The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

his_baby_girl- not in the tww wait just yet will be within the next couple of days apparently according to the nurse... I have had major hot flashes too this cycle :( but will be so worth it! What cd are you?

mandy121 (babybaby2011)- how come your account isn't working???

Well CONFUSED.COM! Done 2 opk's today, with the same pee- one was a superdrug one and one was a ic opk...
Anyhow, superdrug is CERTAINLY positive as test line darker than control line, the ic isnt- after they dried the ic looks kind of dark...
I wonder if I would have had a positive yesterday (forgot to test) or wether the superdrug opk is more sensitive???
What do you think of my pics?
1st pic- within 5 mins
2nd pic- within 10mins
Had a strong positive on ic ones last time... 1st month using superdrug ones, so confused lol! Well I know I should o over the weekend anyway so going to kp bd'ing :)

Your test looks positive to me hun. And this is me sisters account and I opened my own and had it for wile and then today they deactivated it saying it cos only allowed one account so I've emailed them and sent messages to admin to try to sort it as I don't want to use this account as it my sisters but she don't use it now . And I really need to come on here for advice and help and support . XX

Thanks hun :) Hopefully admin activate your account soon for you :)

scerena!!!!
any sign of a line and ill be in that bedroom!!!

i dont think ill opk.
im at work all day so can only test at night.. and i dont wanna miss my LH surge, then get depressed and assume it hasnt worked and lose positivity and slacken on the BDing, vitamins etc, then maybe i would have oved late since my clomid is cd5-9. if this makes sense lol. id rather just assume it works, and if i find out it didnt work after my cd21 progesterone bloods...ill be close to a new cycle anyway...so no time to be sad!:happydance:

Scerena- I am cd 13. I think i Od not sure but doc says probibly yeas as i took clomid cd3-7. I dont use opks because i know i ovulate. I took them prior to clomid for 7 months and ovulated every month. Got my surge between days 12-18. I know a big wondow. BUt i did O always. ANd im not being monitored either. Just Doc says go in if i have ex abd pain or diahrrhea. GROSS! lol. I had MAJOR hot flashes as well. They were horrid!

Babybaby- ANd what cycle day are you now?

How every bodies day? I had work, was in the ER today soo SUPER DEE DUPER busy today! Sooooo tired:coffee:! I wanna just sleeo but now am having a get together to watch the fight then lots and lots of sleep:sleep:!!!!

:dust: To ALL the ladies in the post and the stalkers lol!

hey guys, im on cd8 (3rd day of clomid)
and ive found quite an increase in my cm since the day i took the 1st pill!
all you ladies that said clomid dried you up... was it while you were taking the pills? or around o time?

I got dried up after i took clomid. The next 2 days. But that was it. Then now and the last few days i feel like a water spiket down there. I used 2 panty liners today! But doc says thats a good thing.

ive heard of people oving 3 days after last pill,
im on cd8 and making sure we BD regularly now incase that happens!

im not using opks....the pcos has turned me off them.... i was constantly checking for o and never getting a clear result! plus ive heard clomid can mess with them.

Hopeful- yes we dtd last night as the superdrug was definatly positive :) good thinking hun :) I usually get my positives in the evening/late afternoon, but gl I hope it works for you :) Just bd every other day then you will be covered for when you do o :)

His_baby_girl- If you ovulate already you should o on clomid and hopefully stronger which is a good thing :)

Yeah, no hose pipe bans where I am if you get what I mean, quite the opposite actually, I'm off to take the first OPK of this cycle.

Eek.

I'm so so hoping I get good news from my scan on Tuesday, last round I had a dream I went in for my clomid scan and they told me I was pregnant! with 10 babies! Was such a freaky dream...

I wasn't dried out my first cycle but I am this time!
@Stay Hopeful - I was dry with my first round, this month I drank 250ml of Ruby Grapefruit juice every morning from CD1 - Ovulation. It worked wonders! Give it a go next round (if you have a next round) You'll have tonnes of EWCM

I wasn't dried out my first cycle but I am this time!
@Stay Hopeful - I was dry with my first round, this month I drank 250ml of Ruby Grapefruit juice every morning from CD1 - Ovulation. It worked wonders! Give it a go next round (if you have a next round) You'll have tonnes of EWCM

Thanks, I'll definitely give that a try. Right now we're using preseed. Fx I won't need a next cycle!

Kookycake- Gl at your scan on tues :)

My opk is still positive today- :happydance: dont know wether to bd tonight, or do every other day like the nurse recommended (which I think I should probably do)

Hi ladies, does Clomid cause pregnancy symptoms like, nausea and increased appetite?

I am 9DPO and have been having nausea off and on for the past 4 or 5 days and the past 2 days, I seem to be starving all the time and when I eat, I can only eat a little, it starts making me sick so, I have to stop. I don't want to get my hopes up to be let down but, I am starting to wonder.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->