The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm so sorry that last comment was for HORSEYPANTS not 2preciousgirl. lol sorry ladies I'm clearly reading to many thread posts at once lol lol lol

We are ttc #2, our daughter is 3 wed. I have completely irregular cycles and don't ovulate on my own (well to the best of my knowledge), but after provera induced peroid and 1 round of 50mg clomid, we conceived #1. I started clomid ttc#2 on Cd 5-9. I was told to start opks cd10 and bd eod. I had positive opks on Cd 10 and we bd but all opks since negative.we still bd eod. My real issue is I know Cd 10 is early to o but I feel like I od early last time, just cant remember. I'm on Cd 16 and all day ive had extreme bloating, cramping, low back pain. No positive opks. Is this a clomid side effect? Am I getting ready to ovulate or could I really have od already? I just wish I could remember how it went last time but my first child has fried my brain. Thanks in advance for any help. Oh I have Cd 21 progesterone level and was told to hpt day 35.

Hello ladies. Am new to this thread and I just wanted to ask if there is anyone in this group that has use tamoxifen before for ovulation induction. Can it be used with clomid?

sekky - sorry I haven't

Magicbabydust - I have read that clomid produces false positive on OPKs. Maybe on preg tests too? IDK.

hi girls:) i actually talk to lily on the other thread, but nice to meet you other two.

i am on my 2nd cycle of clomid. i took 100 mg cd -8.

i did not ovuate on 50 mg cd 4-8 last month.

i do not get monitored. doc just told me to use opks and bd every other day.

i'm pretty certain i o'd on cd 18 this month with the 100 mg dose. i got dark (but not positive) opks on cd 17 in the last afternoon and in the middle of the night. when i was at work around 11 am on cd 18, i had dull pain behind my left hip bone for about an hr followed by about an hr of cramping all across my abdomen. it finally subsided. when i took another opk that late afternoon, it was alot lighter than the two had been the day before.

besides that, i just get hot flashes and occasional bouts of insomnia from the clomid. nothing i can't handle.

Hey! I noticed that you said u do not get monitored and I am in the same boat.. I took clomid on cycle days 5-9...I am on cycle day 12 now ..I havent gotten a positive opk yet but from what i calculated ...this week is supposed to be my week for "O"....my doctor only gave me 3 prescriptions for 50mg clomid and just told me to baby dance every other day and take opks also...basically just gave me a good luck scenerio LOL....but from all the "no ovulation" stories on just 50mg...Im wondering how did u get ur doctor to up ur script to 100mg? I thought about calling if I dont get a positive opk this week and asking my doctor if he could do a day 21 progesterone testing to see if ive ovulated and tell him if i havent I would like to up to dose to 100mg.....How did u do it? im just wondering and worrying myself that he might not up my dose seein as he had so much hope for me to get preg on 3 rounds of 50mg of clomid...thanks for your help in advance...

Hey ladies!!! Did progesterone test 7 dpo.... Was 1.2 :'( Shows absolutely noooooo ovulation. Last month wass 66 showed strong ovulation. Was 1.6 the first month no ovulation. Now I'm wondering if only my one ovary works. It was my 3rd round of clomid 50mg CD 2-6 and I'm due to see doc tomorrow. Feeling a little down :(

Was at th doc yesterday. It turns out I only have one functioning ovary so only ovulate every second cycle. I only have 6 chances a year to get pregnant... The left ovary show STRONG ovulation. But due to many cysts being removed from the right ovary it is covered in to much scar tissue to be able to ovulate. Doc wants hubby to go for sperm count and me to go check that tubes aren't blocked. Medical insurance doesn't cover any of this :( Hubby and I chatted and we've decided to go for the tests this month (scratch the money together) cause we don't wanna waste any time. I googled the HSG tube test and it seems really scary! Gosh! Keeping the faith and trusting God will carry us through on every level!

Okay ladies... I'm officially TOTALLY confused!!! FF says I ovulated on Saturday which was CD 36... Now 4DPO?!? Do I wait till 7DPO and go for progesterone bloods again? Please help!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2012-11-17

Dynamicmae - the HSG reads horrendeous. I didn't have it. I had the SHG and that was pretty bad too - worst pain I have ever had down there. I was crying on the table. GL on your HSG. when I click onto your link, it sends me to my chart... maybe check the link to get a better view?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->