The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Wantababy1 - was this your first month on clomid? If so sometimes it increases leutal phase. I wish you the best of luck, bring us back good news!!! :)

Yes it's my first round. I talked to a few other people who said that clomid doesn't make your period late and then some who said it does but by only 1 or 2 days so idk..lol. I'm just so confused right now. Maybe I'm not pregnant and it is the clomid delaying my period. That's kind of what I'm thinking because I don't think it's normal to have a neg pregnancy test at 12dpo and still be pregnant. Is it???

I got negatives all the way up to 16dpo when I got my first BFP.

Wow!! Really? Did you test everyday in between? I hope I am pregnant, I am praying that it turns out for the good...

Wantababy1 - was this your first month on clomid? If so sometimes it increases leutal phase. I wish you the best of luck, bring us back good news!!! :)

Yes it's my first round. I talked to a few other people who said that clomid doesn't make your period late and then some who said it does but by only 1 or 2 days so idk..lol. I'm just so confused right now. Maybe I'm not pregnant and it is the clomid delaying my period. That's kind of what I'm thinking because I don't think it's normal to have a neg pregnancy test at 12dpo and still be pregnant. Is it???

Wow!! Really? Did you test everyday in between? I hope I am pregnant, I am praying that it turns out for the good...

I tested at 10dpo, 12dpo, 14dpo, 15dpo, and 16dpo. Only one that was positive was on day 16.

I tested at 10dpo, 12dpo, 14dpo, 15dpo, and 16dpo. Only one that was positive was on day 16.

im happy to hear that..lol. That gives me hope that I could actually be pregnant! Thank you kellie. That really lifted my spirits up... :hugs:

Since I haven't started my Clomid cycle yet as my hubby will be out of town the next 3 weeks for work, I thought I'd do an ovulation test. As you can see the first was the 17th of Feb and this morning (19th am) it appears to be a surge?!?! I've never done these tests before but then the one from this afternoon and this evening, are way lighter. Is this normal? Have I reached a surge and should we be BD'ing the next few days? ANY help would be sooooooo appreciated!
Erin

Attachments

• IMG_2859.jpg
    IMG_2859.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
Well 13 dpo and still no af... Doctors appt tomorrow so hopefully I will bring back good news.... Wish me luck ladies!!!

im happy to hear that..lol. That gives me hope that I could actually be pregnant! Thank you kellie. That really lifted my spirits up... :hugs:

I agree Hun :)
It's very possible to not test pos until later! I know lots who had that happen, its all dependent on when implantation actually happens. You could def be preggers. Or I could be clomid fixing your cycle. Only a few more days will tell. Or a blood test :)

Since I haven't started my Clomid cycle yet as my hubby will be out of town the next 3 weeks for work, I thought I'd do an ovulation test. As you can see the first was the 17th of Feb and this morning (19th am) it appears to be a surge?!?! I've never done these tests before but then the one from this afternoon and this evening, are way lighter. Is this normal? Have I reached a surge and should we be BD'ing the next few days? ANY help would be sooooooo appreciated!
Erin

I would guess you were correct about the 17th. Good luck and :dust:

Well 13 dpo and still no af... Doctors appt tomorrow so hopefully I will bring back good news.... Wish me luck ladies!!!

I agree Hun :)
It's very possible to not test pos until later! I know lots who had that happen, its all dependent on when implantation actually happens. You could def be preggers. Or I could be clomid fixing your cycle. Only a few more days will tell. Or a blood test :)

Fxd!!!! So nervous and anxious... Thank you ladies for the pos words :hugs:

my first round of clomid i was 6 days late

Hey Ladies - 10dpo from first Clomid...temps looking like crud, no real symptoms (maybe some cramping/gas...but also could be trying REALLY hard to identify something I can call a symptom lol) and BFNs at this point. Not feeling really hopeful. Anyone at a similar point in their cycle??

Still waiting on the witch! Should have started fri or sat, sun at the latest. Had af symptoms friday (slightly crampy which I usually get right before or after I start, and my usual rages!) Now nothing. No pregnancy symptoms, no af symptoms, nothing! :nope: And all BFN!!!! I hate this, guess clomid is going to make my cycle longer! Right now I am either 15 dpo (going off of opk) or 13 dpo going off of o pains. :shrug:

Hey ladies! How are you guys doing? Went to my dr appt today and got another urine test and it was neg, but still no af!!!! My dr wouldn't do a blood test cuz she says she just wants to wait it out, is she serious I am pulling my hair out wondering what's going on. I just wish af will come already if that's what's going to happen. It's only my first round so hope isn't completely gone for me yet. I think I will try robitussin and preseed. I have a question. How do I take the robitussin with the clomid? I guess round 2 here I come, eventually.

Hi all newbie here

Spent ages reading over posts in this thread and its lovely to read the success stories, Fills you with that glimmer of hope that your time may still come ey :-D

Anyways quick briefing on me been trying for few years now with nothing had all tests etc and doc has said im not ovulating. My progesterone is low -14 i think was one that stands out.. there has been that many blood tests done lol. Anyways was prescribed clomid the other day for my next cycle which is due in around 2 weeks ish. Doc starting me off on 50mg for the first 3 months with blood tests in between to see if i begin ovulating if no success then my dose will be upped.

Very excited yet apprehensive ... Any tips or anything i need to know ladies ?

Baby dust to all xx

Af finally showed up! I don't know whether to :cry: or :happydance:.I guess the best part is knowing I'm on to my second round and I am hoping for success this time. Lots of baby dust to all of the ladies still waiting for their bfp and also to myself....

Af finally showed up! I don't know whether to :cry: or :happydance:.I guess the best part is knowing I'm on to my second round and I am hoping for success this time. Lots of baby dust to all of the ladies still waiting for their bfp and also to myself....

Looks like we are on the same cycle! The :witch: finally got me too! I know how you feel, but I am leaning towards :happydance: I feel the second month is our month!!

Hi ladies!

Can I join you? I'm starting my 3rd cycle on Clomid 50 mg, days 5 -9. The first cycle resulted in a BFP for me, but sadly ended in Dec 2011 with a MC.

OH is taking Zinc and FertiliAid for men; besides Clomid, I've been taking Prenatals and we have been using Preseed. Does anyone take any other fertility enhancers for women while taking Clomid? I was looking into the FertiliAid for women, but the warning says not to take it if you are taking Clomid, because this may cancel out the effects of Clomid?

I'm also wondering, has anyone taken Clomid on days 4 - 8 with success? I've tried days 5 -9 and 3 - 7. I was thinking of trying 4 - 8. My dr isn't monitoring me at all. He pretty much wrote me the prescription for Clomid and said good luck! :/

I'm only on CD 3, so it's going to be a long wait for me. So impatient! I hope I'm counting my cycle days right; I don't want to mess up my Clomid. I saw a little blood on Friday but can't decide if it was AF starting out slow or just spotting, so I started counting on Saturday as CD 1. Hopefully, this is right.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated, ladies!!!

:dust: for everyone!

So this is cycle 3 on clomid at 150mg increase and i'm unexplained bun O regularly, I have been taking it 5-9 but was considering changing it to 3-7, Do u think that it might help if i do change it? I just don't know what else i can do feel so hopeless as i've taken everything that i can think of and still nothing, i will be trying (don't know if i can stand the taste) raspberry tea. Have pre seed also. and will take robitussin around O time to help with cm.

Looks like we are on the same cycle! The :witch: finally got me too! I know how you feel, but I am leaning towards :happydance: I feel the second month is our month!!

It's definitely our month! Let's stay in contact and see how this month goes. Being on the same cycle is like a connection. :rofl: Baby dust to you, tons and tons of it!!!! :hugs:

Good luck! So 150 is a high dose for someone who O's regularly.
So are you being monitored then? Apparrently the earlier you take the pills the more follicles develop, but possibly not as mature. That later assists fewer eggs to be their best quality. Has DH been tested? 3-7 is what I was prescribed 50mg. I've become pregnant twice on that with the help of IUI. I'd discuss the options with your doc.

So this is cycle 3 on clomid at 150mg increase and i'm unexplained bun O regularly, I have been taking it 5-9 but was considering changing it to 3-7, Do u think that it might help if i do change it? I just don't know what else i can do feel so hopeless as i've taken everything that i can think of and still nothing, i will be trying (don't know if i can stand the taste) raspberry tea. Have pre seed also. and will take robitussin around O time to help with cm.

Still waiting on the witch! Should have started fri or sat, sun at the latest. Had af symptoms friday (slightly crampy which I usually get right before or after I start, and my usual rages!) Now nothing. No pregnancy symptoms, no af symptoms, nothing! :nope: And all BFN!!!! I hate this, guess clomid is going to make my cycle longer! Right now I am either 15 dpo (going off of opk) or 13 dpo going off of o pains. :shrug:

my first cycle of clomid i went from a 28 day cycle to a 35. it is possible that clomid is the reason for a late AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->