The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Ok, so how odd is this? I had slight pain in my ovaries way before I ov. I finally ov 2 days ago (pos opk) but never had any obvious ov pain! I usually feel it anyway, but not always. But I figured with all the pain ahead of time that I would feel some major pain!:shrug: Just some very slight twinges on both sides and a lot of heaviness down there that day and nothing since!

I haven't ovulated for such a long time (only once that I know of) so not sure if I should/will feel any symptoms. Have had niggly pains today and had a positive opk on Sunday so guess it could be that?

hello,

could you help me please? Can I mix clomid and red raspberry leaf pills?
Thank you:flower:

CD18 here and still no ovulation or positive opk. :-/

Had a darker, but not positive, OPK on Saturday afternoon and they've just lightened since then. Temp dipped today. Hoping these things mean today is O-day, but I think I'm grasping at straws.

I'm so disappointed. :cry: How do y'all stay positive? This is making me crazy.

(Took Clomid 50mg CD2-6)

hello,

could you help me please? Can I mix clomid and red raspberry leaf pills?
Thank you:flower:

The only herb or supplement I have found that you can't take with clomid is vitex. I have not found anything saying you can't take rasberry with clomid. Maybe call your doc.

Had a darker, but not positive, OPK on Saturday afternoon and they've just lightened since then. Temp dipped today. Hoping these things mean today is O-day, but I think I'm grasping at straws.

(Took Clomid 50mg CD2-6)

I know it's hard, but hang in there and keep BD'ing. I took Clomid days 3-7 and just yesterday (cd24) got a positive opk!

ok ladies... I tested for ovulation today at 8 this morning and it came back with a bfn so I got on here around 6 30 pm and was so bummed about it but as soon as I logged off I took another ovulation test and got my BFP.... Yay Im ovulating!!!!!! Im so happy!!!!! So now you ladies may not hear from me for the next few days because I will be busy bd-ing... Wish me luck ladies and good luck to all of you!!!! :) :) :)

ok ladies... I tested for ovulation today at 8 this morning and it came back with a bfn so I got on here around 6 30 pm and was so bummed about it but as soon as I logged off I took another ovulation test and got my BFP.... Yay Im ovulating!!!!!! Im so happy!!!!! So now you ladies may not hear from me for the next few days because I will be busy bd-ing... Wish me luck ladies and good luck to all of you!!!! :) :) :)

:wohoo:

Kel - I haven't had much as far as ov pains either. Last cycle I felt like someone was stabbing me in the ovary, this cycle just some minor pinching. Hmm. Wonder if it matters. :shrug:

(Took Clomid 50mg CD2-6)

I had the same thing happen with my opks this month. They were almost positive on cd 14 and 15 and then they started getting lighter almost no line. Then cd 18 late in the evening I finally got positive and positives on cd 19. I didn't stay positive I was going crazy. I think the only thing that helps me be some what positive is my very positive DH and venting my feeling on here. I really hope you o soon. Fxd!

(Took Clomid 50mg CD2-6)

I had the same thing happen with my opks this month. They were almost positive on cd 14 and 15 and then they started getting lighter almost no line. Then cd 18 late in the evening I finally got positive and positives on cd 19. I didn't stay positive I was going crazy. I think the only thing that helps me be some what positive is my very positive DH and venting my feeling on here. I really hope you o soon. Fxd!

Thanks for the pep talk. :winkwink:

I had a temp dip today - probably grasping at straws here, but the only time I've ovulated in the last 6 months (on CD48 lol) I had a good strong temp dip the day of ovulation. It would be in time with the OPK (about 36-48 hours after the dark-ish one)...so I'm keeping my hopes up for now. :) Today is CD18.

Hello ladies. I would like to join this thread as i am starting my second round of clomid tonight and i am doing my round of clomid starting on cd7-11.. I am praying and hoping that i can get a bfp this month. My first round of clomid i did it twice. I was taking 100mg and it did nothing for my follicles so they started me on 150mg and i got two nice size follicles... So i am hoping to get the same result besides the bfn.... I had side effects when i took my clomid of 150mg and they where hot flashes, moody, and also had nausea on and off.... Wish everyone luck and hope we all will be able to put we got bfp's...

Kel - I haven't had much as far as ov pains either. Last cycle I felt like someone was stabbing me in the ovary, this cycle just some minor pinching. Hmm. Wonder if it matters. :shrug:

Well this afternoon I ended up getting ov pains! 3 days after my pos opk. Not sure if it was actual ov pain, or just pain in general? :shrug: Makes me wish I chart my bbt! Hoping I did ov on sat like I figure cause I didn't :sex: last night! All of this just sucks!

Hello ladies. I would like to join this thread as i am starting my second round of clomid tonight and i am doing my round of clomid starting on cd7-11.. I am praying and hoping that i can get a bfp this month. My first round of clomid i did it twice. I was taking 100mg and it did nothing for my follicles so they started me on 150mg and i got two nice size follicles... So i am hoping to get the same result besides the bfn.... I had side effects when i took my clomid of 150mg and they where hot flashes, moody, and also had nausea on and off.... Wish everyone luck and hope we all will be able to put we got bfp's...

Welcome and good luck!

:bfp:
Yay! Hope you catch the eggy this month. Have fun :sex:

:wohoo:

Thanks ladies!!! Said i wasnt going to be on here for a few days but I cant stay away from my support system :hugs: i did :sex: and I will continue to go at it full force..lol. Hope we all get our :bfp: this month!!! :happydance:

Welcome to the forum :hugs: good luck to you on you ttc journey. It will happen for all of us eventually. :flower:

Welcome to the forum :hugs: good luck to you on you ttc journey. It will happen for all of us eventually. :flower:[/Q

yes i am going to hope and pray for a bfp. thank you ladies for the welcome and glad i can join. I was reading thru some of the pages and good luck to the other ladies who didnt get tgere bfp yet..

Does anyone know anything about a cyst rupture around ovulation time? I had plenty of EWCM, then yesterday it had a blood tinge in it, went in today and they did an ultrasound and told me a cyst had ruptured..is this the same as the egg being released..or simply fluid from failed ovulation? Kinda confusing since I had all the symptoms! My back pain has been a killer!

Does anyone know anything about a cyst rupture around ovulation time? I had plenty of EWCM, then yesterday it had a blood tinge in it, went in today and they did an ultrasound and told me a cyst had ruptured..is this the same as the egg being released..or simply fluid from failed ovulation? Kinda confusing since I had all the symptoms! My back pain has been a killer!

Clomid can cause cysts. And no, it is not the same as an egg being released. Maybe both happened at the same time? I have heard that it is very painful to have a ruptured cyst! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->