The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Ive just sent my forms off for the latest month trial.

Also a bit freaked out by keeping wee in my fridge lol

My form came this morning,it says he we become pregnant they still want samples,does anyone know why?

Maybe they'll use them to test their pregnancy tests too?

The wee goes in little plastic containers and then they all go in a larger plastic storage container box. With so many layers protecting the wee, it doesn't seem too bad to have it in the fridge, but our fridge isn't very big so right after we do a big shop, I could really use the space it takes up!

Mamadonna, I think they said it was to keep testing products and to learn as much as possible as well for future products about the differences etc. Although if you get pregnant I think it might be just once a week you do your sample after a while instead of daily?

Fezzle, it sounds good they've kept it quite protected!

Hi ladies can I join you? I've just had a phone call to say I've been accepted and I'm having some forms sent out today:) xxxx

Do i pay to send the samples back? If so does anyone know how much?

Not that its an issue just like to be far too prepared xx

I think they provide free postage, not sure on the pee but when I had to send back everything they provided me with it

Yes they give you big padded envelopes with Freepost labels on them so it doesn't cost you anything.

Do the post office ask what's in them,every time I take a parcel to post they ask what's in lol!!

I've never had them ask what's in the bag- just if I want a receipt!

I've been using both of the digis for the past few days since I'd been getting the flashing smiley for over a week and I think it just automatically gets stuck there. So I had the flashing one on the old one, and an empty circle on the new one. Today I got a solid smiley on both- finally!

I got an email today about discussing the trials on social media sites :-/

I got my phone call today! I'm just going to fill out the consent form and post it back, she said once they had it back I would get another phone call then go from there, was also just a month's trail.

I did as well. It was asking me for a new consent form which I need to remember to send off actually!

It seems unfair to stop us just talking generally about it - like questions about postage etc. I can completely understand not sharing results but things like we discuss here, I don't think can really compromise their study?

Do the post office ask what's in them,every time I take a parcel to post they ask what's in lol!!

OMG when I was returning the ferility monitor the post office lady asked me what's inside I said 'a monitor' then she was like what sort of monitor and does it have batteries inside I said 'YES I forgot to take them out!' She was seriously soooooo freaking nosey and wouldn't stop with asking what sort of monitor it was! Eventually I just whispered ferility monitor and the post office was so packed out!!' She quietly replied with 'ohhhh okay'

Do you guys think they have a right to know? I really didn't feel comfortable telling her in a full post office

I really don't think you should have to tell them,I understand it's for safety but if you're posting a lethal weapon or a bomb or drugs or whatever you're seriously not gonna tell them are you!!

I did as well. It was asking me for a new consent form which I need to remember to send off actually!

It seems unfair to stop us just talking generally about it - like questions about postage etc. I can completely understand not sharing results but things like we discuss here, I don't think can really compromise their study?

I can't see how it would compromise things either:shrug:

True say mamadonna, I personally think she was being really nosey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->