The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Nice! I hope we are both in it for the long haul! Congrats again and can't wait to hear the news

Hopeful did I miss your BFP? When did you test? :happydance::happydance:
What have your symptoms been?

Well I tested at 11dpo because I was sure I was out for the month.
6-8 dpo - slight nauseous feeling sometimes after eating, sometimes if I hadn't eaten in a while.
7-9 dpo - cramping twinges and at 8 dpo weird sensation behind belly button area, like a tug and burning, at 9 dpo sharp twinges on low (almost to pubic bone low) right side.
10 dpo - symptoms pretty much disappeared, evening hadmild AF type cramping, overnight progressed into bad back ache ( kept me up) and AF cramps.
11dpo - woke up grouchy, got very angry cause I thought I was out, then cried and decided to test to just get the bad news over with. To my utter shock a very faint line came up.
Today is 12dpo - tested again and a faint pos. started to get more symptoms. Bb's fuller,if I move to fast I get a sharp pain( has that with my son).

So still not for sure, it seems surreal, but bloodwork Monday will confirm I hope!

How are you doing in your cycle?

Oh well yeehaw!!!:yipee::yipee:
So happy for you!!!!
Well, I am 6dpo and just hanging out. I am VERY irritable this time around, not sure if it's the Clomid or what, never been this grouchy. (This is my 3rd Clomid cycle) Also very sore nipples, which isn't normal for me. Creamy CM, and a few twinges in the uterus area, but no cramps. I have had this before in the TWW, though. I am also SUPER tired...more so that normal. So we will see. I plan to test at 11dpo, too, which is Feb. 1st. Hope I can join you 2 in the BFP club!!!

Congrats!

Those symptoms sound great! I hope you get your bfp in Feb!! (as in you see it in Feb...haha)

I'm already starting to get O pains on the right side, started yesterday. I still have one day left of clomid! I can't be Oing already, can I? Maybe just follies growing?:shrug: Anybody have any ideas what it could be?

I got milder pains from the follicles growing. The O pains were much worse, like I had to be sitting and if I wasnt it doubled me over a couple times, it was short lived though (half a day), thankfully. Clomid does that.

I remember that I got bad O pains from the time I was on it a few years ago, I just didn't remember it happening this soon!

On my 3rd cycle of clomid I had horrible o pains starting about cd 8. I kept thinking I was about to o but did not get a positive opk until cd16.

Hi, am new to the clomid forum. Just started the stuff yesterday, because my doc wanted to do fsh testing. I have no side effect symptoms so far (which is great! fingers crossed; considering I have issues with almost all drugs). So I don't know if it would work.

Congratulations, Hopeful! and baby dust to all of you.

Hey everyone, I am on my 4th round of Clomid and this month I did 50 mg for 10 days and when we went in for an ultrasound they found a 70mm cyst on my left ovary and just found a second one on my right that is about 50 mm. Has anyone else had this experience? I am very worried. I have PCOS so I wasnt surprised at the cysts, but at the size of them. We are going to take a month off of the clomid to treat the cysts with some BC. Hopefully giving my ovarys a break will make a BFP possible. So any insight into this from any of you would be great! Wishing you all lots of luck :dust:

Hey everyone, I am on my 4th round of Clomid and this month I did 50 mg for 10 days and when we went in for an ultrasound they found a 70mm cyst on my left ovary and just found a second one on my right that is about 50 mm. Has anyone else had this experience? I am very worried. I have PCOS so I wasnt surprised at the cysts, but at the size of them. We are going to take a month off of the clomid to treat the cysts with some BC. Hopefully giving my ovarys a break will make a BFP possible. So any insight into this from any of you would be great! Wishing you all lots of luck :dust:

I went in for a pelvic ultrasound at the end of Dec, and there are 2 small cysts on my right ovary. But they are only 2.4 cm so my OB said it is still ok to take the Clomid. I think I am only going to do one more cycle, and take a break from it. I don't want them to get bigger and rupture.

I went in for a pelvic ultrasound at the end of Dec, and there are 2 small cysts on my right ovary. But they are only 2.4 cm so my OB said it is still ok to take the Clomid. I think I am only going to do one more cycle, and take a break from it. I don't want them to get bigger and rupture.

Yea, they hurt when they rupture that's for sure. The doc has had me on pain medication because if the pain. The one on my left popped and is down to about 40mm! Yours should disappearing with af, just keep a close eye!

Haj624- good luck to you with the IUI! Keep us posted :)

Just started my first round of clomid last night. 50 mg CD 3-7. Very hopeful cause its the second month after having HSG done & i think im going to O from my unblcked side + with the help of clomid. Fingers crossed February will bring :bfp:

Soooooooo I am 9dpo and decided to whip out my FRER this morning... This is a very very faint second line!! It came up within 3 minutes and it is definetely pink!! yayay!!! I don't want to get overly excited but I've never had anything like this before on a frer! fingers crossed!!!

You were prescribed clomid for 10 days? I've never heard of that.

Soooooooo I am 9dpo and decided to whip out my FRER this morning... This is a very very faint second line!! It came up within 3 minutes and it is definetely pink!! yayay!!! I don't want to get overly excited but I've never had anything like this before on a frer! fingers crossed!!!

Yayayay :happydance:Fingers crossed

Woohoo! fingers crossed!!!:wohoo:

You were prescribed clomid for 10 days? I've never heard of that.

Yes. I was given it for 10 days because my body wouldn't respond to 5 days even with 100mg. 10 days was workinf pretty well. My progestronelevels are still way to low.

Have any of you ladies tried Robitussin? Just wondering if anyone felt that it worked for them, or not! Not sure that I need it, but figured it couldn't hurt! Don't know how to check my cm, so won't be sure or not.

I used Mucinex this month - which is the same thing (Guaifenesin). I don't really know if it helped or not. I never really get EWCM, but I have had some watery. I never make much - I need something that will increase total production. Anyone have any ideas/meds that help with CM production and not just thinning it out like the Mucinex does?

Starting my first round of clomid tomorrow... I'm so excited!! Hoping for little to no side effects and a bfp on my first round. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and I will do the same for all of you and to those who got their bfp congratulations....

GOOD LUCK! :) I'm on CD10 of my first round.

So I got my lab work done today to see if it has gotten higher. It was 2892 on monday and today (thursday) It is 7884. So we ARE still pregnant! Thanks for all of the prayers, I go back in on Tuesday for more labs so keep those prayers coming!

YAY! So happy for you!! Fingers x-ed!

LOOOOOVE CLOMID. I know clomid s/e suck but just stick it out ladies! SOOOOOO worth it!

YAYYY :) I KNEW you were preggers. Let us know how the Beta goes. :) :thumbup:

I'm already starting to get O pains on the right side, started yesterday. I still have one day left of clomid! I can't be Oing already, can I? Maybe just follies growing?:shrug: Anybody have any ideas what it could be?

I am 95% sure I ovulated yesterday...CD9...after taking Clomid 50mg CD2-CD6. I am shocked...my last 3 ovulations have been CD30, CD48 and CD33 (all w/o meds - I have wonky cycles). So, I guess it's possible - I have a friend who O'd on CD 5 while still taking it. Are you temp-tracking?

Hi Ladies!

I took my first round of Clomid this month, CD2-CD6 with Mucinex the next 4 days after that.

Anyway, today is CD10 and yesterday I was having some weird crampy pains. Woke up this morning to a temp spike. I'm not sure if it's real or not, but if it is - holy crap, wtf? CD9 ovulation? That's out of control (especially with my history of CD48, CD30, CD33 ovulations).

Of course no positive OPK, since I didn't even start testing with them until yesterday and that would've been too late. I was having some watery CM and cervix was (and still is today) high, soft and open.

Urgh. Hubs and I BD-ed last night, but not the day before...when I saw the temp spike we got in another BD this morning just for good measure.

I'm so disappointed I missed what was probably 2 full days of fertility. :dohh: If my temps are still up tomorrow I guess I'll consider us officially in our first TWW with Clomid.

=/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->