The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies!

Can I join you? I'm starting my 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, days 5 -9. The first cycle resulted in a BFP for me, but sadly ended in Dec 2011 with a MC.

OH is taking Zinc and FertiliAid for men; besides Clomid, I've been taking Prenatals and we have been using Preseed. Does anyone take any other fertility enhancers for women while taking Clomid? I was looking into the FertiliAid for women, but the warning says not to take it if you are taking Clomid, because this may cancel out the effects of Clomid?

I'm also wondering, has anyone taken Clomid on days 4 - 8 with success? I've tried days 5 -9 and 3 - 7. I was thinking of trying 4 - 8. My dr isn't monitoring me at all. He pretty much wrote me the prescription for Clomid and said good luck! :/

I'm only on CD 3, so it's going to be a long wait for me. So impatient! I hope I'm counting my cycle days right; I don't want to mess up my Clomid. I saw a little blood on Friday but can't decide if it was AF starting out slow or just spotting, so I started counting on Saturday as CD 1. Hopefully, this is right.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated, ladies!!!

:dust: for everyone!
I accidentally did days 4-8 because i forgot to take it on day 3 and got my BFP :)

I am being monitored and had a few follicles over 20 mm, i just want to do something different as5-9 hasn't worked......might just go middle and do 4-8.......

My ultrasound reveals a healthy baby 7weeks and two days :) heart rate is 153 bpm and sounded wonderful :) I have pics but can't get them uploaded yet.
Hope you are all well!

I have an update on my situation... I just came back from my follicle check, on cd 13, and this is my 3rd cycle of clomid. Sadly, my ultrasound didnt go well. Doc said my right ovarie is just hangin there, and my left one showed small follicles but nothing that could cause ovulation or release an egg.

to add to my disappointment, he found fluid in my uterus. Who knows how long it has been there. he thinks i could have ruptured a polyp.

I will be going back next thursday to check my follicles again, and the fluid. If the fluid is still there, i have to have a d&c. If my follicles havent changed, the doc mentioned putting me on a higher dose of clomid, but not until the fluid is resolved in my uterus.

I am exhausted, and heartbroken. I feel like im failing my husband because I cant give him a baby. All we want is a baby together that we dont have to share with anyone else. is that so much to ask??

I have an update on my situation... I just came back from my follicle check, on cd 13, and this is my 3rd cycle of clomid. Sadly, my ultrasound didnt go well. Doc said my right ovarie is just hangin there, and my left one showed small follicles but nothing that could cause ovulation or release an egg.

to add to my disappointment, he found fluid in my uterus. Who knows how long it has been there. he thinks i could have ruptured a polyp.

I will be going back next thursday to check my follicles again, and the fluid. If the fluid is still there, i have to have a d&c. If my follicles havent changed, the doc mentioned putting me on a higher dose of clomid, but not until the fluid is resolved in my uterus.

I am exhausted, and heartbroken. I feel like im failing my husband because I cant give him a baby. All we want is a baby together that we dont have to share with anyone else. is that so much to ask??

Sweetie don't ever feel like your failing you husband. If he had the problems with fertility would you place blame on him? No, youd love him and face whatever you two needed to do. In a marriage you face things together, and come out stronger in the end. Some of us have a longer journey to children than most. It's unfortunate. I'm sorry you are having a hard time :) :hugs: sending you positive thoughts!

I am being monitored and had a few follicles over 20 mm, i just want to do something different as5-9 hasn't worked......might just go middle and do 4-8.......

I decided to go ahead and try days 4 - 8 on Clomid too. I've been on 50 mg but my doctor said he would call in a prescription for 100 mg if I'd like. Part of me wants to up the dosage, but I've also heard the negative side effects of this too, so I'm sure. Apparently, my doctor's office is giving Clomid out like candy! I'm not even being monitored or anything.

What dosage are you on, momwannabe81?

I'm on CD 4 today; anyone else near that?

Haj684 - how've you been? Your in your tww again? What's test day?

So I didn't start the clomid yet as the hubbys away this weekend for a while but I've been doing opk's just because I have them. 3 days ago, i had an almost positive and then next day it went right down to nothing:( This morning i barely could see a second line, and this afternoon, there is deftinetly a ++++++!
Feeling VERY optimistic this month:)

I decided to go ahead and try days 4 - 8 on Clomid too. I've been on 50 mg but my doctor said he would call in a prescription for 100 mg if I'd like. Part of me wants to up the dosage, but I've also heard the negative side effects of this too, so I'm sure. Apparently, my doctor's office is giving Clomid out like candy! I'm not even being monitored or anything.

What dosage are you on, momwannabe81?

I'm on CD 4 today; anyone else near that?

I'm cd 2 today (well 3 as it's after midnight) but the Dr has increased my dose every month so now 3rd month it's at 150mg, hope it does the trick but yet i'm scared it's going to mess me up. I kind took the 1st clomid cycle 4-8 but i was taking it at 1 am so kind of 5-9......anyways i am thinking about taking it again during the day and do 4-8. I've just cut it close to last cycle as i Oed on cd 15 and had the u/s that morning so if i take it 4-8 i might O a little early.....ugh so frustrating, wish i would just get pregnant and end this mess. All i see around is pregnant women or were and had their baby........it's my turn dang it.

Dear All.,

We are married for 3 years !!!! We are TTC since 6 months and my cycles are very irregular.Iam using metmorfin & Follic acid as per my doctor advice! I am on clomid since last five cycles.

Below are my details

My period was induced....
First Cycle - 200MG with HCG shot - But no luck
Second Cycle - 200MG but no dominant follicle(Got my periods)
Third Cycle - Follicles was overgrown(Got Induced for periods)
Fourth Cycle - Cyst in the Basal Scan so no clomid(Got Induced for periods)
This is my Fifth cycle - Had DF and had HCG sot...waiting for the result....my periods are due on 24th feb and took bhcg blood test yesterday and it was negative(((......

Want to know after clomid what doc will suggest??? I am worried and depressed. Please ladies want your guidance!!!!

Hi ladies,
I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been really busy. I am now 10 weeks pregnant today, and so far everything is ok. I got to see the heartbeat two weeks ago and I almost started to cry. I am still trying to stay skeptical in case something happens, but its really hard when I feel the baby "flutters" in my belly. The Doc told me its not gas, its baby moving lol My morning sickness is ok, but its lasting off and on all day and night. I was put on promithazine (anti nausea) meds to help me get through, thankfully its safe to take. I had my first weird craving the other night, I wanted cucumbers and mashed potatoes. i didnt mix them but i did dip the cucumbers into the tators lol My most recent one was pie, took two bites and gagged. I love pie, and its funny that I cant stomach it right now. I have been lucky, I guess, that I have not thrown up, sometimes I wish I could. Good luck to everyone who is ttc, dont give up hope (we tried for over a year, then on our third cycle of clomid it happened). Much love and prayers to you all!!!! Anna

Hi ladies,
I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been really busy. I am now 10 weeks pregnant today, and so far everything is ok. I got to see the heartbeat two weeks ago and I almost started to cry. I am still trying to stay skeptical in case something happens, but its really hard when I feel the baby "flutters" in my belly. The Doc told me its not gas, its baby moving lol My morning sickness is ok, but its lasting off and on all day and night. I was put on promithazine (anti nausea) meds to help me get through, thankfully its safe to take. I had my first weird craving the other night, I wanted cucumbers and mashed potatoes. i didnt mix them but i did dip the cucumbers into the tators lol My most recent one was pie, took two bites and gagged. I love pie, and its funny that I cant stomach it right now. I have been lucky, I guess, that I have not thrown up, sometimes I wish I could. Good luck to everyone who is ttc, dont give up hope (we tried for over a year, then on our third cycle of clomid it happened). Much love and prayers to you all!!!! Anna

Lovely to ready your story hun.. its nice to see something positive and a success story to remind yourself theres still chance!! huge congrats for you, very exciting xx

I decided to go with the prescription for 100 mg, so I started that yesterday. I usually get hot flashes from Clomid, but didn't feel anything yesterday, so I'm kinda worried it's not working :(

My first round of Clomid I did days 5 - 9 and we got pregnant. Sadly, it ended in a miscarriage, but it kind of gave me hope that I can get pregnant and Clomid can work.

momwannabe81 - I know what you mean about this being so frustrating. Every single day I see another Facebook post that one of my friends is pregnant. The worst is when they say it was surprise, or they weren't trying, or they got pregnant their first try. Why not me?! I notice anything and everything that has to do with babies, wherever I go. I'm driving myself crazy! I'm tired of the waiting game of TTC.

I will cross my fingers for you! Let's hope for our BFP in March!

:dust: everyone!

Dear All.,

We are married for 3 years !!!! We are TTC since 6 months and my cycles are very irregular.Iam using metmorfin & Follic acid as per my doctor advice! I am on clomid since last five cycles.

Below are my details

My period was induced....
First Cycle - 200MG with HCG shot - But no luck
Second Cycle - 200MG but no dominant follicle(Got my periods)
Third Cycle - Follicles was overgrown(Got Induced for periods)
Fourth Cycle - Cyst in the Basal Scan so no clomid(Got Induced for periods)
This is my Fifth cycle - Had DF and had HCG sot...waiting for the result....my periods are due on 24th feb and took bhcg blood test yesterday and it was negative(((......

Want to know after clomid what doc will suggest??? I am worried and depressed. Please ladies want your guidance!!!!

I would ask your doctor what the plan for your is after six months of clomid. I did 5 cycles of clomid and now I am on a two month break no meds. Then after the two months is up will do blood work and decide from there. He did mention femera to me as an option instead of clomid and maybe iui. Good luck and baby dust.

Haj684 - how've you been? Your in your tww again? What's test day?

Yup, I'm in the dreaded tww again. I'll be testing March 1st (If I can hold off)!! I had a temp dip the other day at 5dpiui

My Ovulation Chart

There's my chart. And then I had a huge spike. I don't know if that would be too early for implantation. I know it could have something to do with my estrogen but of course my wishful thinking would like to think otherwise. Other then that I had some stabbing pains in my right abdomen last night and shooting pains in my thighs and I have been super tired. Of course this could all be absolutely nothing but I'm oh so good at driving myself nuts lol. How is everything going with you??

Excellent :) couldn't be happier that the baby seems nicely nestled in for the long haul. I'm glad to hear you felt some oddities. I definately felt some, at 8-9 dpo sharp twinges to right lower side (low as in like just above pubic bone) and ten tugging around belly button too. It could be something but your right 5dpiui is a bit early. 6-10 is usually the magic area. So keep yourself occupied for the next 4-5 days but also remember to take it easy....it's implantation time, if you haven't already. :)
How was your lining and counts this round?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->