The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

thanks for the update!

I don't think they believed me when I said I got a peak and didn't ovulate, she just sent me a fact sheet on how to use the OPKs properly :haha:

So let us know if they respond.

I've done two tests so far- both empty circles. I used the digis when I first started TTC and never got any sort of smiley- but I wasn't having periods then, and since I've started Metformin I am, so hopefully I'll get smileys this cycle. I think I ovulated late last cycle because AF didn't come until CD35, so I might be peeing on sticks for awhile...

I have my first 14 cups of pee to send in today though! We're still waiting to hear about our referral. If I get a referral, I might be starting clomid, so would stop then, but otherwise, planning to keep doing the trial for the remainder of the 3 months.

I actually find the 2ww less stressful than waiting to ovulate as my cycles have gone so weird!

I'm cd40 12dpo today, emailed clearblue and they are going to send me some extra labels etc in case I go over 42 days. She asked if I had done a hpt yet, so I said no as I'm not due on yet! She must still think you can't get a peak and not ovulate.

Yes i agree, i get so stressed trying to time bd and that then delays ov' i think. least in the 2ww you can sit back and think i did everything possible and what will be will be! :shrug:

I got a flashing smiley today! I've had the CB digi before (mine broke) and never got one before (or a solid one)- all empty circles previously. That was before I started Metformin and started getting periods again though. I've never had a positive ic either.

Yay for the smiley Fezzle!!

Soo bloated at the mo, it's unreal! I was up half the night as I just couldn't get comfortable :(

Well it's onto cycle 3 of the trial for me. Needn't have worried about extra labels.

FF has given me a stats notification saying my cycles are irregular, like I didn't know that already :dohh:

Decided to go to the docs now, had the discussion with DH and he is happy for us to both go for testing if that's offered, but he's not keen on any intervention like iui, so will have to see. Will make an appt in a couple of weeks when he is on leave so we can both go together.

I really hate the tww! Feeling so sick and tired tbh I've also woke up this morning with a cold and LO was poorly lately but feeling much better today!

My cousin had her 3rd baby girl yesterday, sil is pregnant with her first baby which I'm really happy for her btw and fil is asking why aren't we having another!!! I just had a cry in the bathroom :(

I haven't tested and don't plan to either, I know AF will arrive so it's just a waiting game atm.

Sorry the witch came peggy, did you have any trouble conceiving Thomas?

I really hate the tww! Feeling so sick and tired tbh I've also woke up this morning with a cold and LO was poorly lately but feeling much better today!

My cousin had her 3rd baby girl yesterday, sil is pregnant with her first baby which I'm really happy for her btw and fil is asking why aren't we having another!!! I just had a cry in the bathroom :(

I haven't tested and don't plan to either, I know AF will arrive so it's just a waiting game atm.

Its hard when people ask isn't it, i wish i hadn't been so vocal in saying we'd be going for number 3 after the wedding.

I'm sorry, I keep getting asked when we are going to have another, feel like telling people to F off!!

We have been trying since. July 13, but a couple of cycles DH has been away at fertile time.

We took 8 months for Thomas, but again DH was away a few times. I'm just worried that I'm 35 next year and that seems to be when the big decline happens, I'm just worried it's happened already!

I'm sorry, I keep getting asked when we are going to have another, feel like telling people to F off!!

We have been trying since. July 13, but a couple of cycles DH has been away at fertile time.

We took 8 months for Thomas, but again DH was away a few times. I'm just worried that I'm 35 next year and that seems to be when the big decline happens, I'm just worried it's happened already!

Yep I am 35 next year too, and quite conscious of it. dh is 40 in dec and apparently that is similar to our 35 bracket, although of course nothing is definitive and many men father children into their 60's and 70's!

Haven't posted in a whole been so busy. How we all doing c

3rd day of a flashing smiley for me. I'm hoping I'll ovulate by Tuesday because it looks like OH is going away to visit his parents next week. I'm not sure when or for how long yet. His father has terminal cancer and his mum really wants him to come up again soon.

CD25/9dpo and I've just had brown discharge when wiping...

I never ever spot, do you think it could be implantation bleeding or just the witch playing a cruel cruel joke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->