The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Oh Angie I just saw your bfp on the cover page... Congrats!!!!

Check online sites. I ordered from earlypregnancytests.com
You get em for like a buck a piece or less in some cases. Totally worth it. There is coupon codes to enter too for further discounts if you search for them. It may take too long to get em now but if you need to go another month I'd do it for sure.

Thanks hopefulfor1st, but It was a blue dye test so I am a little weary of believeing it yet :shrug: I took a FRER last night and it was a BFN :nope:
AF is due Monday and I only have one CBE Digital left so I am going to hold off from testing again until Friday. I feel like I am pissing my money down the drain with these tests :dohh:

Thanks Hopeful42nd :winkwink: I will check into it!

~Angie

I literally thought that this morn too. I bought 60 opks and 30 10miu hpts on eBay for like $15 though. 10miu is the same sensitivity as frers

Like the sensitivity, how much hcg they can pick up, digis won't pick it up til it's up to 25, frers are 10

Perhaps this will be helpful.
https://www.babyhopes.com/pregnancy-test-sensitivity-comparison.html

hi ladies i took my first pill last night but during the night and this morning i have a throbbing headache is this normal on clomid?

hi i took clomid days 3 to 7 and currently 8dpo and since 5dpo ive been spotting now and then . and took a test yest and today and seems neg as looks like evap line on cheap one and def neg on fr one. could IB last 5 days ? my af due in 5 days thanks

hi i took clomid days 3 to 7 and currently 8dpo and since 5dpo ive been spotting now and then . and took a test yest and today and seems neg as looks like evap line on cheap one and def neg on fr one. could IB last 5 days ? my af due in 5 days thanks

my doc told me if i had spotting on clomid to contact him immediately

I don't think implantation bleeding can happen so early. That's why they say it usually happens just before or close to expected AF.

and implantation is a few drops at most. think its something the size of a pin head burrowing so it wont do that much damage to cause that much bleeding

hi ladies i took my first pill last night but during the night and this morning i have a throbbing headache is this normal on clomid?

I used to get headaches on the last two days of pills but not right away. But yes I know lots of ppl who get headaches from it. It messing with hormones after all.

Does Clomid turn anyone else into an emotional mess? I've been super weepy and am not sure if it's the Clomid or general frustration with TTC. I just seem to be having a rough week :(

Does Clomid turn anyone else into an emotional mess? I've been super weepy and am not sure if it's the Clomid or general frustration with TTC. I just seem to be having a rough week :(

Yes! I hate Clomid. We're going to discuss another alternative this cycle. 2 failed Clomid cycles are enough after how horrible it made me feel :cry:

Did anyone get depressed on Clomid? I feel like this is more than mood swings, I've been really down and feeling hopeless for a few weeks now.

Did anyone get depressed on Clomid? I feel like this is more than mood swings, I've been really down and feeling hopeless for a few weeks now.

I'm experiencing the same thing...

I've been having a really hard time this week and breaking down over really little things.

This month was my first cycle back on Clomid after a MC in January. I broke down and tested today and got a :bfn: I expect the :witch: to start any time now, if af doesn't show I'll test again in a few days.

Has anyone started Clomid again after a MC? Are the chances better or worse?

and implantation is a few drops at most. think its something the size of a pin head burrowing so it wont do that much damage to cause that much bleeding

oh my fs said it could happen up to 7 days spotting , i rang him yesterday. but mines going more red and bit more today than other days so i think af is on my way.

Hi ladies,
Anyone had spotting on provera? I'm on day 10 of 14 and not sure if it's just spotting or start of Af, but I thought Af wouldn't come until after provera finishes.
I'e not had an Af for 8 months and was always v light on the pill. Could this be it or should it be a proper Af lasting a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->