The Chatterboxes

BW- mention it to her and see what she says. I am getting some really wierd discharge (sorry TMI) now god knows what it is!

I went to see one of the ladies from my antenatel in hospital today, her little girl is only 4 days old, I felt so emotional when I held her shes so tiny! xx

Happy 32 weeks random huny! :yipee:

BW- even a slow leak of waters needs to be checked out hun, definitely get urself to the midwife. U dont want to risk infection!

Claire, is it a bloody discharge?! That would be fab! lol (only when you're heavily pregnant could you think bloody discharge is 'fab'!! :rofl:)

I know what you mean about holding the tiny baby and getting emotional, when i held our friend's little 5 day old girl i was literally weeping i was so filled with emotion....its such a strong instinct that washes over you, its wierd, it just comes so natural...i just cant seem to imagine that feeling intensified by about a million when its your own tiny baby in your arms...i literally cant wait!

I had my bloody show at 35 weeks Twigs! Didnt do anything did it!

I was just sat there thinking this will be me within a couple of weeks and it was just sooo emotional!

38 weeks! Yey yey yey come on baby mummy and daddy want to meet you!

Good luck at the midwifes today BW let us know what she says.

Happy 38 weeks pc!!! :yipee: That buba is coming ANY day now hun...u tried anymore of randoms teas yet after that minging one the other night?! lol.

Im away into town with my sister today...guna get my RLT! Getting cracking on that tomorrow at 36 weeks.

x x

Morning

just got back from MW. my normal MW wasent in, so had 2 other women there, didnt feel comfortable at all, anyway they said i shouldnt be leaking as much as i have, or having as many tightenings, so need to get my self to the hospital... if it is my waters, she said they will probley induce me, not looking forward to the internal ! eeek.he is still head down and im measuring 39cm, now have to find someone to have paris and pick her up from school befor i can go to the hos

x

aaah!! BW! Thats so exciting if it is your waters and they are inducing you!! eeek!

omg u could be holding adam in a day or two!! :yipee: Keep us updated, im going to be thinking about where you're at all day now!!

I will text one of you's and let you know what happens, bit scared of the idea of being induced! but noing how things pan out for me, i will be waiting in there hours, just for them to send me home x

Happy 38 weeks claire - wow to think your at the stage i was when i had alex is scarey makes it feel really close. hope baby makes an entrance very soon we need a baby to Aww over. once one pops we'll Probs all go haha so hurry up :D

Aww BW hope you manage to find someone to have paris and you can get to hospital very soon. will be thinking of you lots i really hope everything ok, how exciting that you could have your little boy very soon :) good luck

have fun in town twiggy Xxx

Afternoon ladies!
I wrote morning first lol.

How are we all?
I was in terrible pain last night- right under my chest, it felt like I couldnt breath, so I dont think he is engaged yet :(
I have my 36 week mw check up appointment tonight, so looking forward to that.
I am so swollen as well, my ring was so tight, I struggled taking it off this morning, and my feet... well, they look like balloons! lol

Happy belated 32 weeks random!! :happydance:

Happy 38 weeks PC :D :D

Oooh BW keep us updated!!!

xxxxx

I hope BW is ok, I've txt her but nothing back!

I saw another newborn today, a week old, another girl from antenatel, a little boy, ooh he was lovely! I had lots of cuddles! I welled up again! Hormones are on full alert I think!

NP- if you have a big baby, maybe he's just filling up the space nicely! He could still be starting to engage! Xx

Hey everyone! Just stopping by to say hi :D

Hope your all well. Happy 32 weeks random and happy last box NP and Twigs!

I haven't been on as been feeling really tired and crap with just no energy at all really. I felt proper ill last night i thought i was dying, ended up sitting up till 2 in bed cos i was scared to go to sleep in case i didn't wake up :blush: and my nose kept bleeding too.
I was sick too this morning and it came from no where so looking like the last tri is almost as bad as the first for me.

Hope your all good, getting so near now can't wait to see all our cute little babies!

Went on our 'hospital tour' last night, it freaked me out a little being in a delivery room again but the plus side was because it is a new hospital the rooms are really nice and you get your own room with a bathroom in and also they said they like you to stay 1 night and if you want to you can stay two. So that is good I'm gonna make the most of that!
They don't provide sanitary pads though which i thought is bad, it is like going to hospital with a gashed arm and having to supply your own bandages...
They don't supply nappies either.

I have had nausea again the last few weeks, tbh I've hated my whole
pregnancy I can't say there was a time where I have felt 'good' lol.

I'm getting sick of how much effort it is to sort my house out, I don't know how you guys do it who have other kids! I feel like no matter how much I clean it's still dirty?

Yep, no matter what i do it is always a mess! But i suppose having 2 males here only makes it worse lol with another male coming i am in for a life time of stinky socks and wet towels all over....

hope you are ok bw :hugs:

Sydnee isnt feeding very well today, shes only took 3oz all day, im hoping she will perk up after a bath tonight, i'm not sure how long i'm supposed to leave it before i phone the midwife :shrug: Her nappies are like someones blown their nose (tmi) I really hope she hasnt got the bug Roxie had.

hope you are all ok :)

M is here for a weekend and i spend longer sorting the house out! Ive had to ask my mum to come round tonight and hoover, my hips are killing from the physio yesterday and ive had my haircut and was freaking out about how I am going to do it!

But Aimee, at least you wont have the hormones in the teens, my house was full of women and we were a nightmare!

3Girlies, poor lil Sydnee, I have no idea how long to leave it, how much is she meant to drink daily now? Does she seem ok in herself?

they said she should drink 10oz in 24 hours, she hasnt drank that today. She seems ok, just really sleepy. She will probably just have days like this but coz shes small i notice it more coz they make a point of saying she needs to feed etc. I reckon she will make up for it tomorrow.

Yeah that makes sense 3girlies, maybe just see how she is tomorrow? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->