The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Congrats, Momto3! That's great news and gives me hope for my 2nd round of Clomid!

I have a question for you ladies. How long should I wait after my Clomid pills to start opks? I'll take my last pill tomorrow on CD7.

I've read to start using them 3 days after your last pill, so in your case, cd10. I tKe my clomid days 3-7 also, but I start my opk on cd12 because I know for sure I don't ovulate early in my cycle. I test once a day up until ewcm, then I test twice a day until I hit my surge :)

Congrats, Momto3! That's great news and gives me hope for my 2nd round of Clomid!

I have a question for you ladies. How long should I wait after my Clomid pills to start opks? I'll take my last pill tomorrow on CD7.

I've read to start using them 3 days after your last pill, so in your case, cd10. I tKe my clomid days 3-7 also, but I start my opk on cd12 because I know for sure I don't ovulate early in my cycle. I test once a day up until ewcm, then I test twice a day until I hit my surge :)

Thanks, Hope! I'm really hoping for good things for both of us this cycle! :hugs: How are you doing?

Thanks, Hope! I'm really hoping for good things for both of us this cycle! :hugs: How are you doing?

I'm doing ok, this cycle seems to be dragging more than usual, lol. Maybe because I am trying not to "think" so much about things. :dohh: dh and I are dtd every other day, I'm still getting the burning down there due to clomid, but it is def not as bad as round 1. How are you? Any s/e this time around for you?

Hi ladies! My Dr has offered to give us medication but I am thinking that before we do that, we should have my DH's :spermy: tested! Is this something you all did before you actually started the Clomid? Also, do you think I should ask the OB/GYN about where to have the test done??

Thanks girls!
:dust:

Hi ladies! My Dr has offered to give us medication but I am thinking that before we do that, we should have my DH's :spermy: tested! Is this something you all did before you actually started the Clomid? Also, do you think I should ask the OB/GYN about where to have the test done??

Thanks girls!

For sure! Also have you had a vaginal ultrasound and an HSG? Wanna make sure you know what your working with before you take the dreaded Clomid..haha

Hi ladies, hope it's not too late for me to join - I just started clomid(50mg) today on CD2. I am taking it to make me ovulate as I usually have ridiculously long cycles. I took provera for 17 days to induce my period, it's a been quite a journey but I don't want to write a ridiculously long post, but you can read my ttc blog if you are interested.

I'm hoping I get some nice ripe follies in the next 2-3weeks, fingers crossed for all of us

Hi ladies, hope it's not too late for me to join - I just started clomid(50mg) today on CD2. I am taking it to make me ovulate as I usually have ridiculously long cycles. I took provera for 17 days to induce my period, it's a been quite a journey but I don't want to write a ridiculously long post, but you can read my ttc blog if you are interested.

I'm hoping I get some nice ripe follies in the next 2-3weeks, fingers crossed for all of us

GOODLUCK! :hugs:

I'm doing ok, this cycle seems to be dragging more than usual, lol. Maybe because I am trying not to "think" so much about things. :dohh: dh and I are dtd every other day, I'm still getting the burning down there due to clomid, but it is def not as bad as round 1. How are you? Any s/e this time around for you?

I'm doing ok, just having trouble staying as optimistic this cycle. I feel like my s/e are a little woes this time, more hot flashes and I'm very irritable. AF finished on CD 4 so now we'll dtd every other day until I get a positive OPK and then we'll switch to every day. What CD are you on? Have you o'd yet?

I'm doing ok, just having trouble staying as optimistic this cycle. I feel like my s/e are a little woes this time, more hot flashes and I'm very irritable. AF finished on CD 4 so now we'll dtd every other day until I get a positive OPK and then we'll switch to every day. What CD are you on? Have you o'd yet?

I am cd13 today and still no surge yet. Last month i got my surge on cd16 so i am hoping this week is my week. My side effects seemed a bit more too this time around now that i think of it. I think i experienced hot flashes once or twice at night and i was really bitchy a few times which i didnt think anything of, but now im guessing it might have been clomid. :dohh: feel bad for dh now, i should go give him a hug, lol.

My surge wasn't until CD 16 either last time, so I still have a bit to wait. DH has definitely been on the receiving end of my bitchy moods too, poor guy! Oh my bbs are sore too, which usually doesn't happen until after o for me.

Hey girls!! Been a while since I last posted here but I've been trying to keep up with the thread as often as I can.

I am so confused today! Got BFN yesterday at 15 DPO so a BFP is out of the question as far as I am concerned. I thought AF would be here in full force today. Still spotting. NO CRAMPS which is weird for me (I mean nasty cramps you get that first day AF arrives) Temps are the same ol' same ol'.

Boobs are not as sore and that is typical for me the day AF arrives also. Clomid made them extremely uncomfortable from ovulation to yesterday. especially nips! yeowch!

I am wondering how many of you got a screwy cycle on clomid? Longer luteal phase even?

Gah!! Just want her to arrive so I can get onto the next cycle dammit!! I have my HSG scheduled for this Friday and need her to be gone before then.

Hello, Im 38, PCOS (seems pretty popular around here) and ttc #2. Im on day 5 of my clomid cycle and day 7 of my cycle -started clo on day 3- as I said Im a first timer. I have had zero side affects EXCEPT mild nighttime hallucinations...yup...Im wigging out in the middle of the night, seeing lights etc. for very brief amount of time. Woke my hubby up shouting "Holy s..t!" scared him...but as fast as it happens it's gone. Concerta did that to me too! Weird. And aside from being tired and those darn visuals I have weathered my first cycle well. Now for the real fun to begin. I don't temp...to much stress and I have no idea the how's, why's and what's that come with it..Im considering OPK's but have NO CLUE how to read/use them and do they really work with PCOS, as I have read so much DOES NOT. (it's like the EWCM thing...I get that MANY times a "cycle" NWIM?) Just another "perk" of pcos iI guess. Any help would be great...reading advice etc. I'm trying not to stress...just let things happen. We have never prevented, but age and pcos have made having number 2 so far impossible. :shrug:

So I told DH that we will be Bd'ing ALOT in the next week. I think he is excited about that lol. :wacko: Men!

My surge wasn't until CD 16 either last time, so I still have a bit to wait. DH has definitely been on the receiving end of my bitchy moods too, poor guy! Oh my bbs are sore too, which usually doesn't happen until after o for me.

No sore bbs for me yet. Last time they happened after I o'd so we will see if they happen again. I don't have the ewcm yet either so hopefully I will get that too soon.

Hi all. I am new to BNB. I am usually on FF but thought I would check it out over here. I am currently on. Y first cycle of clomid 50mg. I haven't been diagnosed with anything but I have long irregular cycles. Praying that it will only take one round of Clomid to do the trick!

Hi ladies.
I took Clomid CDs 4-8, I am on CD 15. On CDs11, 12, and 13, I had EWCM. On Saturday night and Sunday morning I had horrible pains in my lower right side and some on my lower left side. Saturday, my temp went up and has stayed up since so, I got crosshairs on FF.
I was told not to trust temps with Clomid but, all other symptoms point to O. I don't use OPKs, this is my first cycle TTC and I haven't been able to find any here in Mexico. Any thoughts?:shrug:
Here is my past few days info:

CD9: 97.5 Watery CM
CD10: 96.9 Watery CM
CD11: 96.8 EWCM
CD12: 97.1 EWCM (Crosshairs day)
CD13: 97.8 EWCM (Bad pains)
CD14: 97.7 Creamy CM (Bad pains)
CD15: 98.1 Stickyish/Creamyish CM

What do you all think? My Dr won't do a blood test or U/S to check for O until after CD17 and I am driving myself crazy right now!:wacko:

I am new to BnB. I am 20 yrs old. I am taking 50 mg clomiphene citrate (Clomid). Did cd 3-7. Was so excited when it got prescribed. Waiting to O.!!! Cant wait to hold a beautiful :baby:

yay... after 4 months anovulatory(i have pcos)... the fs gave me 2 scripts today, one for provera, one for clomid... i just have to wait for blood test to tell me which half my cycle is stuck in and then to call him and ask which one i need to take!

if i have PCOS and im annovulatory (4 months and counting, since i came off bcp..) and i just start taking clomid (my fs says the first day i take it will BECOME day cd5) then should i expect my af to return after cd28(unless i get bfp) ? or will i still be anovulatory? will the clomid kickstart me back to a 28day cycle?

It won't necessasarily give you a 28 day cycle but it should get you growing follies to the point where they will release. It doesn't work for everyone, and sometimes it takes a few months to get the dosage right for you. Sometimes there can be other factors as well but getting you ovulating is priority number 1

:hi: everyone :)
Welcome to all the newbies :)
Havent been on for a while...
Had my follicle scan today and the results were-
I have two 12mm follicles (1on each ovary) and loads of 7mm follicles, they are hoping one grows by friday at my next scan so ones got to grow 6mm and they should grow 1-2mm each day. They said my lining will thicken as they grow, if not they r gna add estrogen to my cycle next time but they sound hopeful, so im keeping hopeful too as my follicles are bigger than my previous cycles, not loosing hope yet...

I done 50mg again (as I had the ovarian drilling done) cd2-6...

Hopefulfor1st- hi, it depends I have loooong cycles, last year when I took clomid my cycles averaged 35days, it should help regulate your cycle whilst you are taking it if you ovulate on it...

His_baby_girl- good luck with the clomid :dance: what cd's are you taking it? Will you be monitored?

Mrs.undy- hi and welcome :) what cd are you on? Did you have any side effects??

44andhoping- I hope your cycle sorts itself out so you can have your hsg :hugs:

Nmichmomma- :hi: gl with your cycle :) oh is going to be happy having alot of bd men eh :haha: your daughter is beautiful by the way :)

Hope1409- gl with your cycle and sometimes not experiencing things which you dis on previous cycles can be a good thing :)

Galvanbaby- my temps have always been fine on clomid, so dont worry all your signs indicate o anyway :) are you not being monitored with a scan?? Maybe amazon or ebay deliver opks to mexico?- worth a look? Your chart looks great that was quite a temp rise!

Anyway :hi: to everyone else im on my phone so havent looked back through all the posts...
Most of you wont know me but I made this thread last year but had a break away from it as I wasbt taking clomid anymore and just hated all things to do with clomid lol! I hope I can fit in somewhere again on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->