The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I finished my first round of clomid yesterday, 50mg days 1-5. Today, day six I used and ovulation test p to start tracking and it was positive.... Is this normal or is it a false positive?

I just read recently that you can get a false pos if you take an opk too soon after you finish clomid. That you should wait about 4 or 5 days after your last pill. (I really think I remember it said 5 days!)

Ok, so this is odd! Cd 13 pos opk, neg by that night. Assumed I o'd next day. Didn't really get bad o pains this time though Just a little bit and on the right side (as usual) So yesterday had a little bit of pains on left side Today little pains on both sides and a pos opk about 45 mins ago! WHAT IS GOING ON! This is crazy! Did I o on cd 14 or am I oing now? Or both :shrug: I have a call into my dr, but of course today is his surgery day so he won't be in till tomorrow! Anybody else have this happen? Going to :sex: tonight just in case!

:bfp:after 10 months ttc, 3 cycles of clomid i had 4 faint positives today!! cd 28, 12dpo :)

i hope the bean sticks!!!:dust:

Hey ladies!I have a quick question. Im on cd 17 today and I ovulated on cd 15 at like 6p.m on cd 16 in the morning i took another ov test and it was neg so later that day around 3p.m i took another just to be sure and it was positive. I then took another one about an hour ago and its still positive! what could this mean? This is 3 days of positive opk's. I am 2 dpo so why is my opk's still positive?

Ok, so this is odd! Cd 13 pos opk, neg by that night. Assumed I o'd next day. Didn't really get bad o pains this time though Just a little bit and on the right side (as usual) So yesterday had a little bit of pains on left side Today little pains on both sides and a pos opk about 45 mins ago! WHAT IS GOING ON! This is crazy! Did I o on cd 14 or am I oing now? Or both :shrug: I have a call into my dr, but of course today is his surgery day so he won't be in till tomorrow! Anybody else have this happen? Going to :sex: tonight just in case!

getting +OPKs while taking clomid, from what I've experienced, can be tricky. Same thing with CBFM. This cycle my monitor told me I ov 1 day before FF (temperature chart) told me I did... so I think the best thing to do is from CD10 BD every other day until all signs tell you you are past OV. This cycle I also had pain (not much) on both sides.. :shrug:
Good luck! :hugs:

getting +OPKs while taking clomid, from what I've experienced, can be tricky. Same thing with CBFM. This cycle my monitor told me I ov 1 day before FF (temperature chart) told me I did... so I think the best thing to do is from CD10 BD every other day until all signs tell you you are past OV. This cycle I also had pain (not much) on both sides.. :shrug:

I got my pos on cd 13 (saturday), hubby was out of town till sunday night, when we did it that night my cm was gone already and my cervix was way down! Now today cm if plentiful again! :shrug: today would be cd 17.

I got my pos on cd 13 (saturday), hubby was out of town till sunday night, when we did it that night my cm was gone already and my cervix was way down! Now today cm if plentiful again! :shrug: today would be cd 17.

Hopefully you were right on time! Hoping you get your bfp this month!

Hi girls... Quick (but dumb) question :)

Im due to take Clomid CD2-6 and af is due any day now, I plan to take my clomid at night to lessen the side effects you so often hear about, should I take it the night of CD1 so itl be working its way into my system the early hours of CD2 or take it night time on CD2 so that itl be working its way into my system the early hours of CD3?

I'm so confused...

Thank you for any help

kookycake: no question is a dumb question! :hugs: I would say CD2 at night time it's fine, as long as you take it at the same time...

Hi, New to the site and about to start my 4th round of Clomid. My husband and I have been TTC since June 2011. Started Clomid 50mg in december... no ovulation. January and Feb. took 100mg Ovulated, but cycles were 34-35 days long both months BFN. This month AF came on day 31, March 4th about 8:30 pm had normal period and symptoms on the 5th Sore bbs cramping) but the 6th and today (the 7th) There has been little, almost no bleeding ( Sorry if TMI) has anyone else had this happen? Has anyone gotten pregnant on the 4th round? I feel like if it was going to happen it would have already.

Hi, New to the site and about to start my 4th round of Clomid. My husband and I have been TTC since June 2011. Started Clomid 50mg in december... no ovulation. January and Feb. took 100mg Ovulated, but cycles were 34-35 days long both months BFN. This month AF came on day 31, March 4th about 8:30 pm had normal period and symptoms on the 5th Sore bbs cramping) but the 6th and today (the 7th) There has been little, almost no bleeding ( Sorry if TMI) has anyone else had this happen? Has anyone gotten pregnant on the 4th round? I feel like if it was going to happen it would have already.

My first pregnancy I started clomid for two months, O'd, but no bfp. Then we did a round of clomid with IUI, no bfp. Our second clomid IUI was bfp! So that was my 4th month on clomid. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->