The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Laurabeth- keep your chin up, it's early yet! What is giving you this feeling that it didn't work?

I'm not sure, normally I always think positive about this sort of thing! I just think that with it being the first round, it won't work, but hey if it does then fab! :) xxx

CD1,just called doc to find out what to do about clomid and they said i cant take it this cycle as shes not there, yet she said she was there till the 6th and the 6th would be day ten but receptionist told us that shes not there the whole week due to easter and to not take it at all this cycle i waited bloomin 82 days to be able to take it too:cry:

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind if i join?

Just got back from the docs and have been told im not ovulating so been prescribed 50mg of clomid for 3 months to see if this will help. i had a scan last week and was also told that i have pcos. ive never had it before as i never had it with my boy. so this is all a whole new journey for me.

how many of you have used clomid and got a bfp from using it?

do any of you use soy to help you?

im currently 8dpo..cd24. so will have to wait till af shows to use them on cd2!!

i have been trying for over a year but because i was breast feeding for up to 14 months..it may have delayed my ovulation as bf can do that. so i have been properly ttc for the last 8 months, have had one chemical with lots of big clots.

so im hoping using clomid will help get me from this and to have another beautiful baby.

good luck to the rest of you...hope you all get a bfp soon.

:hugs: lyns xx

Laurabeth- keep your chin up, it's early yet! What is giving you this feeling that it didn't work?

I'm not sure, normally I always think positive about this sort of thing! I just think that with it being the first round, it won't work, but hey if it does then fab! :) xxx

Hey, there are some people out there giving stats for first round positives, maybe your one of the lucky ones! Fx, and if not now you ate a seasoned veteran and know exactly what to expect!
Hope you are feeling better :hugs:

Waiting for conformation from my nurse what the next step will be. I had a few follicels that were starting to grow. May have to go back on friday for another scan. Hoping they will bump me up to 50mg clomid for the next cycle.

Does anyone else get crazy nightmares/dreams in the tww with clomid?

I wouldn't say nightmares but I have gotten some crazy dreams.. Like DH is cheating & crap like that lol. I wake up wondering Whoa I hope that was a dream hahaha

I've gone all cycle long without any side effects (well, maybe one hot flash but I honestly just think it was hot). I thought I was going to escape once I got to the tww!!! Clomid, why are you doing this to me a week before af?!

CD1,just called doc to find out what to do about clomid and they said i cant take it this cycle as shes not there, yet she said she was there till the 6th and the 6th would be day ten but receptionist told us that shes not there the whole week due to easter and to not take it at all this cycle i waited bloomin 82 days to be able to take it too:cry:

That's crap! Why can't you take it and just be every other day? Shell be back in time to scan your follicles to see if it worked. Do they want to do cd3 bloods/scan?

DR office just called. My estrogen level was 114 and I have 1 follicle that is 8mm. Need to go back on Friday to see if it grew anymore. If not clomid 50 mg here I come!

That's crap! Why can't you take it and just be every other day? Shell be back in time to scan your follicles to see if it worked. Do they want to do cd3 bloods/scan?

shes on holiday from the 6th till the 17th and the surergy is closed from the 6th so she says i cant take it this cycle as she needs to moniter me,the good this is she gave me metformin again so not compleatly alone for this cycle and hopefully will get a shorter cycle xx

Took a test this morning (I know... It's early) it was negative. Pretty bummed out. I can only do one more round of clomid. I'm worried that I didn't ovulate this month even on 100mg... I never got a positive opk but we still bd'd just in case. This was the first month we were able to bd as often as needed and that I used opk, and I was much less stressed about it. Anyone else ovulate on 100mg then end up not ovulating following months?

Well I am off with my hubby to get my HSG test. I'm so nervous and anxious!
Praying that I hear good news! Also today was my last dose of Clomid for this cycle. Goining to start taking Robitussin tomorrow.

Please send positive mojo my way..:happydance:

I will tell you all how it went in couple of hours!

prayers for you all,
~Angie

I had a couple of nightmares and crazy dreams. Woke up in cold sweat. i think my worst side effect has been the bloating by far. Feel like I'm carrying grapefruits for ovaries. Blah! Leaving for my HSG Now. So scared.

Well I am off with my hubby to get my HSG test. I'm so nervous and anxious!
Praying that I hear good news! Also today was my last dose of Clomid for this cycle. Goining to start taking Robitussin tomorrow.

Please send positive mojo my way..:happydance:

I will tell you all how it went in couple of hours!

prayers for you all,
~Angie

Try not to stress! (easier said than done) but a lot of women have "blocked tubes" during the HSG because the tubes actually went into spasm, and weren't actually blocked. Mine showed 2 blocked tubes, lap & dye only showed 1. Not great, but, A LOT BETTER than 2 blocked!!!! Good luck!!!

shes on holiday from the 6th till the 17th and the surergy is closed from the 6th so she says i cant take it this cycle as she needs to moniter me,the good this is she gave me metformin again so not compleatly alone for this cycle and hopefully will get a shorter cycle xx

I know everyone is entitled to vacation time but doctors who are assisting with reproduction need to understand the time sensitive nature and emotions of their patients. Someone should be covering their absence, just like OB's and family docs get when they have time off. Sorry it just gets me fired up whenever I hear of this. I hope you have a shorter cycle too!

HSG Went great! No blockage. No pain! FS says for me and the hubby to get busy :sex:

I go Monday for my scan to check on my follies!

I hope my expectations aren't too high, but I can't help but to feel optimistic!

So glad I have you all to talk too :)

Can someone please explain to me how to reply to other peoples posts?

I'm so confused.

You can hit 'reply with quote' under their comment and you will just reply to that one person. If you want to reply to lots of ppl you simply hit 'multiquote' to each and on the last one hit 'reply with quote' and type under each in the reply box. Or you can just write each persons name with a response. It's up to you really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->