The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

What dpo or cd are u supposto have blood work done to check if u o'ed or not after taking clomid?

They can do a cd 21/ 7 dpo progesterone blood test to confirm Ovulation

Thats what I was thinking but what if you dont O until cd 19 or so? Im on cd 14 and no O yet. I have taken a million opk's with no clear positives but today I am feeling really bloated and a nagging pain in my ovary area all over not one side or the other. Its like I cant stand my pants to be pushing in on that area. Has anyone else had this?

If you should technically have progesterone done 7 dpo. My doctor doesn't think it matters what dpo it is he just wants it done cd 21 -23. I am starting to think he is a little nuts.

I have also heard about women taking either vitamin B12 or B6 to lengthen and straighten out their LP :)

I have also heard about women taking either vitamin B12 or B6 to lengthen and straighten out their LP :)

I hear it's a combination of the B vitamins as they work together and only taking one it won't absorb properly. Also I've seen some info that women who take too high a dose of b-complex actually can shorten their leutal phase although that doesn't seem to be the norm. For lining it can help, so can red raspberry leaf tea or capsule.

Beware as well as there can be side effects with B6

Vitamin B6:Numbness in hands and/or feet (from high intake ofpyridoxine, not pyridoxal-5-phosphate), depression,suicidal tendencies, severe fatigue, low blood sugar,mood swings, migraine-headaches, heart palpitations,hyperthyroid, hypothyroid (long-term supplementation),spinal / nerve degeneration (all forms of Vitamin B6),muscle spasms / cramps, osteoporosis, arthritis,higher blood pressure (short-term supplementation),lower blood pressure (long-term supplementation),abnormally high phosphorus-sodium ratio (low pH),abnormally high magnesium-calcium ratio, severecalcium deficiency, severe manganese deficiency,PMS, decreased estrogen, decreased prolactin,restlessness, increased dream activity, insomnia.

Thanks for the info. I am actually already taking a vitamin b complex and red raspberry leaf. I'm hoping it was just a fluke and it will work itself out

So I am 5dpo and since 2dpo I have been having cramping on both sides and then it would switch from right to left and so on... I don't know what is going on here... I am very gassy and urinating like crazy!!! Every morning at 5 a.m I wake up on the dot to go to pee... I even tried to lessen my fluid intake but it didn't work. It's crazy because it really reminds me of being pregnant! I know it didn't happen this fast I am only 5dpo! Has anyone else had these symptoms around the same time?

hey all,

I got my hopsital appointment to start provera and clomid on the 12th March, after waiting 6 months im sooo excited but im wondering... when you all first started it did u have like an initial consultation and more tests or did they put u straight on it?

Thanks

x

So I am 5dpo and since 2dpo I have been having cramping on both sides and then it would switch from right to left and so on... I don't know what is going on here... I am very gassy and urinating like crazy!!! Every morning at 5 a.m I wake up on the dot to go to pee... I even tried to lessen my fluid intake but it didn't work. It's crazy because it really reminds me of being pregnant! I know it didn't happen this fast I am only 5dpo! Has anyone else had these symptoms around the same time?

I have been having the wierd cramping thing since about 2dpo but it is getting worse. Frequent urination started yesterday 8 dpo and I started getting dizzy and had brown cm yesterday. Hope these are good signs for us both.

I have been having the wierd cramping thing since about 2dpo but it is getting worse. Frequent urination started yesterday 8 dpo and I started getting dizzy and had brown cm yesterday. Hope these are good signs for us both.

Omg, what is going on with us..lol. I started getting dizzy around 3 dpo and maybe they are good signs for us because I have been doing a lot of googling on the symptoms and they all point to pregnancy... I'm not going to get my hopes up because I don't want to be disappointed but I am going to pray on it and ask god to give us all :bfp: so good luck to you and lots and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

hey all,

I got my hopsital appointment to start provera and clomid on the 12th March, after waiting 6 months im sooo excited but im wondering... when you all first started it did u have like an initial consultation and more tests or did they put u straight on it?

Thanks

x

I had an appt with my doctor on Dec 12th and she said that she wanted to try me on clomid so she ordered blood tests to check my hormone levels but I had to wait until the 22nd of Dec to get them done because she said if I did it any sooner than that date then my levels wouldn't come out right so she made me another appt for Jan 9th to go over my results and get my prescription for clomid. On jan 9th I found out I wasn't ovulating at all and she gave me the clomid to start on cd 5-9 at 50 mg 1 tablet a day. I had to wait for af to show to start them so af arrived on an 23rd and I started them on the 27th - 31st and here I am now 5 dpo and waiting to do a pregnancy test. It was a stressful journey but it's all worth it... I hope I helped you out in good detail and good luck to u.... :flower:

i had an odd dream. Not baby but family and I with dogs had to get a room into a hotel to get away from a tornado. Was so realistic.......Also yesterday i had pink cm but i think that was due to dtd, I'm hoping it was cause my uterus is ready for that baby to implant

I can't get my TTC ticker to work in my signature..lol. Could any of you ladies help me??? Lol

I am trying to check the consistency of my discharge but I have yet to see any on the lining of my underwear only when I wipe after using the restroom. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.....

I wouldn't wait till CD 16 to start. It can't hurt to BD every other day until you get pos opk or blood surge, then swap to every day. As for dryness preseed does wonders :)

I second the Preseed. I'm a fan.

so it appears this is af! I can't believe my lp was only 9 days!! Not sure if i want to continue clomid now

In some cases it is supposed to make LP longer in others shorter.. but AF so soon seems wrong... you said you started spotting on CD9 right?, which days did you take clomid? I would call my doctor and ask... this was your first cycle right? are they monitoring you? (scans or blood tests)

I actually fully started af 9dpo. I take it 3-7 and I am not being monitored at all. I'm now on day 2 of af so I need to make my mind up quick if I should take it again. Dr says its fine, my body just might be adjusting, but I would hate for this to happen again.

My doctor has me on Progesterone from 3 dpo until 12 dpo. That might help lengthen it?

What dpo or cd are u supposto have blood work done to check if u o'ed or not after taking clomid?

They can do a cd 21/ 7 dpo progesterone blood test to confirm Ovulation

Thats what I was thinking but what if you dont O until cd 19 or so? Im on cd 14 and no O yet. I have taken a million opk's with no clear positives but today I am feeling really bloated and a nagging pain in my ovary area all over not one side or the other. Its like I cant stand my pants to be pushing in on that area. Has anyone else had this?

I didn't get a positive OPK w/Clomid until CD21.

hey all,

Thanks

x

She did an ultrasound to make sure that I didn't have cysts and ran some blood tests to make sure I didn't have anything else going on.

Ok I still can't tell if I am ovulating. I did an OPK but I did the CVS brand and these lines are too confusing. I think I am going to go get the ClearBlue with the happy face because this is too much with these darn lines. I have been cramping on my left side which I can't tell if that means I have started to ovulate or if its the end of my ovulation. I still haven't seen any cervical mucus really. I check and its still watery like antibacterial soap.

Hello ladies,
I'm new to bnb and I'm glad to have joined. I'm currently on clomid 100mg for days 2-6. The first cycle of 50mg didn't work for me. I'm also trying to monitor my ovulation using the one step ovulation sticks. On CD17 today and for the pSt 2 days there's a faint line but not positive. I'm currently confused if I've missed my ovulation or if it's yet to come. :nope:

When did u start testing? A positive will have the line as dark or darker then the control line.

Ibe been testing since CD8 and no lines at all till CD15 when the first faint line appeared. It has stayed this way since.

Then u probably haven't Oed yet or possibly u missed ur surge(doubt it). I would recommend temping next cycle as it's the only way to confirm Ov but keep testing and when u see the line is as dark or darker then the control line then u got u a positive. Just keep bd every couple of days just to cover ur basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->