The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

I got used to it and had a system! The only issue I had was that our fridge isn't very big and everytime it was a bit full, especially if OH couldn't find something he wanted immediately he'd start whinging about the wee container.

Yes I had thought that might be a problem. We have a pretty small fridge too. Don't think OH is too happy about storing pee in there but I keep reminding him that it will all be stored away securely so no pee will be leaking out or anything :haha:

Yep, it's definitely secure in there!

I was happy with the sticks themselves. I've had a positive OPK (solid smiley) every cycle of the trial that seems accurate and they're the only positives I've had since starting TTC!

That's good to hear. I'm quite looking forward to trying out the sticks, I've never used them before. I usually just use cheap OPKs off ebay.

So cycle day 16 and I've had 3 days of flashy smileys!!! I NEED to see this none flashing one. It's driving me nuts lol! Is it possible to not have a peak smiley but still ovulate?! I'm charting too so will soon see I guess??

Also a bit TMI but my ewcm has completely disappeared :( not feeling positive about this cycle!
Does anyone else not get any ewcm? I usualy get loads every month but I've noticed the past 3 months I've had little or none... ��

Hi jim_bear, I don't actually get much EWCM. It's usually just watery until the day I ovulate. Then I only have a small amount that stays up by my cervix. I wouldn't even know it's there if I didn't check my cervical position.

Thanks missy. I think I over analyse everything! We lost a little bean back in March and I had a d&c. I caught straight away that time so now it's taking longer (we started trying again in sept) I'm like what's going on!!? Haha

Hi I have a question! I am also on the trial! ... do u start the opk's on cycle day one or do you start them based on your cycle length?
(I.e if I was to have a 30 day cycle, I'd start testing on cycle day 10?)

I just started them according to cycle length, I had no flashies an early peak then 3 days later another peak??

I don't usually have EWCM even though I get solid smileys- just more watery cm.

I had flashing smileys for 10 & 11 days before my solid my first two cycles! That was with PCOS before Clomid though. This cycle with Clomid I only had three days of flashing ones before the solid, and got it on CD15 (instead of CDS 23 & 24 like before!).

My cycles have been irregular so I've started around CD10

Jim_bear - I'm sorry about your loss :hugs: Fingers crossed for a lovely little rainbow bean soon x

Mytimewillcum - my cycles are usually around 33/34 days long. I start using OPKs on CD14, I usually ov on CD24/25.

I got a BFP this morning! This is my last cycle on the trial, so need to read what to do now. I wouldn't let myself read that bit before!

Congratulations!!

I think it involves a lot more pee in the fridge?

Yes-apparently up to day 60! OH says no way!

Congratulations Fezzle! I got my BFP this morning too so won't be starting the trial after all!

Congratulations missy, I'm out af turned up today I give up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->