The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

So how has everyone found the smiley's? Mine weren't very accurate...they gave me a peak on cd 12 but i didn't get ewcm till day 17 and ov' pains. on cd12 no signs of ovulation!!

got to send my 2nd box of samples off tomorrow, although missing 2 woops! my wedding day as was too busy! and wednesday as i was flying back from mexico over night, didn't sleep and weeing every hour plus didn't want to carry it through security either!

I start mine tomorrow on cycle day 9. We shall see.

Do you think they will
Mind that you have missed a couple? Could you just pee in the pot now hahah?! Xx

So how has everyone found the smiley's? Mine weren't very accurate...they gave me a peak on cd 12 but i didn't get ewcm till day 17 and ov' pains. on cd12 no signs of ovulation!!

got to send my 2nd box of samples off tomorrow, although missing 2 woops! my wedding day as was too busy! and wednesday as i was flying back from mexico over night, didn't sleep and weeing every hour plus didn't want to carry it through security either!

Well it looks like we are in the same boat then, I got my peak on cd18 but ff doesn't think I've ovulated yet and I got my first lot of ewcm today on cd24 so I'm very confused!

I think you are ok missing a couple of days as long as you put a label on an empty pot and include it in your box.

Hopefully not, i figured as there was an option to say no sample produced...?! I'll let you all know! Thought it better to be honest..:)

Well it looks like we are in the same boat then, I got my peak on cd18 but ff doesn't think I've ovulated yet and I got my first lot of ewcm today on cd24 so I'm very confused!

I think you are ok missing a couple of days as long as you put a label on an empty pot and include it in your box.

Interesting to see same for someone else...maybe they are a bit too sensitive??

Yes that was my plan, thank you :)

30mummy -congrats on your marriage . Your pic looks beautiful!

Button fingers crossed chick x

So many of you waiting for af, fingers crossed for some bfps very soon!!

Weird that it sounds like the opks are really sensitive? I usually ov cd 19 so was planning to start testing cd10 Monday. Really hoping it helps me!

Well I did another opk today out of curiosity and got another peak?
Seems something a bit strange is going on with these tests!

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, still no AF so keeping my fingers crossed.

Funny that some of you are finding the opks sensitive; I used them a couple of months ago and found exactly the same thing. I got a peak at CD9 when I usually don't ov until CD17 ish! So will be interesting to see if that happens with these, that's if I don't get my BFP this month!

Have you recorded that on the form? Xx

Have you recorded that on the form? Xx

Yes I've recorded it, I used one of the pink digi opk's too last night as had some left and that gave me a +ve so I wrote that in the comments too.

Still no temp rise today though :shrug: will just have to keep the :sex: up, trying to do it every other day at least.

So from my experience you need to carry on bding well after you get a peak!!!

This is so good to know as I was only planning on using the opks this cycle and not temping! I'd have possibly missed it if the tests do the same to me!!

I don't temp anyways...
Hm I hope they're okay for me. I forgot to do one this morning like I was supposed too. I done my urine though. Do you think it'll be okay to dip the test in the urine even though it's got that stuff dissolved in it or should I pee on it? Xx

I'd use the wee from the pot too. Although its odd as most opks tell you not to use first morning urine because the lh will be concentrated but these tell you to use first morning wee. I'm wondering if that's why some of you are getting false peaks.

Hoping to join u all soon as got my txt just now saying I'll be contacted in a few days..x.

Brilliant news no5! Let me know when you get your pack etc and ill add your name to the list. X

I'd use the wee from the pot too. Although its odd as most opks tell you not to use first morning urine because the lh will be concentrated but these tell you to use first morning wee. I'm wondering if that's why some of you are getting false peaks.

You know I found it weird too as iv used the other clear blue opks that give either smiley or no smiley but I tested the theory because last cycle I got positives for two days so I would first use an Ic opk using fmu and they was both clearly positive and then I'd dip a cb one and that too would be positive so it can't be down to cb tests. So yeah it makes me wander why they say u cnt use fmu iv even bought a few Ic ones that actually say u can and I would say it is in fact the best time to test since it wouldn't be diluted. It is so hard to not drink anything during the day just so you can test. Next cycle will be an interesting one for me as I found out I was temping wrong so makes me wander if my o day has been wrong for last few month lol. I was planning on starting my agnus castus again wen witch arrives but decided against it as that tends to bring o forward and I don't want that this month as il be movin in with oh in about 2week so dnt wanna miss out because of that :kiss:

Edit: also bear in mind they say u can ov anything from 2-3 days after a positive it's not always the 12-24hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->