The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Its horrible when the :witch: flys in. Makes us all down. But just perk up a big :happydance: because this just means you can start another round. Have you tried Clomid cd 3-7 or cd 2-6? My SIL tried clomid 50 mg 5-9, 4-8 and 3-7 with no luck, and on cd 2-6. That was what she needed. She got pregnant with triplets. Identical twin girls, and a little boy. She was considerd high risk but now has 3 beautiful babies Isabella, Alexia, and Rafael Jr.. Hope that this can help you. :hugs:

Thank you! Funny you should ask, because he is going to put me on CD2-6 this time. He says I ovulate early CD3-7 last time with "O" on CD11 :)

Fingers crossed this one does the trick!

Yea thats what my doc told me as well that i ovulate early anyways on my own. Thats why i guess they did the CLOMID??? But i really am excited. Kepp me posted on how this new cycle works for you. Alot of :baby::dust: Hope we can work towards our :bfp:

I would moving clomid even earlier would make you o even sooner. Hmm, that's weird. Hope it works for you.

I would moving clomid even earlier would make you o even sooner. Hmm, that's weird. Hope it works for you.

I have 25 day cycles, but the RE's nurse just called and said for me to hold on that he is gonna call me himself in a bit to discuss my options..so not sure what days I'm taking it yet this cycle :wacko:

What days did you take it on? I see your expecting :)

Yes thanks :) I took it days 3-7 and my cycle remained a 28-29 day cycle. I had the added help of IUI with this and my last pregnancy. I found it didn't change when I ovulated, but I had a pretty regular cycle and in my case I was mostly unexplained and had a possible polyp. My DH had small motility issues thus the IUI in addition to clomid.

Yes thanks :) I took it days 3-7 and my cycle remained a 28-29 day cycle. I had the added help of IUI with this and my last pregnancy. I found it didn't change when I ovulated, but I had a pretty regular cycle and in my case I was mostly unexplained and had a possible polyp. My DH had small motility issues thus the IUI in addition to clomid.

What CD did you ovulate on Clomid? I just love the thrill of trying another round. Damn roller coaster :happydance:

Hi ladies! Got my smiley on my digital this morning. It seems clomid has moved up my o by about a day. Last month I had my surge on cd16, this time it's cd15. I feel gassy and crampy so let's keep all toes and fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Got my smiley on my digital this morning. It seems clomid has moved up my o by about a day. Last month I had my surge on cd16, this time it's cd15. I feel gassy and crampy so let's keep all toes and fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Fingers crossed this is your month!

What CD did you ovulate on Clomid? I just love the thrill of trying another round. Damn roller coaster :happydance:

Rollercoaster it is! I would surge naturally on cd14 then o on cd15. This last pregnancy we triggered instead early as I had follies ready to go!

From FF, I am on 5DPO. I am not too sure but, all of my symptoms seem to agree so, I am taking it as so. I no longer have any pre-O symptoms. :happydance:

I have been sick for the past 2 days but, I think that is from something I ate. :cry:

I plan on testing next Tuesday which will be 11DPO. If I am too weak, I will test on Monday. We will see!!:winkwink:

never2late- sorry af got you, gl with your new cycle :dust:

his_baby_girl- Wow your sil was truely blessed :)

hope1409- gl :dust: my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

galavanbaby- :happydance: for o! I hope the tww goes by quickly for you and you get your :bfp:

So RE/FS put me back on Clomid 100mg CD3-7 again. Only this time instead of a scan on CD 12 he wants to scan me on CD 8. He also told me to start DTD on CD8 and every other day until further notice :thumbup: ugh..so confusing.. :wacko: He says I OV early and he just doesnt want to miss it. Says we will be doing IUI twice this cycle. Not sure which days yet. I hope this is our month. IUI's are $600.00 a pop not to mention $120.00 for each sperm wash..:dohh:

So alas I sit and wait for CD8 :coffee:

Thanks Scerena and Hopeful!!:hugs:
From what I remember with my daughter, I had 23 day cycles then, too. I tested 5 days before AF was due and it was a pretty bright positive. I didn't even think I was pregnant, my cousin thought she was and begged me to test with her. I did and imagine the shock when I saw that BFP!!! We were NTNP for the first time that month so, I didn't expect anything!!:dohh: I was happy but, shocked!!

I hope I get my BFP this time around, too. I have never had a cycle this crazy before!!! :growlmad:

Sorry about AF, never2late! Fx for you this month!

Good luck, hope1409! I had some ewcm today (CD9) so I think I'll start opks tonight. Trying to decide whether to bd every day or every other day...

My hot flashes at night have been miserable!

Good luck, hope1409! I had some ewcm today (CD9) so I think I'll start opks tonight. Trying to decide whether to bd every day or every other day...

good luck on cycle 2!!

also ladies, should clomid b taken same time each day?

We have been BDing everyday for the last 9 days except last night, I was sick so, we made up for it this morning. I am exhausted!!:winkwink: I am excited that hopefully we caught the eggy!!! [-o< I really don't know if I can handle another cycle of Clomid!!

Good luck on getting your BFP!!!

Hey all, just checking in with my update. Sorry bout AF Never2Late. I had my 1st IUI Monday morning and mine are $275 and $190 for the sperm wash. Yesterday I cramped sooo bad that it felt like I had done 1000 situps and bellyflopped in the pool. I couldn't hardly stand. Let me remind you that I have Fibromyalgia and that may have intensified the pain and I already have painful ovulations. Today I am better just still a little sore. I'm supposed to start my progesterone supplements tomorrow. Now, for my 2ww! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->