The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi everyone :hi:
I'm starting clomid today! I'll be taking my first dose in a little bit.
Really hoping I don't get bad side effects!

GL to everyone and h&h 9 mo to those who have gotten their bfp!!
:)

hi hun i started mine yesterday very nervous still .hope dont get affects either . we can share wat goes on xx

o ther than the sleep talking, just queasy when i woke up this morn!
and quite emotional and grumpy!
tablet 3 in morn

I figured I'd take it during the day so I can stay busy and hopefully not focus on it too much. I didn't want it to mess with my sleep. I'm just hoping for no headaches. Fx we all make it through with minimal side effects! Fx! :)

Tallmom- you found my clomid thread :happydance: how are you??? I too take mine during the day with breakfast I had more side effects taking it at night :shrugg: everyone is different though I suppose :)

Hopeful41st- The lovely clomid mood swings haha! My poor oh got it this cycle poor man :haha: Hope you feel better soon :)

I figured I'd take it during the day so I can stay busy and hopefully not focus on it too much. I didn't want it to mess with my sleep. I'm just hoping for no headaches. Fx we all make it through with minimal side effects! Fx! :)

im praying no side afects lol. x

Tallmom- you found my clomid thread :happydance: how are you??? I too take mine during the day with breakfast I had more side effects taking it at nugt :shrugg: everyone is different though I suppose :)

Hopeful41st- The lovely clomid mood swings haha! My poor oh got it this cycle poor man :haha: Hope you feel better soon :)

if i take it at night and decide day will be better can i just take in day instead of nite? xx

babaylove- I shouldnt think it would matter? I usually take my dose at the same time each day so not too sure? I do that to be on the safe side, but I guess it wouldnt hurt, personally I would try it different on the next cycle (if you need a next cycle, hopefully not) choice is yours :)

Hoping I get a positive opk today (hope I didnt miss my surge yesterday as I forgot to opk) but we are bd'ing every other day and I am temping :)
The nurse said I should ovulate any day so hoping I catch the egg :happydance:

babaylove- I shouldnt think it would matter? I usually take my dose at the same time each day so not too sure? I do that to be on the safe side, but I guess it wouldnt hurt, personally I would try it different on the next cycle (if you need a next cycle, hopefully not) choice is yours :)

Hoping I get a positive opk today (hope I didnt miss my surge yesterday as I forgot to opk) but we are bd'ing every other day and I am temping :)
The nurse said I should ovulate any day so hoping I catch the egg :happydance:

good luck hun xx

Hi scerena! :hugs: I'm good, need to get lots of stuff done this weekend to get ready for San Fran :) I hope you O soon, fx! Beddin everyother day is great! And if you catch that surge DTD everyday if you can until your temp rises. I've got a good feeling about this cycle for you:)

babylove-gl too you too hun :)
If I dont get my :bfp: I will be doing injectables instead which I am kind of nervous but excited about :)
Are you being monitored this cycle?

tallmom- Oh yes your off to san fran :happydance: going to miss you :( when will you be back??? Will you still come online??
Thanks hun I hope so and yes the nurse wants everyday bd'ing no more and no less... might sly in an extra bd though :haha: hopefully we will catch the egg :) fx'd! Lets hope o holds off for you until you are back from san fran :)

babylove-gl too you too hun :)
If I dont get my :bfp: I will be doing injectables instead which I am kind of nervous but excited about :)
Are you being monitored this cycle?

no hun not being monitored at all . think thats why im so scared . xx

I'm on CD11 and waiting to o, so I guess that's kinda close to you ladies...

Anyone else had sore bbs before o on Clomid? I usually only have them after o.

Last cycle my bbs were crazy sore after ovulation but this round so far I got nothing. I've read girls saying some months are different so I'm trying no to read too much into it. I had my o twinges and cramps today but they were nothing as bad as the first round. Maybe my body accepted it as normal and I can finally get that bfp?

Last month and this month have definitely been different for me! I was nowhere near this moody and depressed last cycle. Fx that means its working!

So have you o'd yet? I'm on CD12 and still no positive opks. I didn't o until CD19 last cycle though so its still early.

I'm now using my sisters account as they deactivated my two now . I've messaged them bout it as It not right . I'm babybaby2011 but on sis account as she don't use it no more .
When do I start testing for ovulation

BabyBaby- when did u O? Thats how you tell when to test, usually 1 to 2 weeks after O you may get a :bfp:! Hopefully. My fingers are crossed for you. When ii took my clomid i had intense hot flashes. Like really intense. They lasted like 10-12 mins. It was horrible. Happened in the am, pm, at school, work home, while sleeping i hated it. But it will be worth it when i get my :bfp:!

Scerena- have you got Af? Or still going for a 2ww?

BabyBaby- when did u O?I Thats how you tell when to test, usually 1 to 2 weeks after O you may get a :bfp:! Hopefully. My fingers are crossed for you. When ii took my clomid i had intense hot flashes. Like really intense. They lasted like 10-12 mins. It was horrible. Happened in the am, pm, at school, work home, while sleeping i hated it. But it will be worth it when i get my :bfp:!

Scerena- have you got Af? Or still going for a 2ww?

Roughly between day 13 and 16 hun xx

his_baby_girl- not in the tww wait just yet will be within the next couple of days apparently according to the nurse... I have had major hot flashes too this cycle :( but will be so worth it! What cd are you?

mandy121 (babybaby2011)- how come your account isn't working???

Well CONFUSED.COM! Done 2 opk's today, with the same pee- one was a superdrug one and one was a ic opk...
Anyhow, superdrug is CERTAINLY positive as test line darker than control line, the ic isnt- after they dried the ic looks kind of dark...
I wonder if I would have had a positive yesterday (forgot to test) or wether the superdrug opk is more sensitive???
What do you think of my pics?
1st pic- within 5 mins
2nd pic- within 10mins
Had a strong positive on ic ones last time... 1st month using superdrug ones, so confused lol! Well I know I should o over the weekend anyway so going to kp bd'ing :)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics