The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hopeful- hopefully that faint positive will turn into a :bfp:...

Scerena- Yea she was and so was the entire family. Those 3 are truly a blessing.

Has anybody ever had no symptoms with ovulation from the clomid? I have a friend on here who says that since she has started clomid she cannot tell when shes ovulating w/o the opks... Just wondering. Started my bd'ing hoping this cycle is my cycle. Good luck ladies. I will have you all in my prayers. :hugs:

My 1st cycle of Clomid I didn't have any symptoms when I actually o'd, I just got super sensitive nipples afterward. We'll see what happens this cycle...

Thanks StayHopeful!

Usually when i O i get really bad pains, but thats about it!

Hoping May will give me my :bfp: followed by a :happydance:

:hi: all :)
Havent had a chance to catch up on all of your posts but hope everyone is well
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I have my cd14 scan on friday...
On cd11 I had 2 follicles of 12mm and a few smaller, she is hoping the 12mm continue to grow- not holding my breath but wish me luck please... :)

His baby girl- I am almost 16 weeks preggers. Was just telling Gaving what day past o I tested faint pos for encouragement. Thank you though, we are very happy. :) good luck to you.

Hopeful- OOOOOOO i didnt read the post before my bad lol! WEll it looks like you got your :bfp: already thats funny!

Scerena! I have faith those follicles will be where they need to be this week. Hopefully they are! Just keep praying for it and 1 day the prayer will be answered!

BabyBaby- Yes mam i do! I used to do opks but realized i was Oing every month so i stopped. But i do chart my temps and look out for an increase in CM. I also take one a day prenatal vitamins. The actual multi vitamin and the DHA one that is seperate. The doc says that this does not help in fertility persay but will hopfully ensure a happy healthy :baby: when i do get my :bfp:

Thanks his_baby_girl I will update tomorrow and let you know how I get on at the scan... Really hope I can eventully have some luck... :)

well how excited am i, JUST GOT MY CLOMID!!
ive been anovulatory since ending bcp so heres hoping i can make an egg!!!
50mg day 5-9 (although technically its day 100andsomething since my last af which was really a withdrawal bleed from pill) my fs said whatever day i start taking clomid shall just be called cd5! and bd from12-18 every 2nd night. not being monitored til a 21 day progesterone test... which will be a sunday so day 22 really, then apparently takes 3-4 days til i can call fs and get results as to wether it worked so that makes it day 26 (he isnt open thursdays which will be cd25)... so by that time i could do a frer anyway. wondering wether ill do that or wait for fs to say clomid worked..

im so excited ive never had a tww....!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

well how excited am i, JUST GOT MY CLOMID!!
ive been anovulatory since ending bcp so heres hoping i can make an egg!!!
50mg day 5-9 (although technically its day 100andsomething since my last af which was really a withdrawal bleed from pill) my fs said whatever day i start taking clomid shall just be called cd5! and bd from12-18 every 2nd night. not being monitored til a 21 day progesterone test... which will be a sunday so day 22 really, then apparently takes 3-4 days til i can call fs and get results as to wether it worked so that makes it day 26 (he isnt open thursdays which will be cd25)... so by that time i could do a frer anyway. wondering wether ill do that or wait for fs to say clomid worked..

im so excited ive never had a tww....!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck love!:happydance:

how soon did everyone feel the clomid working / side effects after taking it? i took my first pill about 5 hours ago and have a dull ache, almost like a stitch in the space between my belly button and my hip bone on my right side (the side with th highest cyst count and was bigger than left at u/sound).... but i think perhaps im looking for symptoms so hard i start feeling them..

hi all . hope all is ok. im starting clomid today so i thought id take tablet before bed and pray i dont get side afects amd very nervous as not being monitored but hope all goes well . xxx

hi all . hope all is ok. im starting clomid today so i thought id take tablet before bed and pray i dont get side afects amd very nervous as not being monitored but hope all goes well . xxx

i took my first one today too:thumbup:

my doc called it cd5 though.
seems late compared to what everyone else is doing it but hes a really good fs!
are u gonna use opks?

im worried if i use opks ill miss my surge as i no they dont work in morn, and i work all day. i dont wanna miss it n not put 100% into my bding cos im disheartened lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->