The Brady Bunch Weekend

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
So, for the first time since Chase was born, all 6 kids will be in the house this weekend. It shall be fun!

I feel like the Brady Bunch Family. :rofl:

Might as well be with 3 boys and 3 girls.

Dan, I and our little ones went to a restaurant last week and I was thinking, my gosh, if we had all kids we would have to ask for a table for 8.

:rofl: The thought of that many kids scares me right now, the thought of two kids scares me right now :rofl:

Vickie, when I first got together with Dan, he had visitation with the girls who were 1 and 3 at that time. A year later, we got visitation with his son.

I had no kids and was dealing with three toddlers who were not even mine every second weekend. OMG, I can't believe I survived.

Here is something else that is funny. About three weeks into our dating, we were in a hot tub after a few drinks and he tells me that he has to talk to me. I thought he was going to say he was married.

So when he told me he had kids, I was relieved. For week or two anyhow. :rofl:

Yep, he made sure I was in love with him before telling me his dirty secrets.

:rofl: Okay crazy lady I'm going to bed. Hope you have a good weekend :hugs:

You too! Hope Hannah is good for you tonight :) :hugs:

Haven't seen you around today, just wondering how your weekend went :hugs:

It's been a nutty few days. LOL

Chase has been working me, especially today. Everytime I sit down to work or go on BnB, he wakes up. ROFL!

Weekend was hectic. Chase is used to noise from my two kids but when you have 3 others here, he's not quite used to it.

:hugs:

How was yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"