The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

finally got my pos opk at cd :happydance: time to make that baby!

:hi: ladies...
This is originally my thread but I kind of left it when I wasnt taking clomid anymore as I was down in the dumps waiting for my operation...

Well I had the op done in january and my FS has prescribed me clomid to take again, when af finally decides to turn up...

Helena_lynn- I remember your name you joined just before I was having no more clomid I think? If not I remember you from another thread... :hi: not sure if you remember me lol!

I do not recognise hardly any other old names from when I started this thread so thought I would get to know all you ladies before I start my next round of clomid...

A little about me-
- I am 25
- This will be my fourth round of clomid- they said I didnt ovulate but temps and opks showed I did later in my cycle
- Been ttc for about 4 years for number 1
- Had a laparoscopy, ovarian drilling and hysteroscopy in january, one tube was blocked and they unblocked it so have two tubes now...

More info about me is in my journal which is in my siggy please have a nose and stalk my journal if you would like to know more :)

I will be starting back on 50mg again as I had ovarian drilling done... So fingers crossed the 50mg will help, but we will see...

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck scerena! Hope AF comes soon and you can get your long overdue show on the road. I am 32, married with one child who'll be 14 months on the 30th and found out I was pregnant with number two Jan 26th, confirmed Jan 30th with beta. I stick around trying to support all the ladies who are facing what I have in the ttc journey. They all helped me and I want to see you all get that bfp!

Today is day four of my 1st clomid cycle. I have had some minor cramping but no other side affects. I go next wed for my ultrasound to check on the follicels. Hoping for some good new :)

Keep getting faint OPK so not sure how accurate it is.. They have been faint for the past 3 days & I figured by now they would be darker..The 1st is from yeaterday and the 2nd from this morning!! I started bd anyway cause I heard sometimes clomid can give a false +

Attachments

• #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
scerena- Hi! I've seen you around other threads, and I think this one. Welcome back!

Try not to worry about the side effects. Have taken 5 cycle of clomid as much as 200mg and I really didn't have to bad of side effects. First cycle I had some head aches but found if I made sure I had food in my stomach when I took it no head aches. I did get lots of cramping after taking the clomid but nothing I couldn't handle. The cramps just confused me because I never knew if they were o pains or cramps. Good luck on your first cycles.

how are you doing girl?

I have really been trying to have a more relaxed approach this month. I have been focusing on plan for my cruise that I go on in one week. Not really sure if I o this month or not without clomid. Guess we will see what happens. If not one more month until going to the FS.

Maybe relaxing has done the trick, your chart is looking great!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

scerena, what a ride you've had! I hope and pray that your BFP will come soon!

Welcome back scerena. :dust:

Officially a BFN today. Took the day off to be miserable in private.

So my symptoms (low grade fever, sore nips) were all just clomid related. FYI. Or progesterone related. :shrug:

NOT charting during my LP this next cycle.

Onto cycle 9, IUI #2, with clomid 100mg CD 3-7.

Daisy - so sorry you got a BFN. It will be okay and you're entitled to have a day to be miserable! I do that too, I think we all do! I'm on the same dose of clomid as you and I took my first pill last night and didn't have any side effects so I'm happy about that! I hope you have the same luck.

Oh and you mentioned that you had really sore nipples during the TWW, I had the same thing starting at about 7 dpiui so I know exactly how disappointed it is to have good symptoms but it's caused by things other than being pregnant!

:hugs:! And better luck this cycle for us both!

:hi: ladies

Ash- hey :) your on this thread too :) ive missed my clomid thread :( now we have to keep up to date with eachother on the two threads :)

Hopeful42nd- thanks an congrats on your :bfp: how far gone are you?

Butterfly22- thanks for the dust :) sending some :dust: your way :)

Dbluett- good luck at your scan weds hope theres some noce big follies :)

Beutifullei2- alot of ladies do not get great positives but keep bd'ing, my fs reacons to bd every other day then you are covered, we do that throughout the cycle incase :)

Helena_lynn- thanks :) yes prob seen me around alot im usially an addict :haha: hows the clomid going???

Wana b a mom- thank hun :hugs: has definately been a ride, just wishing that I get a bfp soon! Did you read through my journal then?- I need some journal stalkers :haha: I hope you get your :bfp: soon too :)

DaisyQ- thanks :) sorry about your bfn :hugs: :hugs: good luck with your next iui and clomid cycle my fx'd for you :hugs:

THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BACK LADIES :)

Scerena- I'm 11 w 5 d. Thanks for the congrats:thumbup:
I am quite excited but nervous for my ultrasound next week (wednesday). I hope everything is going well.

Well I had my ultrasound today (CD15, took Clomid CD3-7). It showed that I have 2 follicles over 2cm but a thin endometrial lining. The doctor wants me to come in again on Mon to see if the follicles keep growing and/or if my lining thickens. I asked him if I was close to o and he said my uterine lining shows no but my ovary says yes... And he said something about if the follicles keep growing then it might be concerning and the 50mg Clomid may have been too much for me. He recommended bding every other day for now and starting opks (I picked up the Clear Blue digital on the way home and it was negative). I'm not really sure what to think about all the stuff he told me since I'm brand new to this Clomid thing. Help! And OPK help would be much appreciated too!

So tonight I got a new clomid side effect. Let the mood swings begin. I went from being fine, to irrited, to crying, back to being fine. All within a span of two hours. What a ride. But having a baby is worth it!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm 8dpo and took 100mg Fertomid (generic of Clomid) on CD5-9. Is burping constantly a side effect from the Fertomid? I've been burping ALL THE TIME over the past 3 days.

Daisy- so sorry about the BFN :( I hope next cycle proves more successful

MamfaJane- I haven't heard of burping being a side effect, but maybe it could have something to do with reflux? I'm not sure how that all works; wish I could be more help :(

dbluett- the clomid mood swings are really great, aren't they? Just keep your eye on the prize :)

StayHopeful- I hope your lining thickens! Any help you need with opks, I'll gladly give you :) What was is that you were wondering? I love the clear blue digis.

scerena- clomid has been ok. I just got my smiley opk, so I'm happy! Hopefully this cycle is a success and I can cancel my appointment with the fs...that would be great. How have you been?

Helena_lynn- yes I am ok thanks, just waiting on af so I can get going with clomid again... Yay for the positive opk :happydance: hope you have been busy lol! So have you been gettin clomd from your doc and not a fs? Have you been getting moniored?

Hopeful42nd- good luck with your scan wednesday, have you had an early scan already?

MamfaJane- sorry I havent a clue about the burping, if you didnt have it before then I guess its a side effect maybe? Or reflux like helena_ lynn said...

dbluett- the famous mood swings i had them really bad on my first round I was surprised my oh didn't leave me :haha: it will get better and like you said it will all be worth it once you are holding your baby :)

Stayhopeful- I am hoping your lining thickens :hugs:

My OB has been giving it to me. And lots of bding! tmi, but my sex drive has been through the roof.

Helena_lynn- yes I am ok thanks, just waiting on af so I can get going with clomid again... Yay for the positive opk :happydance: hope you have been busy lol! So have you been gettin clomd from your doc and not a fs? Have you been getting moniored?

Hopeful42nd- good luck with your scan wednesday, have you had an early scan already?

MamfaJane- sorry I havent a clue about the burping, if you didnt have it before then I guess its a side effect maybe? Or reflux like helena_ lynn said...

dbluett- the famous mood swings i had them really bad on my first round I was surprised my oh didn't leave me :haha: it will get better and like you said it will all be worth it once you are holding your baby :)

Stayhopeful- I am hoping your lining thickens :hugs:

Confused!

My doctors office called yesterday - his receptionist said that after going over all of my labs again, he would rather I use clomid 2-6 instead of the original 5-9 he had said. Why so early now? The receptionist had no clue about anything (its not her job) and my doctor had already left for the weekend. She caught me on CD1, so I'm starting my clomid today. Is anyone else is here on 2-6 or starting today?

Lots of baby dust, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->