The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

well i"m on cd 23. I got my peak on cd18 but ff has not given me crosshairs yet. But like i said it's probably because I've not been temping the whole cycle. :nope:

been getting quite a bit of :sex: in though, not sure if we're covered now or need to carry on! :rofl:

well i"m on cd 23. I got my peak on cd18 but ff has not given me crosshairs yet. But like i said it's probably because I've not been temping the whole cycle. :nope:

been getting quite a bit of :sex: in though, not sure if we're covered now or need to carry on! :rofl:

Fx for you for this cycle.

How long has everyone been tryin? Been about 5month for me.

we've been trying about a year now, although some months we've not really tried and others DH has been out of the country at fertile time, so it's not really a full year.

Took me 8 months to fall with Thomas, so was hoping to have got there by now!

:hi: found you! no testing here yet, and as dh is going away for work tomorrow morning,so we're waiting until sat to test :eek:

I
Think this cycle me and oh are gonna baby dance way more than usual leading up to ov lol. Just got a feeling. Since we hve to write it all down haha. Once I know I've o'd we'll probably stop until next cycle. My sex drive frantically decreases nearing the end of my cycle lol xx

Hi button! Welcome. I've added you to the front page but hope you get a bfp before you need to start the trial!

Chezzz - I'm the same, we usually dtd every other day until I ov and then I never can be bothered! Lazy. But with the high and peak hormone indicator on these opks I think we will be dtd a lot more. Fingers crossed that works!

Smurf, sorry it was a bfn, probably just too early though as you are 9dpo. I've still got a feeling this is a lucky cycle for you!

Peggy, ff can be confusing sometimes. Did you use any opks this cycle? If not maybe dtd for a few more days every other day so you know for sure you are covered.

We started trying last October and got a bfp the first month. Sadly at 12 weeks in January I found out the baby had died at 7weeks. Was devastated and have been trying ever since. Am on cycle 7 now with no luck.

Thanks Mrs W! Sorry to hear about your MMC, been there and it's just awful.

So I messed up and just realised that AF is due tomorrow, not today! So there was me being excited all day that she hasn't turned up, but I'm going to just have to keep my fingers crossed that she stays away tomorrow!

Hi button! Welcome. I've added you to the front page but hope you get a bfp before you need to start the trial!

Chezzz - I'm the same, we usually dtd every other day until I ov and then I never can be bothered! Lazy. But with the high and peak hormone indicator on these opks I think we will be dtd a lot more. Fingers crossed that works!

Smurf, sorry it was a bfn, probably just too early though as you are 9dpo. I've still got a feeling this is a lucky cycle for you!

Peggy, ff can be confusing sometimes. Did you use any opks this cycle? If not maybe dtd for a few more days every other day so you know for sure you are covered.

We started trying last October and got a bfp the first month. Sadly at 12 weeks in January I found out the baby had died at 7weeks. Was devastated and have been trying ever since. Am on cycle 7 now with no luck.

Sorry about ur mc must have been hard iv never experienced it yet with actually only ttc once before band conceived on 2nd cycle lol I'm with a diff guy now thou since her dad decided not to stick around.

Fx I'm just too early I remember with my first I only got faint positive day af was due althou wasn't a test aholic back then so dnt no if it showed sooner or not. Don't think il be able to test in morn as iv had too much to drink tonight fmu will be diluted :(

Thanks Mrs W! Sorry to hear about your MMC, been there and it's just awful.

So I messed up and just realised that AF is due tomorrow, not today! So there was me being excited all day that she hasn't turned up, but I'm going to just have to keep my fingers crossed that she stays away tomorrow!

Fx for tomorrow keep us updated

Thanks mummy smurf, nothing yet so will see if AF turns up throughout the day and will report back!

Hi Ladies :hi:
Im finally caught up!

fingers crossed for us all :)

Im still waiting for AF, CD 27 today, usually have a 28-31 days cycle, so AF should be showing herself any day now.

I only finished BFing 8 weeks ago so who knows if my cycles will be as they were :shrug:

I have a 20 month old daughter, before her I had 2 MCs. we used the mini pill for 3 months after my daughter was born and then nothing since, so NTNP until I stopped BFing completely about 8 weeks ago. (didnt have any periods at all whilst I BF)

hopefully this is a lucky thread for us :)

how is everyone finding the digi OPKs, Ive only tried IC a few times so Im excited to give these a go :)

I've never used any ovulation tests ever!
I start testing for ovulation tomorrow, although I'll only be cycle day 9 so really not expecting a surge!

Im finally caught up!

Im still waiting for AF, CD 27 today, usually have a 28-31 days cycle, so AF should be showing herself any day now.

I only finished BFing 8 weeks ago so who knows if my cycles will be as they were :shrug:

I have a 20 month old daughter, before her I had 2 MCs. we used the mini pill for 3 months after my daughter was born and then nothing since, so NTNP until I stopped BFing completely about 8 weeks ago. (didnt have any periods at all whilst I BF)

how is everyone finding the digi OPKs, Ive only tried IC a few times so Im excited to give these a go :)

What's bfing?

Lady's..How long after applying do you have to wait before they contact you? Plz..thanks..x...

Im finally caught up!

What's bfing?

Oops sorry - Breastfeeding.

Lady's..How long after applying do you have to wait before they contact you? Plz..thanks..x...

I think it was a couple of days , then they sent me a pack via email with all the information about the study and I had to sent back a signed consent form. then I had my telephone 'interview' a couple days after that

Hi ladies :)

Bit of background for me:

I'm 28 (29 in 2 days!!) OH is 33, we have a 2yo son and are TTC for no2. We've been TTC for 10 months now, it took 10 months to conceive DS so I'm not worried at the mo

I'm on CD27 just waiting for AF to show so I can start the trial and hopefully make bubba no2!

@purplelou thanks.. I signed up last night..so just waiting now.

So how has everyone found the smiley's? Mine weren't very accurate...they gave me a peak on cd 12 but i didn't get ewcm till day 17 and ov' pains. on cd12 no signs of ovulation!!

got to send my 2nd box of samples off tomorrow, although missing 2 woops! my wedding day as was too busy! and wednesday as i was flying back from mexico over night, didn't sleep and weeing every hour plus didn't want to carry it through security either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->