The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies, As you can see from my chart, I only just finished my last pill last night but there is a significant temp drop...Does it appear that I'm gearing up to ovulate? Is it possible after only JUST finishing this round?

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
My ov' is very close to my last pill - not quite that close though....

I was asking my fertility nurse about this and she says I should just bd every other day from my last period to my next as our bodies do funny things - so you never know!

C
xx

I woke up this morning w a little cramping and then all of a sudden, a gush of blood came out, and literally down my leg(tmi sorry):nope:

I was cramping really bad for a while after, i had to take a bath to help myself feel better. Took 2 more pregnancy tests and they were still positive, but i know in the case of a mc you will still show pos for a while even after.

The bleeding didnt last very long, but the cramping continues just not as severe. What do i do?? Do I just wait it out? call my doctor? see if the bleeding gets heavy? I was so happy to find out i was pregnant and in less than 24 hours im feeling so hopeless :cry:

I woke up this morning w a little cramping and then all of a sudden, a gush of blood came out, and literally down my leg(tmi sorry):nope:

I was cramping really bad for a while after, i had to take a bath to help myself feel better. Took 2 more pregnancy tests and they were still positive, but i know in the case of a mc you will still show pos for a while even after.

The bleeding didnt last very long, but the cramping continues just not as severe. What do i do?? Do I just wait it out? call my doctor? see if the bleeding gets heavy? I was so happy to find out i was pregnant and in less than 24 hours im feeling so hopeless :cry:

Definately go in to emerg as you should have things confirmed.especially with the cramping! I hope things are okay :hugs:

ooh definately go to your doctor or hospital!!

Good luck and big :hugs:

C
x

mamatrujillo, I would go to the hospital ASAP, or at least call the doctor. Good luck! I hope it is nothing.

Mama, definitely call your doctor. There may not be anything they can really do for you at this point, but it would be good to get a beta, and see how things stand. It could also be breakthrough bleeding, but only time will tell.

Take it easy and :hugs:

Now I'm confused:( online it says to not take OPK's until 2 days after your last clomid pill as it can cause false +'s? So there is no question my OPK is +, weather or not its a true one remains to be seen, but I'm wondering the + along with my temp dip?!?!

It has been my experience that clomid can affect OPK and CBFM results. Go by your temperature and cross reference with your OPKs. IsS this your first time taking clomid? everyone reacts differently. I would BD every other day, staring ASAP and continue until clear signs that OV has passed come about. Wait and see how this cycle went for you and then discuss it with your doctor, if you think you OV too soon. Good luck!

It has been my experience that clomid can affect OPK and CBFM results. Go by your temperature and cross reference with your OPKs. IsS this your first time taking clomid? everyone reacts differently. I would BD every other day, staring ASAP and continue until clear signs that OV has passed come about. Wait and see how this cycle went for you and then discuss it with your doctor, if you think you OV too soon. Good luck!
It's not my first cycle, i did two cycles last year where I didn't even O at all:(
So if you look at my temp chart, it would appear that I'm about to O correct?
I'm still quite new to the charting as well.

Got my test results back from my doc, and the nurse even sounded shocked!! She said my levels have tripled in less than 48 hours! She said the bleeding could be totally normal, or the fact that i had 2 follicles develop i could have had more than one bean and one may not have made it.

I am thinking positive! I have to go back in for another blood test on monday to make sure my levels keep going up! :thumbup:

I havent had much more bleeding other than the 3 moments of blood coming out. as long as it stops and stays that way i wont worry too much. will keep taking tests for my own sanity. cant help but poas lol Will keep everyone posted!

Got my test results back from my doc, and the nurse even sounded shocked!! She said my levels have tripled in less than 48 hours! She said the bleeding could be totally normal, or the fact that i had 2 follicles develop i could have had more than one bean and one may not have made it.

I am thinking positive! I have to go back in for another blood test on monday to make sure my levels keep going up! :thumbup:

I havent had much more bleeding other than the 3 moments of blood coming out. as long as it stops and stays that way i wont worry too much. will keep taking tests for my own sanity. cant help but poas lol Will keep everyone posted!

Woohoo! Mine tripled as well and it ended up being because I had twins. Good luck!

Woohoo! Mine tripled as well and it ended up being because I had twins. Good luck!

yay! that would be so awesome!!!

Hello Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months. This cycle was my first with clomid. My Dc recommended 25Mg from cycle day 3 to 7.
On wednesday I have my first scan :happydance:
I have no idea what to expect... No one i know has ever needed to use clomid... Any one have advice on what to expect... :winkwink:

xoxoxox

Phew sigh of relief! And maybe twins?!!! Keep us posted!

babydreams - i'm a bit new to all this too, have just taken my 2nd round. Nothing is really different for me, just bd'ing all the time and hoping for the best!

Not sure what they do in Aussie but I had my scan and a blood test and as they showed I was ovulating they have just left me to it for 6 months. They said if I fall preggo they will scan me at 7 weeks.

Good luck!
xx

:happydance::yipee::happydance:

Hello Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months. This cycle was my first with clomid. My Dc recommended 25Mg from cycle day 3 to 7.
I have no idea what to expect... No one i know has ever needed to use clomid... Any one have advice on what to expect... :winkwink:

xoxoxox

I don't get scanned so I can't help you there. About the only advice I can offer is to not trust what you feel in the tww!!! You will drive yourself crazy!! Clomid gives you so many symptoms that you can be absolutly convinced you are and turns out you are not or sometimes you are! Fxd for you!

Hello Ladies,

xoxoxox

I had my scan and I develope 3 follicle, I took clomid 3-7 50mg, but i took something else after clomid, then i got a trigger shot on the 14 to help release the follicle, and i'm using progesterone pills as suppositories, i'm still on my 2wwt, todya is my 11dpo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->