The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

yay!
i took my first clomid on day 5...so im thinking (if it works xx) ill ov late??

I am not sure hun :shrugg: they say 5-10days past last pill so gl :) :dust: did you take 50mg?? X

yup 50.
just thinking most people take it on earlier days.
so realistically it could be up to cd20 that i ov... doesnt that make LP too short?

I have ovulated on cd20 before hun on clomid I think that cycle my lp was 13/14? So dont worry you may even ovulate earlier or then so do not worry...
I have had real bad hot flashes this cycle... Especially at night!

so af came day 33/34???

and speaking of night..... its almost 1am.... i start work at 830am...i should go to bed lol lol:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while.

Went for a check up scan today and saw a different nurse who was a little concerned aout the thickness of my womb lining. She ran the scans past the consultant and they have said that if we don't get a BFP this month then they want me to start taking oestrogen aswell. They also want me to start taking Metformin again which I am a little reluctant to do a s it made me feel really weird last time I took it but if it helps I'll have to do it.

Has anyone got experience of taking these things with Clomid aswell? I'm not sure how the Metformin will help as the nurse said it will regulate my cycles but the clomid has done that alreay. Am I missing something?

I'm on my 4th round of Clomid now and they said they would want me to do another 4 rounds with the Oestrogen aswell.

Any advice welcome!

We've booked alovely B&B this weekend so hoping for some luck!

Good luck to everyone else!

C
xx

Ill be your buddy babybaby2011 :) you and hopeful41st are similar cd's arent you???

Coastdreams- hey, I dont have experience with estrogen and clomid but the nurse was going to give me that next cycle to thicken my lining if I dont get my :bfp: but they decided to just go onto injectables which will be better for my lining etc :)
Gl hun :dust: hopefully you get your :bfp: and dont need a next round :dust:

yup 50.
just thinking most people take it on earlier days.
so realistically it could be up to cd20 that i ov... doesnt that make LP too short?

Hi:
My cycle is usually 27-28 days and I am on Clomid 100mg CD3-7 I "O'd" last cycle on CD11-CD13. I am monitered by labs and Vag Ultrasounds on my Clomid and also get Ovridel injections. Thank goodness or I'd never know which day was which to do what:wacko:

Best of luck to you and us all!

~Angie

Scerena I am soooooooo EXCITED:happydance: that your folliceles were large! I told you they would be! Hopefully this is your month!

I feel like i Od already ladies, but doc said i shouldnt have Od until like cd 18! Oh well, i been bding since i finished my clomid as i didnt want to miss the egg.

yay!
i took my first clomid on day 5...so im thinking (if it works xx) ill ov late??

Ill be your buddy babybaby2011 :) you and hopeful41st are similar cd's arent you???

Coastdreams- hey, I dont have experience with estrogen and clomid but the nurse was going to give me that next cycle to thicken my lining if I dont get my :bfp: but they decided to just go onto injectables which will be better for my lining etc :)
Gl hun :dust: hopefully you get your :bfp: and dont need a next round :dust:

Cool thank you hun xx

Scerena I am soooooooo EXCITED:happydance: that your folliceles were large! I told you they would be! Hopefully this is your month!

I feel like i Od already ladies, but doc said i shouldnt have Od until like cd 18! Oh well, i been bding since i finished my clomid as i didnt want to miss the egg.

How you felt taking clomid hun ? X

Thanks his_baby_girl :) so happy they grew :happydance: if I dont get my bfp then onto injectables which I am REALLY excited about so I can finally be done and dusted with clomid...
Yay for ovulating already :happydance: sounds like you done enough bd'ing also :dust: :dust: what cd are you on?

I'm on CD11 and waiting to o, so I guess that's kinda close to you ladies...

Anyone else had sore bbs before o on Clomid? I usually only have them after o.

I'm on CD11 and waiting to o, so I guess that's kinda close to you ladies...

Anyone else had sore bbs before o on Clomid? I usually only have them after o.

Last cycle my bbs were crazy sore after ovulation but this round so far I got nothing. I've read girls saying some months are different so I'm trying no to read too much into it. I had my o twinges and cramps today but they were nothing as bad as the first round. Maybe my body accepted it as normal and I can finally get that bfp?

day 2 of clomid done!
hoping it will do something soon!
i dont know if this is clomid related, but last night in my sleep i was making weird noises! like whimpering, i was very vaguely conscious when i heard my husband sit up and look around the bedroom and settle back into bed!
this has never happened b4! this morning he tells me the dog was in the bedroom crying last night and i said "erm, that was me" lol
also been super agitated today....by everything! hubby is scared to move lol

babybaby2011... how r u taking it?

day 2 of clomid done!
hoping it will do something soon!
i dont know if this is clomid related, but last night in my sleep i was making weird noises! like whimpering, i was very vaguely conscious when i heard my husband sit up and look around the bedroom and settle back into bed!
this has never happened b4! this morning he tells me the dog was in the bedroom crying last night and i said "erm, that was me" lol
also been super agitated today....by everything! hubby is scared to move lol

babybaby2011... how r u taking it?

hi hun . im babybaby2011 had to do new account as other one deactivated cos my sister got one here but she dont come here now only i do . so i hope they let me keep this one now . i tool 1st tablet late last nite and so far so good lol. how u feeling hun ? x

Hi everyone :hi:
I'm starting clomid today! I'll be taking my first dose in a little bit.
Really hoping I don't get bad side effects!

GL to everyone and h&h 9 mo to those who have gotten their bfp!!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"