The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

im worried if i use opks ill miss my surge as i no they dont work in morn, and i work all day. i dont wanna miss it n not put 100% into my bding cos im disheartened lol

could u do okp at work xx or have sex every other day to make sure u cover it all times x

im just gonna do it at least every 2nd day!
dont really wanna b doing opks in shopping centre toilet stalls lol
plus theyre not very reliable with pcos

yeah i hope so! i hear if u have good cm u only need that often as it lives in the cm til o day... i worry cos ive never had great cm.... but maybe thats cos ive never o/ed?

:hi: ladies
Well, I had my cd14 scan today :) I had a nice 18mm follicle that she said will be ready to go within the next couple of days, downside was my lining- 3.4mm :( she said don't be disheartened as those embryos can be agressive and snuggles in as she scanned a pregnant lady whos lining was 2mm the other day so she said keep trying every other day as it can happen...
She has a meeting at lunch and is going to put my case forward at lunch time and then phone me, next cycle will either be-
Injectables or...
clomid with estrogen...
As clomid isnt doing my lining any good...
Anyhow I should o over the next few days she said dont loose hope as it can happen like th lady she scanned the other day so I am still happy and happy my follies are growing to a nice size in cd14 my body is working :)*
Excited to know my plan next cycle I will update you all later when I have spoke to the nurse :)

Thanks for the gl ladies :)

Babybaby2011 and Hopeful41st- hope your first clomid pill was ok and that you had no side effects :) :dust: :dust: gl ladies :)

i havent really noticed anything except it kinda feels like a stitch between my right hip and bellybutton (hopefully im growing something other than cysts) its been 8 hours since my 1st tab... would i b feeling the side effects by now if i had them?

good luck to you for some good news too!

I dont really get side effects until after a few days but everyones different and hopefully the stitch is them follies growing :dust:

i wont know if my lining gets thin as im not being monitored is that a problem ? x

im not being monitored either hun... my doc says theyll do that after a few failed rounds to find out why

Clomid can thin lining in many women in others it doesnt, I wouldnt know if its a problem, I guess the only way to tell is through a scan- will your fs/gp try one scan for you just to check as blood tests will not confirm that they just confirm wether you ovulate...
But like the nurse said- she scanned a lady with an either thinner lining than mine and she was pregnant- like she said- it can happen so dont worry too much about it :hugs:

Clomid can thin lining in many women in others it doesnt, I wouldnt know if its a problem, I guess the only way to tell is through a scan- will your fs/gp try one scan for you just to check as blood tests will not confirm that they just confirm wether you ovulate...
But like the nurse said- she scanned a lady with an either thinner lining than mine and she was pregnant- like she said- it can happen so dont worry too much about it :hugs:

ok ty hun. fs said go bak if clomid dont work . didnt really say much else x

Things will be ok, if you go back not pregnant he will prob do some test or try you on something else x

Fertility people phoned if not pregnant this cycle I can do injectables next cycle :) but prob have to wait till after hols as they will need to be doing scans etc still :happydance: she also said if I get pregnant this cycle to phone up and let her know... Finally happy with my plan (just my hols are in the way of starting next cycle :( going 21st may- 4th june) so have to prob have one natural cycle) I have to see my fs 8th may :dance:

im on cd5 of first round of clomid and took my 1st pill today...
anyone on the same schedule as me??
all my clomid buds seem to be around the 2ww!!

im on cd5 of first round of clomid and took my 1st pill today...
anyone on the same schedule as me??
all my clomid buds seem to be around the 2ww!!

I'm on my second round of Clomid on CD8 today if that's any good? :)

My lining didn't seem to be affected by Clomid yet, was 1cm last month, will find out on tuesday what it is this cycle, fingers crossed there are some follies there this time!

Kookycake gl at your scan glad you have a nice lining hope theres some lovely big follies :dance:

Hopeful41st- I am cd14 so a bit ahead of you hun but still up for being cycle buddies :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->