The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

So I got my lab work done today to see if it has gotten higher. It was 2892 on monday and today (thursday) It is 7884. So we ARE still pregnant! Thanks for all of the prayers, I go back in on Tuesday for more labs so keep those prayers coming!

ok test again. Line is just as light so I don't think it's anything. Still 3 days late though. well actually 4 days I guess. Af was due Monday night

I was going to but I figured if I held it long enough I'd be fine. I held it for 7 hours!

How on earth did you manage that??? lol Is there color again in this line?

haha it was HARD normally isn't but I feel like I need to pee more often now. I'm always thirsty and drinking water so maybe that's why. And it looked identical to my last test. I'll just wait out until Monday and test again. At that point I'll be a week or so late. If no af by then and still no real line I'll call for a blood test.,

That is a crazy long time to hold it. I top at five hours max, and I'll probably start dancing.
I am soooo crampy and the back pain is the worst! I hope it doesn't last too long into things, I know it's supposed to be normal, but I don't know I'd I can tune it out.
I hope things work out for you Helena!

Hopeful - I hate the crampy feeling. At 9 weeks I still get it once in a while. The dr said it's just everything stretching out. Are you testing again in the morning?

I'm getting like crampy but not the kind of crampy I normally have right before af or ever really. It's really weird. And the only reason I was able to hold it was because I was in class all day and sitting. If I was standing or didn't have anything to pay attention to...forget it! Plus I really wanted to test so I had my mind on the goal lol

If it wasn't with the back pain I'd be fine, but urgh, this is terrible. I cannot get comfortable in any position!
Yep, will test on the morning again. I refuse to go buy an expensive test though. I can go for blood Sunday if I want but I'm busy so I'll do it Monday. For now IC's

Starting my first round of clomid tomorrow... I'm so excited!! Hoping for little to no side effects and a bfp on my first round. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and I will do the same for all of you and to those who got their bfp congratulations....

Hi wantababy...I also start my first round of clomid tomorrow so that makes two of us. Good luck to you! Make we'll get our BFP this month :)

UHHHHH I just held my test up to the light. As in actually turned on a light (super dark in my living room with only one light) and HOLY LINE

UHHHHH I just held my test up to the light. As in actually turned on a light (super dark in my living room with only one light) and HOLY LINE

ok so did you just test again? Or are you looking at your old test?:happydance:
I am dying over here!!

Hi everyone. Hopefully starting my first round of clomid Sunday if AF turns up tomorrow as she should. Never before have I looking forward to seeing her lol sooo excited xx

I'm starting to believe it, at least! I'll be testing again on Tuesday. I'm not really doubting that I'm pregnant but with the lines so light I'm worried about a chemical

Ok so an official congratulations is in order!!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats honey! Try to relax and enjoy! It's your turn for a BFP! This is it!!!

I was told with the lines that they don't always show the same. What I mean is, the tests strips are done in different batches, all of them are required to work at the level stated, for example 25 in most cases.but some will detect at 18 and some at 22, etc. so they can be more effective than that number. What this means is though if you test one day it could be dark and the next could be fainter cause of a different batch. Eventually it won't matter as your HCG levels will skyrocket, but early o. This can definately affect things.

Helena-congrats! I think we are both preggers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->