The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Kel I think I o yesterday and I too had kind painful bd last night. Well not painful but slightly uncomfortable. I felt like he was hitting into my cervix. Not really sure why because it was really high.

I have been testing twice a day and all neg. Plus no pain in the ov, so I know I havn't o'd yet! Just wish it would happen already so we can get down to business! hehe It is just odd, then after I had a couple of twinges that went from my belly button down.:shrug:

What cd have you o in past cycles or gotten a positive opk? If you ticker is correct and you are cd 12 maybe it's just a little early. Good luck and :dust: I know how annoying get negative opks day after day can be.

Thanks! It has been awhile since I did opk's. Last month (before clomid) I got a pos on cd 10. If I recall correctly I would usually get them about cd 12 or so. I just want to see a happy face! :hissy:

Hi ladies. Im on clomid 100mg i took it cd 3-7 in january. last month i took 50mg cd 3-7 no o, even tho opk came up pos. this recent time no opk came up pos but bloodwork showed def o, which is exciting because i rarely o. She said to call by the 7th or 8th of feb if AF doesn't show up....but i tested early with one of those tests that says it can detect the hormone 6 days before missed cycle and it came up negative. I know it could be too early to tell but im feeling like this just isnt going to happen. How do you stay positive im having a hard time feeling optimistic lately. I also have pcos and take metformin. I feel like i have alot going against me. I am 29, and have lost 30 lbs to get down to 146, although i have put some back on. Thanks for listening :)

Hi ladies. Im on clomid 100mg i took it cd 3-7 in january. last month i took 50mg cd 3-7 no o, even tho opk came up pos. this recent time no opk came up pos but bloodwork showed def o, which is exciting because i rarely o. She said to call by the 7th or 8th of feb if AF doesn't show up....but i tested early with one of those tests that says it can detect the hormone 6 days before missed cycle and it came up negative. I know it could be too early to tell but im feeling like this just isnt going to happen. How do you stay positive im having a hard time feeling optimistic lately. I also have pcos and take metformin. I feel like i have alot going against me. I am 29, and have lost 30 lbs to get down to 146, although i have put some back on. Thanks for listening :)

It's hard to stay pos when you see a neg. A lot of times it is just too early to test, just wait a couple of days and test again! Good job on losing the weight! I need to lose about 20 myself! Wait wait wait! It's enough to make anyone lose their mind! And that is all we seem to do ttc! Good luck! fxd!:hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement. It really helps :) I was sort of having one of those feeling sorry for myself kind of days, i know ill snap out of it. Thanks again!

Thanks for the encouragement. It really helps :) I was sort of having one of those feeling sorry for myself kind of days, i know ill snap out of it. Thanks again!

np! We all have those days!! :thumbup:

Just finished my first round of clomid on jan 31st. I was on cd 5-9 at 50 mg. I am now waiting for my ovulation to take place..... So anxious because I am on cd 13 and still nothing. I'm beginning to think its not gonna happen :-(. The good thing is I didnt have really bad side effects but I don't think my husband would agree...lol

Don't worry too much i take Clomid day 5-9 also and I don't o until 17-19. It is still early. Fxd sending you :dust:

I've been trying to get pregnant for the past 4 1/2 years. I was only trying on days 10 - 20 and only on even days. Then 2 yrs 5 months ago my OB/GYN started me on Clomid 50 for 2 month. Then my yearly labs came back with elevated liver panel. My husband (a doc as well) took me off of clomid. We tried some more of trying on certain days. Sill no luck. In Oct 2011 I talked with my hubby and we decided to try Clomid again. I did Clomid 100 in Nov and Dec. with mucinex to help. I also have a family history of PCOS and discovered elevated blood sugar. So now I'm on Metformin 500 3x day, Clomid 100, Preseed and mucinex. I also took an over the counter fertility test and it came back that I was in normal range.
I try not to get broken hearted and yet there is still a little glimmer of hope that remains when I hit rock bottom. My hubby doesn't talk about disappointments but wants us to keep trying.
So does anyone know what my odds of having twins could be???
I'm also 40 yrs old and overweight. I know that could add to the equation. I just need someone to keep me going. I don't have I could talk with here. My family is all over the country and they are extremely busy. Thanks,
Juneie

Hey I know what you are feeling. I'm in the same boat. I'm due for my period on Friday and even bought extra sensitive preg test that detects sooner. So far nothing. Yet it is hard to stay positive when we are on meds that makes you crazy and feeling all the symptoms in the plus size when you might not be preg. Keep trying and I will pray for a BFP. I'm learning the terms. Not sure what OPK is yet.
Keep the faith
CD - 24 and counting

Hey I know what you are feeling. I'm in the same boat. I'm due for my period on Friday and even bought extra sensitive preg test that detects sooner. So far nothing. Yet it is hard to stay positive when we are on meds that makes you crazy and feeling all the symptoms in the plus size when you might not be preg. Keep trying and I will pray for a BFP. I'm learning the terms. Not sure what OPK is yet.
Keep the faith
CD - 24 and counting

Welcome Juneie! All the girls here are nice and helpful! OPK is ovulation predictor kit. If you hit the home button there is a place for newbies that you can go that tells you what all of them mean! Or you can always just ask! Good luck, and fxd (fingers crossed :winkwink:) I'm not sure what the odds for twins are, beyond the 5-10% increase that clomid gives you. I have also been trying for more than 4 1/2 yrs, although I have been blessed with a sweet and beautiful 5 yr old son! :flower:

Keep the faith
CD - 24 and counting

Welcome Juneie! All the girls here are nice and helpful! OPK is ovulation predictor kit. If you hit the home button there is a place for newbies that you can go that tells you what all of them mean! Or you can always just ask! Good luck, and fxd (fingers crossed :winkwink:) I'm not sure what the odds for twins are, beyond the 5-10% increase that clomid gives you. I have also been trying for more than 4 1/2 yrs, although I have been blessed with a sweet and beautiful 5 yr old son! :flower:

The older you are your chances for twins increases, not sure the stats though.

Hey again, Well I took Clomid cd3-7 and today cd12 had my first blood test. My Dr is testing my Progesterone & Oestradiol and I called for results and have to have another test tomorrow. Obviously levels weren't indicating ovulation yet so here is hoping tomorrow is the day as my DH has to go away on weds for work and won't be back until thurs afternoon. Congrats too Lisa :D

My fs prescribed Clomid 50mg (first time) das 6-10. I lost the last pill! Couldn't et a replacement since it was Sunday evening. Do you guys think it no big deal?

My fs prescribed Clomid 50mg (first time) das 6-10. I lost the last pill! Couldn't et a replacement since it was Sunday evening. Do you guys think it no big deal?

Oh no! I have no idea, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->