The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

I've only done one cycle on the monitor but I'm not sure I wanna be part of the trial or ttc any longer :(

Really can't take the stress and heartache it brings every month.

Jodilee sounds promising, I've never experienced implantation bleeding though x

Oh babyjan, hugs

I know how you feel though, I've had his and downs along the way and even had moments where I've questioned TTC at all but ultimately my desire for no2 always outweighs any bad feelings

I'm not sure how to feel this month, I don't want to get my hopes up.. We'll see in 5 days

TTC is definitely stressful, i've thought about giving up at times. Currently i find trying to bd at the right time the hardest as my dh is not particularly forthcoming in this department shall we say! for me a bfn is easier to get over when i know we did everything we could although i know some people would probably be the opposite. Further down the line that could all change. I feel quite pessimistic at the moment about ever getting pregnant again, it might be my age i don't know :shrug:

Gotta keep going though as that bfp may not be far off :hugs:

Still bleeding today, not enough to warrant a pad but more than yesterday and now also red rather than brown

I'm thinking that the witch is just playing games and is going so show in the next 12 hours :(

Hi ladies, I'm sorry for posting here as I know this is for the cbfm trial but if any of you have a min would you mind checking out my thread on ttc (it relates to the cbfm) thanks very much and good luck! :flow:

Guys guess what??

My study was only for one cycle! So I will be sending back everything when I get my questionnaires sent to me! I'm relieved cause you guys know I didn't want to be part of it any longer as I just didn't want to be reminded of ttc etc...

So that's the good news lol and cd1 has started today so that's that, I will be seeing a dr if nothing has happened by the end of the year.

Hope you guys are ok x

Guys guess what??

My study was only for one cycle! So I will be sending back everything when I get my questionnaires sent to me! I'm relieved cause you guys know I didn't want to be part of it any longer as I just didn't want to be reminded of ttc etc...

So that's the good news lol and cd1 has started today so that's that, I will be seeing a dr if nothing has happened by the end of the year.

Hope you guys are ok x

That's great news it was only for the one cycle, time to kick back and relax with the TTC for a while now :)

CD1 here (I think) I wasn't expecting AF for another 5 days but I'm bleeding heavier than I have been the last 2 days.

Hey ho, on we go!

One more cycle then were off to the drs as well as we've now been TTC for over a year

I finally got my solid smiley today! After 9 days of a flashing smiley. Do I stop the sticks now? I think I remember reading that after you get the solid one it automatically stays solid so it's a waste of more sticks. We've just moved into our new house so will be having lots of BDing in it this weekend!

I finally got my solid smiley today! After 9 days of a flashing smiley. Do I stop the sticks now? I think I remember reading that after you get the solid one it automatically stays solid so it's a waste of more sticks. We've just moved into our new house so will be having lots of BDing in it this weekend!

Woohoo!!

Once you get a solid smilie it will stay on the display for 48 hours so no need to carry on testing

Get bd'ing!

How is everyone?
I got a solid smiley yesterday on cd11, after having a blank one the day before :shrug:

Booked in to see the gp next week as DH is off work.

How random Peggy!

Not much to report here CD7 and waiting for ov.

Is this your first drs appt? Going to go soon and not sure to go on my own or take oh along for the ride?

Yes it's the first one, so will see what happens if anything. Probably just get told to go away and keep trying! Thought DH should go too as if they do offer any testing then presume they would test us both, don't know much about it all though really! Will let you know what they say.

Really don't know what's going on with my cycles ladies... What do you think?

C1 - 30 days, peak CD14
C2 - 26 days, peak CD15
C3 - (current cycle) peak CD12

I'm still all over the place and it's really frustrating! Any advice?

Not sure, have you got any other o symptoms like ewcm?

I would double check with cheap opks which shows pink lines and see if you are getting multiple positive lh surge for more than two days

Just got back from the docs, I've got to have blood tests to check hormones, one about 7 days after O and one in the first few days of the cycle.

Hubby is getting SA, so will have to wait and see what happens.

She said she'd have to have a look to see what the commissioners policy is for secondary infertility, as in how much they can do.

Currently cd21 and had 2 peaks on the opk's but don't think I've o'd yet so yet again got a strange cycle hoping on!

Peggy, I was just coming on her to ask how your appointment went, OH says we should see the dr now :(

Glad you've got the ball rolling with the doctor peggy. do you know what did they meant by how much they can do? I know they don't offer ivf if you have a child already on the nhs but would hope they would do everything else?
How long have you been trying for no'2?

It was as in how much they fund, she wasn't sure if I could even get a referral to a gynaecologist! I know Ivf is definitely out, but not sure if I'd be able to get tubes checked etc. so will have to wait for the blood results and sa I suppose.

So basically more waiting like the rest of TTC :haha:

We've been trying since July 2013 so a year and a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->