The Clearblue Trial Ladies!

Just found this page, I am just about to deliver my bag of goodies 1st time to CB

will pop back and read thread later.. :)

Ha ha yeah I know I got the email to be fair all I said was that I was on day 8 so doubt there's much they can say to that..I can't understand what we can't discuss??we are all doing the same thing lol!!:haha:

I'm on CD14 of my 3rd (and last cycle) so will be done with the trial in about 2 weeks! OH will be glad to see the end of the pee in the fridge. I've missed a bunch of days of collecting samples though as we've been away since his father just passed away.

Hi ladies, wondering if i could have some advice, this is my first month using the cb digi ov kit and wondered best time of the day to test as some say fmu and some say second. Thank you

I've always done fmu with the CB digis.

Well first cycle after the trial and I just got my BFP! in shock!

Thought I'd come back and update my clear blue ladies (if you're still lurking!)

After 15 months TTC I finally got my BFP today! I think I'm about 5 weeks as I've not been charting/tracking since I finished the trial!

Good luck for all you ladies still TTC, baby dust to you all :D

Hi ladies, Is anyone still doing the clear blue trial or anyone been accepted recently?

I received my box of goodies yesterday and I'm currently 3/4DPO so if I'm not pregnant this cycle then I will be starting the trial once AF shows.

Good luck, Missy!

I'm at the end of my trial- I'm 12dpo in Cycle 3 of the trial so only have a few more days to go!

Hi fezzle, how have you found the trial then? The paperwork looks quite complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->