The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Helena_lynn- thats all a good thing more spermies waiting for your egg! Good luck this cycle :)

Mandyboo- not sure why doctors have different days for different people, I have always taken clomid cd2-6... Earlier is meant to produce more follies and later fewer folloes but better quality eggs... Good luck with your cycle :)

Scerena - Thank you! I just read your post from yesterday (I thought your name looked familiar, when I first checked out this thread I read A LOT of earlier posts) WELCOME BACK & GOOD LUCK!!! :) :)

Daisy- so sorry about the BFN :( I hope next cycle proves more successful

MamfaJane- I haven't heard of burping being a side effect, but maybe it could have something to do with reflux? I'm not sure how that all works; wish I could be more help :(

dbluett- the clomid mood swings are really great, aren't they? Just keep your eye on the prize :)

StayHopeful- I hope your lining thickens! Any help you need with opks, I'll gladly give you :) What was is that you were wondering? I love the clear blue digis.

scerena- clomid has been ok. I just got my smiley opk, so I'm happy! Hopefully this cycle is a success and I can cancel my appointment with the fs...that would be great. How have you been?

Thanks! Since I haven't used OPKs before, I'm not sure when to take them or how often. Morning? Afternoon? Both? Use FMU?

I took my bbt this morning and it had jumped, but I don't think I've o'd yet because my OPK yesterday was neg (unless I already missed my surge) and when I was at the doctor yesterday afternoon, he said I hadn't. Maybe it was just a fluke temp...

So if my lining doesn't thicken, does that mean I'm out this time even if I o?

Yesterday was my 2nd day using Clomid, I'm happy I only have 3 more days to go. I've had no side effects so far so that's GREAT! I'm trying to stay positive but I'm pretty sure I'm going to start getting them around the 3rd of 4th night of taking it since it's building up in my system now! Oh joy! Tonight is the 3rd night so we shall see! When I was on 50mg last cycle, the 3rd night was the worst! That was when the hot flashes kicked in and they made me completely miserable.

Stayhopful I usually take opks twice a day. My FS recommends that you use 2nd mornings urine not First. Then I make sure and hold pee a few hours in the afternoon and limit fluid and take one in the afternoon. I think I tend to get positives in the afternoon or night. I don't have any experience with the linning so I don't know that answer.

Af got me this morning. Actually kinda of excited I get to get my drink on on my vacation. This cycle has been kinda weird no cramps before Af started and my temp hasn't dropped.

Daisy- so sorry about the BFN :( I hope next cycle proves more successful

MamfaJane- I haven't heard of burping being a side effect, but maybe it could have something to do with reflux? I'm not sure how that all works; wish I could be more help :(

dbluett- the clomid mood swings are really great, aren't they? Just keep your eye on the prize :)

StayHopeful- I hope your lining thickens! Any help you need with opks, I'll gladly give you :) What was is that you were wondering? I love the clear blue digis.

scerena- clomid has been ok. I just got my smiley opk, so I'm happy! Hopefully this cycle is a success and I can cancel my appointment with the fs...that would be great. How have you been?

Thanks! Since I haven't used OPKs before, I'm not sure when to take them or how often. Morning? Afternoon? Both? Use FMU?

I took my bbt this morning and it had jumped, but I don't think I've o'd yet because my OPK yesterday was neg (unless I already missed my surge) and when I was at the doctor yesterday afternoon, he said I hadn't. Maybe it was just a fluke temp...

So if my lining doesn't thicken, does that mean I'm out this time even if I o?

If you are using the clear blue digis, you can take them with fmu, but the dipstick kind work best around 4pm (for me, at least). I usually just take the cheap ones until I get a line that looks like it can be positive, and then test with a digi. This way I can save the digis for other cycles. It's really easy to miss a surge, so until you know when you normally surge, I would take them a few times a day. I usually take them 3 or 4 times a day (fmu with a digi, again around 12ish, then again around 4, and again around 9-12...my times change based off of when I peed last, but I'm also a poas-aholic haha). When I take them, I pee in a small disposable cup so if I need to retake it with the same urine, I can. Again, I use the cheap ones to make this affordable. Here's the ones I use https://www.amazon.com/Combo-40-Ovu...LNVU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1332613554&sr=8-2

Mandyboo- thanks hun :) good luck to you too :)

ash- I hope that you dont get any side effects, I coped better on 100mg than 50mg so good luck :)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies its my first time posting in this thread I'm due to start clomid in may after ttc for 14 months so far with one blocked tube :( any tips or advice on what to expect? I'm going to be starting on 100mg x

Hey I had my first round of fertomid (generic of Clomid) 100mg Days 5 - 9. I didn't experience any side effects until ovulation. On the days leading up to ovulation my abdomen was very bloated and I had a lot of ovarian pain when I ovulated (not overbearing but uncomfortable and constant). I've had a lot of symptoms post ovulation but I'm bit sure if they're caused by the Fertomid or they're 'other' symptoms *fingers crossed* I had sensitive nipples 3 - 6 dpo, increasing nausea daily, constant burping and acid reflux, head aches, tearfulness, feeling very hot, change in taste, constipation, abdominal discomfort, lower back ache and acne breakout. I dont usually have any AF symptoms, so this month has been reallyhectic! I'm currently 7 - 9 dpo and here in SA you don't get HPT that are accurate until the day AF is due, so I'll let you know at the end of the week if these are side effects from the Fertomid ;)

Just got a smiley on my OPK! Woohoo! Still worried about my lining though :/

woo! Love those smileys. Try not to worry about your lining. :)

Good morning ladies!!

Stayhopeful - Yay! <3 the smiley!

Mamfajane - :dust: Hope this is the month for you!!

AFM - I take my last clomid pill today! WooHoo!!
Not too many SE either. I still have that dull headache on and off. Yesterday I was cramping/bloating a little but not too bad.
Something weird though - tons of EWCM!! I'm only cd9.
Last cycle when I was on 50mg clomid I got a little EWCM on cd6/cd7 but nothing compared to this cycle. Hoping that is a good sign!

hi ladies im stillon cycle day 79 lol but by the feels of things my afwill arrive in a day or 2 so i can fianly begin my clomid! just want to ask is it best to take at night or on the mornings?xxx

WhisperOfHope - I took mine in the morning and felt fine, some ladies take it in the evenings if they feel they'll have bad side effects ( so they sleep through them) I didn't have any side effects when I took them though.

Butterfly22 - Thanks, fingers crossed - still a week till I can test though, SA doesn't have reliable EHPT. How many rounds have you done? What sort of side effects have you had?

I got pos OPKs last night and this morning, but my temp also spiked yesterday and today... Confused! We bd'd Tuesday, Friday, and yesterday.

WhisperOfHope - I took mine in the morning and felt fine, some ladies take it in the evenings if they feel they'll have bad side effects ( so they sleep through them) I didn't have any side effects when I took them though.

Butterfly22 - Thanks, fingers crossed - still a week till I can test though, SA doesn't have reliable EHPT. How many rounds have you done? What sort of side effects have you had?

thank you il try in the day first

Loads of cm today... There wasn't even this much the cycle I got my bfp before!

I got pos OPKs last night and this morning, but my temp also spiked yesterday and today... Confused! We bd'd Tuesday, Friday, and yesterday.

i hear ya on the confusion. i need to go in for day21 blood work this week but i dont know if i should count 7 days from when i got my pos opk or if i should count 7 days of when i had intense cramping (which was 3 days after the pos opk). i dont know what to do as i dont want to go in too soon and my results arent accurate.:nope:

any advice ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->