The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm sure you will at least have one! FX'd! :)

I'm hoping to have at least two since they upped my dose of clomid. When I was on 50mg last cycle I had 1 follicle that was 22mm so it was a good size but only 1. I'm really really praying that I have two! That would make me feel so good.

Good luck! Is this your first IUI?

Hi everyone, I got my peak and a positive opk on CD12 yesterday, but just to let you know that I never got a positive on the opk testing strips - it was very strange! I only got a positive smiley face on the Clear Blue Digi ovulation tests. So hope that helps anyone who gets a peak on the CBFM and not an ic opk strip - perhaps they were a faulty batch or I missed it. Anyway I'm confident I've ov'd now. I took it CD 1-5 100mg and it was 6 weeks after a mc as my period never came back.

Oh and I never got much EWCM so using Conceive Plus and I have had 'ovulation nausea' and mild cramps these last few days. Anyone else got this nausea? Also my boobs have doubled in size and feel tender. :holly: Feeling pretty nervous about even catching an egg but working hubby hard to :sex: !! I'm not having another scan or anything, my doctor has just left me to it.

Good Afternoon,

I am new to this website!

Ok so me & my Husband have been TTC FOR ABOUT 1 Year 3 Months. I just started going to the Infertility doctor in February. I just got put on Clomid 50 MG my first cycle & i am almost done with the pills thankfully i did not get any of the symptoms except nausea a few times. I was wondering how Clomid has work for all of you?

Tbaby I had some nausea and hot flashes but not much. Had more nausea around ovulation. I am in the 2WW now :wacko: Good luck! x

I'm sure you will at least have one! FX'd! :)

I'm hoping to have at least two since they upped my dose of clomid. When I was on 50mg last cycle I had 1 follicle that was 22mm so it was a good size but only 1. I'm really really praying that I have two! That would make me feel so good.

Good luck! Is this your first IUI?

We are actually doing TI for the first two cycles. Then if they don;'t work then we will do IUI.

I've just taken my irst round of Clomid, just ovulated,but not feeling hopefully this month. Have another prescription or next month so keeping my fingers crossed for then!! Xxx

Good Afternoon,

I am new to this website!

Ok so me & my Husband have been TTC FOR ABOUT 1 Year 3 Months. I just started going to the Infertility doctor in February. I just got put on Clomid 50 MG my first cycle & i am almost done with the pills thankfully i did not get any of the symptoms except nausea a few times. I was wondering how Clomid has work for all of you?

Hi,

I am also new to this site.. Me to same like you... started going to infertility clinic in JAN.. they did US and HCG... Open tubes but diagnoised with PCOS. so prescribed clomid.I took clomid 50mg CD2-6. I am on CD17 now and no signs of ovulation yet. I have been checking everyday twice with OPKS.BD'g every other day as couldn't predict ovulation.

So are you charting your ovulation. which all are you using... would be gud to know...:dust:to you...

Laurabeth- keep your chin up, it's early yet! What is giving you this feeling that it didn't work?

Hello Lovely's!
I am so happy to have found you all. Just spent the last 3 days reading this entire thread! Haha.

Little bit about me.
I am 41, my hubby is 39. I have three beautiful daughters from my first marriage. My youngest is 21. My hubby has no children. Because of my age we went straight to a FS (after half-trying on our own with opk's only and timing) I had excellent labs. Had a vag US and FS said ovaries look amazing. Uterus looks amazing. Cervix looks amazing. I am CD 6 today and he put me on 100mg of Clomid CD 3-7. I go for my HSG tomorrow and pray that nothings clogged! I get my abdominal scn on 4/2/12 to check on my folllies.

Has anyone had the HSG? FS gave me Valium and told me to take 800mg of Ibuprofin before hand. I'm so nervous!

I am cuatiously optimistic. So hard not to get excited!

Each of you are in my prayers! God Speed!

~Angie:happydance:

Welcome never2late70! Sounds like you have a really good dr! I had an HSG a couple of years ago. I had really really really bad cramping during the test :cry: As soon as it was over it was tollerable though! I have read where a lot of ladies felt only mild discomfort if anything. GL!!!!

He is amazing! We met with him on 3/8/12 and we spent 2.5 hours there. Getting our consult. My labs. My Vag US. My husband got a SA with "superman" results. :) I have thyroid issues and he gave me a stronger dose of levoxyl. I just love our FS.

Tomorrow is ultrasound to count follicles. Hoping for some good new!!

Good luck tomorrow, dbluett!

Some cramping today, hope I'm finally o'ing! If it was a while between my pos OPK and o, is that bad?

My HSG was easy as pie, very mild discomfort for like 5 seconds then nothing. I took Tylenol as I was told ibuprofen is bad when ttc. I hear it's pretty rare to have severe pain so I was told. I'm sure it also depends on what your pain threshold is too, but if that's what is called pain then I am superwoman, lol. You'll do fine :)

Hey everyone, I'm starting my 2nd cycle of Clomid tomorrow and had a question. My last time taking Clomid I got a bunch of false postives on the OPK, so my doctor told me not to even bother taking them again. However, I'm afraid if I do ovulate I won't know when. So, I was wondering what types of signs you girls had with ovulating on Clomid and how taking your body temp works? My gyno never said about taking my temp, but I think it might be a good thing to do. Thanks!

I took 3 Advil and a vicodin before (I'm a baby about pain), and there was bad cramping for maybe a minute, then it was over. Felt totally fine after.

My HSG is at 2:30 tomorrow. I will check in with you all soon after..
Crossing my fingers for no blockage!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->