The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Good luck to you both and hopefully you both get your BFP's. This time I swear I am going to have my DH hide all the tests because I refuse to test early. lol. I did better this last time, I test like 2 days before af was due....but this time I am not testing!!!! we'll see, haha! :)

grrr.... rang today to see if my cd21 progesterone bloods were in and the nurse said they are but my fs wasnt in today to review and leave notes for her to give me! i wish shed just said they werent there at all lol. i just want to know if the clomid made me ov so i knew wether this cycle was out the window or not!!! im finding it harder n harder to be positive ill get a bfp when i dont even know if ive oved!!!!
today i just noticed ive got lotiony cm.... ive NEVER had anything other than clear so could that mean anything? and i think my boobs are sore- but it could be the constant poking to check if theyre sore lol

Hi everyone,

Just saw the posts on using pre-seed lube. Is this something I should be doing on clomid? Does it help or it just makes having such regular sex easier?!

I'm a week into taking provera to bring on Af as I've had nothing since coming off the pill 8 months ago and have Pcos.

Anyone known to have spotting in the middle of taking provera? Thought it was Af yesterday but gone again now.

Also does anyone know how many days after finishing provera Af comes, and how many days after starting clomid you would ovulate, if it happens at all? I'll be on Cd 5-9 whenever that might be.

Any advice welcome!

Hi everyone,

Just saw the posts on using pre-seed lube. Is this something I should be doing on clomid? Does it help or it just makes having such regular sex easier?!

I'm a week into taking provera to bring on Af as I've had nothing since coming off the pill 8 months ago and have Pcos.

Anyone known to have spotting in the middle of taking provera? Thought it was Af yesterday but gone again now.

Also does anyone know how many days after finishing provera Af comes, and how many days after starting clomid you would ovulate, if it happens at all? I'll be on Cd 5-9 whenever that might be.

Any advice welcome!

after finishing provera, af will come within 10 days! on your fifth day of bleeding (or 5 days after start of af), that will be when you start you clomid, which you take each day until day 9. you will ovulate between 3 and 10 days after last clomid pill (so somewhere between day 12-19)

hi everyone,

i just wanted to say hi! i am 27yrs old and ttc first child.

i am on 2nd round of clomid. im currently on day 4 and taking 100mg day 2-6.

I had 50mg last month and had no signs of anything from either scan or blood tests!

i have pcos and also i suffer from hyperplasia (thickening of the lining of the womb) and i also tend to bleed conatsntly for weeks and weeks on end without a break!!

have been off contraception for nearly 3 yrs and nothing has happened! had lapaocopys, hysteroscopys, dye through my tubes, scans, bioposys, blood tests the lot!! my oh has been tested and he is all fine!

our first round of clomid i had nothisterone for 5 days to create a cycle and then 50mg day 2-6 scan and bloods showed nothing! this cycle then lasted for 48-49 days before i had bfn and then started nothisterone again to create bleed!

so currently cycle day 4 have scan booked for day 12!!

i am really hoping that this might work as i have been told i will only be able to clomid for 6 months! does anyone know what the next steps are??

is anyone else day 4 as well?? xx

Bfn this morning, hoping it was just too early!

fx your right lovely!
me too.....
its way too early and i dont even have confirmed o yet lol.
what cd u on?

hey can u tell me...if im now having lotiony cm and slightly sore boobs, do u think that means i oved? first round clomid

fx your right lovely!
me too.....
what cd u on?

hey can u tell me...if im now having lotiony cm and slightly sore boobs, do u think that means i oved? first round clomid

I usually have creamy/lotiony cm after O on clomid. This cycle it is even more cm than when I O'd. Prior to clomid I never had sore boobs, but since I've been on clomid I have sore boobs after O every time.

So, IMO you O'd already, but I am def no expert with clomid. I feel like I come up with new questions about it every day. :haha:

hi ladies,

I'm new here but have been reading the forums avidly for a while now. I'm just hoping someone who’s been in a similar situation can help me because I’ve tried looking but can’t find any clear answers.

I’m 37 and been TTC for 10 months now, which is when i came off BCPs. My cycles were really long (between 35-42 days) so my doc put me on clomid to shorten my cycles. My blood tests and my BBTs showed that I have been ovulating every cycle, but since i started on the clomid, it's all gotten v confusing.

I'm on my 1st clomid cycle - 50mg CD2-6, and according to my beta, hadn't ovulated by day 22, my progesterone levels were v low. So my doc has told me to take 100mg CD-2-6 on my next cycle. My BBT has also not elevated this cycle which indicates I haven’t ovulated. I’ve tried OPKs in the past, but because of my lengthy cycles have never had a positive result from them, so gave up.

Like some ladies on this forum, I’ve had lots of symptoms that have been confusing me, lots of lower abdomen pains, which I was hoping were ovulation/implantation pains :nope:. Lots of energy slumps and dizzy spells too, which at first I thought could’ve meant I was PG, but since I got my beta results I’ve tried to dismiss these, but a little part of me is still holding out some hope, or am i deluded?!

This is what’s been happening:
CD22-24 – slight brown/pink spotting in the morning along with PMS up until CD28. HPT on CD33 just to be sure, but it was BFN as expected. Then again on CD36-37 I had bright red streaks in my discharge (sorry TMI) in the morning, along with PMS until CD38, to the point where I was convinced AF was here, but then it stopped and here I am again... waiting with no symptoms at the moment. I’m going out of my mind with frustration. Will my AF ever come? I’ve ordered some more HPTs and will test again when they arrive just in case, but has anyone else experienced these confusing symptoms that can help/reassure me??

I am now on CD 43 and there is no sign of AF. I’m so frustrated as I was put on clomid to shorten my cycles not lengthen them!

Sorry for the essay, but just need some advice here. Thanks for reading! :winkwink:

fx your right lovely!
me too.....
what cd u on?

I usually have creamy/lotiony cm after O on clomid. This cycle it is even more cm than when I O'd. Prior to clomid I never had sore boobs, but since I've been on clomid I have sore boobs after O every time.

So, IMO you O'd already, but I am def no expert with clomid. I feel like I come up with new questions about it every day. :haha:

thnx hun, will get my test results tomoz to know for sure but didnt sleep last night worrying! your comment gives me some relief... the sore boobs didnt appear til bout day 21 so i hope i oved well n truly b4 that cos i was just about all bded out by then!

hi ladies,

I'm new here but have been reading the forums avidly for a while now. I'm just hoping someone who’s been in a similar situation can help me because I’ve tried looking but can’t find any clear answers.

I’m 37 and been TTC for 10 months now, which is when i came off BCPs. My cycles were really long (between 35-42 days) so my doc put me on clomid to shorten my cycles. My blood tests and my BBTs showed that I have been ovulating every cycle, but since i started on the clomid, it's all gotten v confusing.

I'm on my 1st clomid cycle - 50mg CD2-6, and according to my beta, hadn't ovulated by day 22, my progesterone levels were v low. So my doc has told me to take 100mg CD-2-6 on my next cycle. My BBT has also not elevated this cycle which indicates I haven’t ovulated. I’ve tried OPKs in the past, but because of my lengthy cycles have never had a positive result from them, so gave up.

Like some ladies on this forum, I’ve had lots of symptoms that have been confusing me, lots of lower abdomen pains, which I was hoping were ovulation/implantation pains :nope:. Lots of energy slumps and dizzy spells too, which at first I thought could’ve meant I was PG, but since I got my beta results I’ve tried to dismiss these, but a little part of me is still holding out some hope, or am i deluded?!

CD22-24 – slight brown/pink spotting in the morning along with PMS up until CD28. HPT on CD33 just to be sure, but it was BFN as expected. Then again on CD36-37 I had bright red streaks in my discharge (sorry TMI) in the morning, along with PMS until CD38, to the point where I was convinced AF was here, but then it stopped and here I am again... waiting with no symptoms at the moment. I’m going out of my mind with frustration. Will my AF ever come? I’ve ordered some more HPTs and will test again when they arrive just in case, but has anyone else experienced these confusing symptoms that can help/reassure me??

I am now on CD 43 and there is no sign of AF. I’m so frustrated as I was put on clomid to shorten my cycles not lengthen them!

Sorry for the essay, but just need some advice here. Thanks for reading! :winkwink:

Hi hun. I feel your pain with the symptoms that make you think your preggo then AF shows up every time. I try to ignore all symptoms now but it is really tough! :nope:

Do you have a link to your chart?

hi ladies,

Hi hun. I feel your pain with the symptoms that make you think your preggo then AF shows up every time. I try to ignore all symptoms now but it is really tough! :nope:

Do you have a link to your chart?

hey Butterfly,

thanks for your reply. TBH I'd be more than happy for AF to turn up right this minute, just so I can try again. right now, I feel like I'm in limbo. I'm trying to ignore the symptoms, but like you say it is really tough!

I haven't managed to transfer my paper charts to electronic charts yet. I need to sit down for an hour to do this at some point. my charts aren't very typical though. they're long and my CM doesn't correspond with my BBT, they're a bit all over the place really, so I'm not always v strict in taking my BBT anymore. my docs and acupuncturist told me not to bother, but I try to for my own info.

my last chart is basically a lot of low temps, with no shift (apart from when I've had a drink or had very little sleep).

I'm going to wait for my HPTs to arrive, then test again, then if AF still hasn't arrived, I'm going to have to call my docs (who are next to useless)! :growlmad:
x

Hi girls! I forgot to take my last clomid pill last night at bedtime. Have you ever done this? I took it this morning when I realized it! Crap... I will call my doctor shortly when they open for the day!

Hi girls! I forgot to take my last clomid pill last night at bedtime. Have you ever done this? I took it this morning when I realized it! Crap... I will call my doctor shortly when they open for the day!

I am pretty sure you should be fine, but definitely call your doctor just to be sure. I just started my 2nd round today. Praying that my mood swings will be minimal. I know my coworkers are cringing at the thought of me taking it again, lol.

Ladies I will not be taking clomid ever again now, it doesnt do the job properly it gives me a nice follicle but a thin lining...
Had a fs appointment today... I am definatly doing injectables :happydance: My af isnt here yet so could have started them next cycle but I wont be able to get monitored as I will be away for two weeks, so I will be starting after this next cycle hopefully af will not take too long to show after a natural cycle... so 1 natural then on to the next step. I only get three months worth on the injectables- so praying they work... otherwise its on to egg sharing for me...

Little confused!
2day is my CD21, and I got a +opk on CD19 (I used dig. clearblue, and dip sticks) I tested 2 times on CD19 (2ishpm & 8ish pm) and they both were +. Yesterday CD20 I figured I would test agin and I did twice and the dig clearblue was - and the dip stick was hard to read so i really cant say. Now that brings me to 2day CD21, I just tested with dig clearblue and the dip sticks, and they both came out +.
On Cd19 I had Opains and they got stronger throughout the day into evening and I felt like my ovaries were swollen, for about a hour it was very hard to sit,move, turn or pretty much anything, then around 10ish I got this sharp pain on right ovary and the pain went into my side and into my back, it was a quick burst of sharp pain that lasted for maybe 10-15 seconds. After that I still had O pains and they were like they were b4 the busrt of sharp pain, and they also seem to feel little swollen.
Yesterday after :sex: they felt swollen for maaybe 30 mins, but then throughtout the day I still had some O pains but NOTHING like the day b4, more like pressure and what not. As for 2day I really have no pains and or signs I actually feel good... will admit O's feel little sore/diff ,just nothing like the past 2 days

So Im confused on why I got + on dig clearblue and dip sticks on CD19, then - on CD20 and + CD21 (today)!
ANd confused on the pain and the sharp burst pain along with swollen on CD19!
has anyone ever had this? any ideas?

I hope that wasnt to confusing!

I am pretty sure you should be fine, but definitely call your doctor just to be sure. I just started my 2nd round today. Praying that my mood swings will be minimal. I know my coworkers are cringing at the thought of me taking it again, lol.

My mood swings are a lot easier this month. Good luck! :hugs:

fx your right lovely!
me too.....
what cd u on?

Thanks, I'm on CD 29 and 11dpo today. I'm just not feeling very hopeful about this cycle. Actually, I've been really depressed and negative this whole cycle, I wonder if the Clomid has something to do with that. Last cycle I was so convinced I was pregnant, I had so many symptoms and was pretty gutted when AF showed. This time has been completely different.

My cm has been weird this cycle, not really much of it at all, but I usually only have sore bbs after I o. Really it's more sensitive nipples than sore bbs, though this time I've had sore bbs through the whole cycle, even before o.

Stayhopeful our cycles on clomid are so similar. First round I swore up and down I was pregnant because I had the sensitive nipps and sore bbs and cramps. I had very little discharge after o too. I was sooo crushed to see af. Then this past month I had no symptoms at all. Not even the sensitive nipps. Only thing I had this time around was extreme discharge which I never get after o. If it wasn't for the day21 tests confirming I ovulated, I could have sworn I didn't o.

I really wonder what my round 3 of clomid is going to do to me. Hopefully be nice and give me a BFP at the end of it :) GL and I am keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks, Hope! I'm just tired of waiting this cycle, I want to know one way or the other. And I think having Mother's Day around the corner is making it harder. Really missing my little angel today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->