The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

It's going to depend on the person and if you have no clue what size the eggs are there is no real way to know if they are ripe enough, or over ripe when O happens. I triggered my last month here because I felt like my eggs were becoming to large and overripe by the time I O'd. Something worked cause I'm pregnant!
Is this your reg doc or an RE?

It's going to depend on the person and if you have no clue what size the egg safe there is no real way to know if they are ripe enough, or over ripe when O happens. I triggered my last month here because I felt like my eggs were becoming to large and overripe by the time I O'd. Something worked cause I'm pregnant!
Is this your reg doc or an RE?

Regular doctor. She just has me on Clomid because I was have 60+ day cycles. She said RE probably won't even see me until we've been trying for a year with no luck.

That is pretty standard unless there is an obvious reason stopping you. Irregular or long cycles may be a good reason. We had to wait a year the first time. Since we already knew there was an issue before I asked for a referral again and got one right away because there was a condition that called for it.
Good luck and I hope you O soon, if not I hope you are able to seek an RE's help.

I finally cd 18 getting positive opks. All other symptoms pointing to o today. Really hope my temp spikes tomorrow morning. Guess will see.

Babybumbahead, the same thing happened to me two months ago. I had a scan on cd11 and I had small follicles so they had me come back 2 days later. Scan then showed 2 follicles that were a good size. I usually O on cd16. This month I'm due to scan on Monday which will be cd13. Hopefully you can get a scan done because its better to know then just wait. All we girls do when TTC is wait.

hai ladies i wish to join your team.i am in my secnd round of chlomid 100mg.
today cd 18.

Another day of positve opks. I have decide I am going to call a fs today to see if I can get an appointment next month. My doctor refuses to do any more testing or monitor me with ultra sound. nishama we are really close in cycle I am cd 19. Welcome.

update: my temperature this morning made my chart change... not it shows no OV yet... so we'll see... this is crazy!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Wannabemom - every month is different, at least with me. So just keep doing O tests or use the fertility monitor. God knows how many times I may have missed my O window, I don't do the test sticks every month. This month I did, and I'm on CD8..and I got a positive. So ovulation should be in the next 36 hours for me. It's very unusual for me to be a positive this early in my cycle..but who knows!

Let me know what you guys think of the 2nd stick..that was today, CD
8 - the first stick was yesterday's..I'm just keeping track of it to fill in my RE tomorrow morning!

View attachment 333854

thank you! I know right, every month is a different story....

your OPK's are looking good! the first time I took clomid I was getting positive OPKs also very early. This cycle I didn't do OPKs, only monitor (CBFM) and it has been showing peak for over 2 weeks... crazy. That's why I chart my temperature also... it does help a lot.

Another day of positve opks. I have decide I am going to call a fs today to see if I can get an appointment next month. My doctor refuses to do any more testing or monitor me with ultra sound. nishama we are really close in cycle I am cd 19. Welcome.

why is he refusing to do so? :growlmad: that makes no sense :growlmad:

I also want to call a FS if this month is not a good month.... I think I need something else!! :cry:

update: my temperature this morning made my chart change... not it shows no OV yet... so we'll see... this is crazy!!!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Would you put the link to your chart in your sig already?! :haha: I want to stalk your chart!

I haven't ov'd yet either...it's driving me nuts! :growlmad:

why is he refusing to do so? :growlmad: that makes no sense :growlmad:

I also want to call a FS if this month is not a good month.... I think I need something else!! :cry:

He is refusing to do anything else because he says it's not necessary and the only time you use ultra sound is to time IUI. I know that's not true. He keeps saying i am young and have plenty of time to keep trying.
I got an appointment with a fs for Feb 16, which will be right around the time I am supposed to start Af. I am still hoping to get a Bfp and not have to go to FS.

So, had my scan this morning ladies and I’m happy to report positive news!

My follicles are at 16mm and she told me to BD tonight as she predicts I’ll be ovulating over the next three days! I have to have a blood test on 13th so will know for sure then whether I ovulated but she said the signs look good. She also said that usually side effects are a sign that the drug is doing something.

So I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a positive blood test and dare I say maybe even a BFP this month!

xx

Hi All, I have just finished my first round of Clomid 50mg. I took it day 3-7 of period and am having my first blood test on Monday. I am 37 and have been ttc for 13 months. I had a few side effects such as slight headaches, moodiness ( ask my husband ) :haha: and some hot flushes but so far nothing really bad. One thing I did notice was that my period went a few days longer than normal, normally 5-7 this time 9 with a very light brown discharge...sorry it TMI :wacko: Goodluck everyone and I hope it all works for us!! :happydance:

Ok, I have a question, but it will be tmi. :blush: So sorry in advance! Last night DH and I were :sex: and it hurt! It felt like he was sliding under something and then that he was hitting something. It was weired! I've never felt that before! Still havn't ov'd yet, just thought I'd get some :spermy: up there just in case! :winkwink:

Kel I think I o yesterday and I too had kind painful bd last night. Well not painful but slightly uncomfortable. I felt like he was hitting into my cervix. Not really sure why because it was really high.

Kel I think I o yesterday and I too had kind painful bd last night. Well not painful but slightly uncomfortable. I felt like he was hitting into my cervix. Not really sure why because it was really high.

I have been testing twice a day and all neg. Plus no pain in the ov, so I know I havn't o'd yet! Just wish it would happen already so we can get down to business! hehe It is just odd, then after I had a couple of twinges that went from my belly button down.:shrug:

I have been testing twice a day and all neg. Plus no pain in the ov, so I know I havn't o'd yet! Just wish it would happen already so we can get down to business! hehe It is just odd, then after I had a couple of twinges that went from my belly button down.:shrug:

What cd have you o in past cycles or gotten a positive opk? If you ticker is correct and you are cd 12 maybe it's just a little early. Good luck and :dust: I know how annoying get negative opks day after day can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->