The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

So many people keep joining this thread, thanks to scerena for starting it. I just joined yesterday. Does anybody know how long it usually takes to ovulate after clomid if you have really long and irregular cycles?

It can vary for everyone. The normal range is to ovulate 5-9 days after you take your last pill, however some ladies on here have mentioned O'ing before or after that, but not by much.

MrsOjo- you are welcome :) they say 5-10days and It usually takes me 10-15 days but varies from person to person really... Just saw that hopeful42nd gave the same advice lol sorry!

Anyway I would love to make some new buddies on here again as all the ladies tht was on here from te beginning have all gone from this thread to another one I made, but ill pop in all the time as I belong to other threads so I tend to come online all the time :)

Hi everyone! I have a quick question about Clomid?

Did you all get tested (besides 21 day prog) before taking clomid? Or did you DH get tested? My dr said she would prescribe me Clomid this cycle since I'm not ovualtion but she cannot do the other testing unti August due to my insurance? I'm just concerned that something else could be wrong and then I used up the 3 cycles of clomid.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I had loads of testing before clomid and so did my oh, they say 6 rounds of clomid but others have more so I wouldnt worry too much :dust: will they give you a scan to check your follicles sizes and lining during your cycle?

Hi everyone! I have a quick question about Clomid?

Did you all get tested (besides 21 day prog) before taking clomid? Or did you DH get tested? My dr said she would prescribe me Clomid this cycle since I'm not ovualtion but she cannot do the other testing unti August due to my insurance? I'm just concerned that something else could be wrong and then I used up the 3 cycles of clomid.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I had loads of testing before clomid and so did my oh, they say 6 rounds of clomid but others have more so I wouldnt worry too much :dust: will they give you a scan to check your follicles sizes and lining during your cycle?

My husband and I had tons of tests too. Lots of ultrasounds for me. to make sure I don't overstimulate or create cysts Good luck!!

I only had blood work and DH had a SA before starting clomid. And I will only be going for a day 21 progesterone check, no ultrasounds. I think if I don't get a BFP this cycle I will at least ask for a HSG.

Also, I haven't been diagnosed with anything but had my iud removed in September and have very irregular and longer cycles although I do eventually O on my own.

Mrs.undy- Yes i would ask for a hsg as I took clomid and found out I had 1 blocked tube, had my op and now have two tubes now I am more keen with the clomid! Puts your mind at ease too, i was offered a hsg then clomid or go ahead with clomid then have a hsg I wish I had it done before I started the clomid now...
Whats your oh's swimmers like??
What cd are you on?

im starting clomid in few days just unsure wat to call day 1 of cycle like spotting blood or full red lots off xx

Full red flow hun, gl :dust: what cd's are you taking the clomid? And how much? :dust:

Dh SA came back with 93mil, 75% motility and 5% morphology. I am a little concerned about his morphology even though the new standard says 5% is considered normal.

I am currently on cycle day 8. I know my doc mentioned an hsg in the future but I think he was just looking at moving my O forward. Technically we have only had 3 or 4 good months.

Yes I would definately when its a full flow for you (as some ladies are heavier than others) are you excited?
Cd3-5? Its usually taken for 5 days?? Is there a reason why you are doing 3?
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Mrs.undy- your ohs swimmers are VERY good and dont worry about the morph with a count like that! And plus thats the average :)
I hope the clomid gets you ovulating gl!

Yes I would definately when its a full flow for you (as some ladies are heavier than others) are you excited?
Cd3-5? Its usually taken for 5 days?? Is there a reason why you are doing 3?
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sorry meant to put 3 to 7 days hun. and im normaly light period for few days then heavy so shud i still wait for heavy flow to say day 1 u think xx

Thanks! I ovulated on day 17 twice since my IUD removal but the other times have been on like day 27-28. So I am hoping that it will bring it to a normal time.
Do you think there is anything to the thought of weak eggs or ovulation?

Dh SA came back with 93mil, 75% motility and 5% morphology. I am a little concerned about his morphology even though the new standard says 5% is considered normal.

I am currently on cycle day 8. I know my doc mentioned an hsg in the future but I think he was just looking at moving my O forward. Technically we have only had 3 or 4 good months.

For sure get the HSG to make sure your tubes are clear, plus it increases your chances because they flush your tubes out :)

Babybaby2011- I would count bright red blood filling a sanitary towel as full flow, but not 100% sure what the other ladies think? As soon as I stop spotting and its bright red I count that as my full flow... :dust:

Mrs.undy- hopefully clomid will regulate your cycles for you fx'd! You can have a poor ovulation and a strong ovulation apparently I think they tell that from a blood test ir something a lady mentioned on another thread but I am not sure as I do not have bloods done for ovukation I have scans leading to ovulation, if thats what you mean?... :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->