The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I don't know.. My cycle started 29 days ago. I don't know when or if I ovulated but believe if I did it was on day 20. Had some cramps yesterday though af was going to show but still nothing. I don't even know when to expect it as I had gone 4 months without it before starting provera to get it last month.

Keeping fingers crossed :)

hey ladies... I have a question! This was my first round of clomid... Im currently 5 DPO and I have been having TONS of creamy white CM since the day after O. Is this from the clomid? Ive never had my cm thiz abundant. No itch or smell, definitely not an infection. Sorry... TMI but I'm curious!

I have never had this happen to me either. I too get dry from Clomid. Fxd that you are gearing up to o.

CoastDreams- I think there is a few good reasons for the OPK's.
1.) it can tell you that most likely if you surge then you ovulate, not a guarentee though.
2.) once you detect your surge you can swap to BD'ing every day for a few days to have more swimmers after that egg.
3.) by knowing approx when you ovulated, you'll know when to test, and when to expect AF
* I would do them twice a day though as sometimes your surge doesn't last long and you could miss it.
Hope that helps, good luck!

Mandyboo- I also didn't notice any change in my CM but they say it can dry people out.

Thanks Hopeful 42nd - what times of the day do you test?

Didn't think about all the swimmers we're wasting by bd'ing all month!! I have been using opk's the last couple of months so we have cut down a bit but as I haven't fallen i've worried that the ov might have come later or earlier!!

C
x

I have a few questions from the Clomid veterans :) I'm on my second cycle of Clomid 100 mg cd 3-7. I went in for a scan on cd10 and had 2 mature follies so we decided to trigger since I wasn't having an LH surge and she was afraid that the eggs would over mature before I got my surge. I did the trigger that evening and continued to temp and it's indicated that I O'd cd11 but on cd12 I had really bad ovulation pain, almost exactly 36 hours after the shot, which is when they say the shot will cause O to happen. Im just confused about my chart. Any help is appreciated!

No problem.
I'd do 2nd of the morning and at like 5pm. I hear people say they get the best results from OPK's at like 2pm, not sure why?

Hey all, update...i finished my Clomid last nite & had my u/s & labs drawn this morning. Follicles look just rite & we are scheduled for IUI Monday morning. Dr says to start my opks tomorrow just in case I ovulate early on day 10 & told me to BD today &/or tomorrow but not Sunday. DH needs "wash" before the procedure to pick out the "good ones".

I have a few questions from the Clomid veterans :) I'm on my second cycle of Clomid 100 mg cd 3-7. I went in for a scan on cd10 and had 2 mature follies so we decided to trigger since I wasn't having an LH surge and she was afraid that the eggs would over mature before I got my surge. I did the trigger that evening and continued to temp and it's indicated that I O'd cd11 but on cd12 I had really bad ovulation pain, almost exactly 36 hours after the shot, which is when they say the shot will cause O to happen. Im just confused about my chart. Any help is appreciated!

Love to help but I never charted. Good luck!

Your temps can be messed up by doing triggers etc - I'd go with what your dr said. I'd be BDing every day to cover all bases. Baby Dust!!

I just did my first round of clomid and just got my BFP!! omg.. can't believe it.

I just did my first round of clomid and just got my BFP!! omg.. can't believe it.[/QUOTE]

hi hun congrats on bfp . im starting clomid in few days wen af comes , did u get any side affects at all? and im not being monitored at all. just got given tablets and told to come back if they dont work i do ovulate on me own but just not falling pregnant but got nothing wrong . x

LolaAnn said:
I just did my first round of clomid and just got my BFP!! omg.. can't believe it.

hi hun congrats on bfp . im starting clomid in few days wen af comes , did u get any side affects at all? and im not being monitored at all. just got given tablets and told to come back if they dont work i do ovulate on me own but just not falling pregnant but got nothing wrong . x

I got really bad hot flushes and abdominal cramping, hot flushes lasted till a few days ago.

Congrats LolaAnn!!
Ladies is it possible to ovulate before 5 days after the last dose of clomid? I had my temp rise yesterday and it was higher today/ Here's the past few days tell me what you think:

CD 8: Last dose of Clomid; 96.5 F and spotting
CD 9: 97.5 WCM
CD 10: 96.9 WCM
CD 11: 96.8 EWCM
CD 12: 97.1 EWCM
CD 13: 97.8 I haven't checked the CM today yet.

Yes it's possible. Can't help with temps though as I never charted. Good luck.

Your temps can be messed up by doing triggers etc - I'd go with what your dr said. I'd be BDing every day to cover all bases. Baby Dust!!

Thanks! I think O happened on cd12 because the pain was really intense. I did have 2 mature follicles that were pretty close in size so maybe they both popped! I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. Oh and CONGRATULATIONS! :thumbup:

Congrats LolaAnn!!
Ladies is it possible to ovulate before 5 days after the last dose of clomid? I had my temp rise yesterday and it was higher today/ Here's the past few days tell me what you think:

I took Clomid cd3-7 this cycle and I wasn't getting my LH surge so I triggered but I did have mature follicles on cd10. So, if I had gotten the surge on my own then I would have only been 3 days after my last Clomid dose. HTH!

Congrats LolaAnn!!

I took Clomid cd3-7 this cycle and I wasn't getting my LH surge so I triggered but I did have mature follicles on cd10. So, if I had gotten the surge on my own then I would have only been 3 days after my last Clomid dose. HTH!

I agree. I did CD3-7 as well and O on CD11 its all a great big frustrating guessing game! Hahaha

Prayers and blessings to us all!

Yes you can absolutely ovulate 5 days after. In fact most people will ovulate between 5 - 7 days after, that's how clomid works and its really good if you have O'v now! Yay for a short cycle!! x

Yes you can absolutely ovulate 5 days after. In fact most people will ovulate between 5 - 7 days after, that's how clomid works and its really good if you have O'v now! Yay for a short cycle!! x

My cycles are normally 23-24 days and I was worried they were going to be 30-32 days! So, I am happy that they should still be pretty short!!:happydance:

Hopefully, I will have a BFP in 10-12 days!!! We have been :sex: everyday for the past 3 days and plan to for atleast another 3 or 4 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->