The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

wooo! thanks girls! Still cautious as it could easily be a chemical but yay!!!

Stop saying chemical! I feel like your jinxing us. Ahhh!
Let's stay super positive and our tests will follow.

haha! sorry but I'm freaked. Like reallllly freaked. It doesn't feel real

most of the day I am positive. But then I get super excited and then start to worry. It probably wont feel real for a loooooong time. I can't believe we did this! I'm so happy for all our clomid bfps!!!

:happydance:Super super big congrats to Helena and Hopeful!!!!!!! Yippie!!:happydance:

I agree it feels surreal. Once I get a bloodwork result I'll feel better, then I'll worry until first ultrasound, then worry till I begin 2nd trimester....lol. On and on the worrying goes :)

when are you getting bloodwork? I'm gonna call on Monday but I'm so terrified!!! Also I hate blood lol

congrats to all you ladies with your bfps!! goes to show it does work and hopefully babydust for all the rest of us! xxxx

LOOOOOVE CLOMID. I know clomid s/e suck but just stick it out ladies! SOOOOOO worth it!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
Just call me the baby dust fairy, lol
I just want you all to get here and to feel happy!

Oh sorry Helena, I am going Monday morning I think. I can go Sunday but it's a hectic day withmy sons bday and all. My clinic is great, pop by between 7-9am for BW and they call you with results by about 1-2pm same day!

wow! Lucky! I probably won't have time to go in until Wednesday.

Ok I'll be going in On Monday morning! Probably get the results back on Tuesday

Nice! I hope we are both in it for the long haul! Congrats again and can't wait to hear the news

Nice! I hope we are both in it for the long haul! Congrats again and can't wait to hear the news

Hopeful did I miss your BFP? When did you test? :happydance::happydance:
What have your symptoms been?

Well I tested at 11dpo because I was sure I was out for the month.
6-8 dpo - slight nauseous feeling sometimes after eating, sometimes if I hadn't eaten in a while.
7-9 dpo - cramping twinges and at 8 dpo weird sensation behind belly button area, like a tug and burning, at 9 dpo sharp twinges on low (almost to pubic bone low) right side.
10 dpo - symptoms pretty much disappeared, evening hadmild AF type cramping, overnight progressed into bad back ache ( kept me up) and AF cramps.
11dpo - woke up grouchy, got very angry cause I thought I was out, then cried and decided to test to just get the bad news over with. To my utter shock a very faint line came up.
Today is 12dpo - tested again and a faint pos. started to get more symptoms. Bb's fuller,if I move to fast I get a sharp pain( has that with my son).

So still not for sure, it seems surreal, but bloodwork Monday will confirm I hope!

How are you doing in your cycle?

Hopeful- are you getting like sharp tugging feelings near your uterus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->