnant in summer too, maxi dresses would be ideal!

scary what BC does, i'm never going on it again. condoms will do from now on :happydance:

i can't wait long enough to be pregnant next summer, but what will be will be i suppose :coffee:

I'm really allergic to them, and the non latex ones split really easily.~
They're a touch too small.

I just can't wait to see two lines, not all that bothered when!

Gah, I need a bath, but I get the feeling i'll end up asleep. >_<

awwwhhh :)

Manc isn't far from me! ^__^
See, i'll probably end up in flowery dresses too, but looking for stuff is like gah.
There's never much alternative stuff. *sad*

See, I can't help but be terribly jealous, but at the same time so happy for you!
I just can't wait till my cycles are normal. >_<

Thanks and I'm sorry :( it will happen for u soon! Believe!!!!
Xxx

Oh and I don't like the idea of being heavily pregnant in summer! It wud be well hot and uncomfortable altho I wudnt complain like. I'd rather be pregnant in summer than not pregnant at all x

I suppose being pregnant in winter would be nice, cos you can eat and get all chunky and warm, and be like, oh im just eating for two. xD

i read an article last week or the week before saying that your calorie intake should only increase by 400 calories a day, so you're not supposed to be eating for two.

f**k that though, i'm going to use it as an excuse to eat what i like :happydance: and pretend that i never read the article.

ignorance is bliss sometimes!

Hahaha, me too.
I'll be like, oh Stu, can you just pop out and buy 8 packs of bacon.
>_<

Hahaha, me too.
I'll be like, oh Stu, can you just pop out and buy 8 packs of bacon.
>_<

hahaha, i just lol'd

i hope i get a craving for some really expensive hard to get food stuff because davie said that he's really excited to fulfil all my cravings and stuff. that'll test if he is up to his word :happydance:

Bahaha! >_<
Stu's the same.
I'm gunna be like, it's 3am, make me sammich.

Just to see if he does.

'sammich' haha :)

if he doesn't do it do the petted lip, and make him feel guilty that he got you up the duff in the first place :p

i can't wait for all of this! so exciting :happydance:

I'd be all like.

BUT WE'LL STARVE.

I'm a horrible guilt tripper when I want to be.

He doesn't mind, we're both just as silly.

davie thinks it's 'cute' when i guilt trip him in to things, which is good :happydance: i get away with loads by just being really cute hahaha :)

Haha, same.
As long as your funny with it, and dont take the piss, i think it's all good.

Silly times.

oh i defo need to be in this thread!! is anyone still taking meds ttc or preg? i came off my venlafaxine but still taking diazepam for emergencies..[which is quite often] no-one really knows im ttc so cant ask family/friends! looked online but its conflicting info. would it cause problems do u reckon? is anyone taking this medication too? xxxxxxxx

Leafy, I'm on both still, and i've spoke to my gp about it.
as long as its not taken all the time, it should be fine, but it is worth talking to him about it.
depending on does and stuff.
I'm on 20mg diazapam, so when pg, not supposed to take it at that dose..

Diazepam should be avoided more in the third tri, than in the first two, as well.
Just so you know!

Hi girls! I'm not ttc, just had my baby 5 months ago and I need to prepare and recover before going through that again.

But just want to say congrats to those of you who are pregnant and good luck to those ttcing! Hope you girls get your bfp soon! I'll be seeing how you girls deal with "our shit" so that next time, maybe I'll be prepared enough to not get triggered.

oh yeh, I was originally disappointed I couldn't just wear maxi dresses as I had a March baby. But it turned out for the best for someone like me as I already can't breathe much in hot weather and not breathing = panic attack onset. I was in short sleeves in January. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->