The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

guys im going crazzzzzy waiting for results of cd21 progesterone test to see how good clomid round 1 was to me, and wether i oved!
my boobs are a bit sore at the mo... dont know if that means anything, or even if im imagining it!

Do u think sore boobs is a symptom I ov'ed?? Or is it a common clomid side effect ?

today is my CD20, and yesterdayCD19 I got my 1st smiley on my OPK and I test twice on!
few questions...ok I have been having Opains in righr and left 1st started off mostly on left then would go to right then both, then back to left,which all started last week. Saturday CD18 I was fine most the day then BAM migraine which I do have them bad anyways but take meds everyday to help them (but I stop taking them awhile bk due to I would have to stop if I got PG), andyways on top of the migraine I was very nausea which I think was due to the migraine, I also had some O pains throught the day but not bad. does that sound normal?
CD19 (my + opk day) pretty good all day,moody was preety good, just annoyed with my teenage son, which is normal since hes 16 and on that I know everything and mom knows nothing stage. anyways little after I got my + (which was 2ish pm) i started slowy getting stronger O pains and they was on right side, by evening they were way stronger and even hust at times :sex:, I felt like they (right side) was huge/swollen, and I could really feel them certain ways I would even sit. suddenly around 10ish pm I really felt them and then I got a really sharp pain on right that I even felt in my side and back. the right side pains after that was still strong but started but not like they were few hrs earlier....I also had taken another opk and it was + 8ish pm. it didnt bother my sleep last night which I kept thinking "great this is going to me a long night" but it wasnt, and my husband didnt even snore which is a blessing! lol
today CD20 Opains not to bad, little stronger then CD18 but not as strong as CD19. OPK - today. no sore bb's, which is fine with me I hate having sore bb's.
So does any of this sound normal or has anyone had anything like this?
wondering if the sharp pain that I even felt on right O,& my side & to my back means that was eggs releasing or whatever?
Could I have still got a +opk and then a few hrs later O?
does :sex: make the O pains stronger?
does it mean since I had the most strongest pains on right (once I got my +opk) that I Od on the right, reason I am asking that is I have a didelphis uterus, and I carried my son on the left uterus and I did miscarried from my right, but Dr said my right side was actually bigger then left....but have to keep in mind I was PG on left 16 yrs ago.
I know that clomid can give you a higher chances of twins and my husband father was a twin, and my brother-n-law has twins (but my husband and brother-n-law have diff dads)....so i wasnt sure since I felt pain on both sides but ended mostly on right, if thats a sign of trying to have twins (does that make sense) ? My dr said it would be a 50/50 chance that I could carry twins cause of my didelphis uterus.
my cm was moist Cd18 and little on CD19 but no EWCM at least not yet, and I read clomid drys you up, but I would think since I havent seem any EWCM that it would make it harder to conceive.
We used the preseed and OMG it makes my husband last LONG time....(tmi sorry), but has anyone else had that happen? It seemed after about 5-10 mins it dry up on me..... normal????? the 1st 2 times we used it it wasnt like that.
I pray we caught the egg..... we have been :sex: since Friday like crazy! Now my husband has just left until wednesday! fingers crossed he had some good swimmers and I had some good eggs.
oh one last thing, is it better to O earlier in cycle? I mean does that give you a better chance of having good/better/more eggs? Or doesnt it really not matter? cause today being CD20 i was cutting it close! i know clomid can make you O late, but to me it mad me end up Oing normal (I think) since i really didnt O every month prior to Clomid
Im sorry this is soooo long just wanted some input and see if anyone has had anything similar!
sorry this is SOOOOOO long!
Oh I so hated the nausea I had ALL last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and my mood on friday cd 17....YEP I WAS SWINGING!

Going on to my 2nd month of Clomid at 50mg. I have no medical issues, but husband and I have been ttc naturally for 3 years with no luck. The doctor did a laprascopic surgery on me in February to make sure there was nothing wrong and there wasn't. So he thought that me being on Clomid would give me a good push. My cycles are regular, every 28 - 29 days. The first month on Clomid I ovulated on the 13th of April, (had an ultrasound done on that day and saw follicle, and got the egg white cm that evening) but didn't get AF until 21 dpo. So it pushed back my lateal phase by a week. It kinda sucked though, because the day I got my af I was scheduled to take a blood test since I have never been late. It was extremely painful, which I am guessing the Clomid was to blame. Hoping this month will be our month, because I really don't want to go through another af like that again.

I have heard that clomid can cause some women to dry up and not have much for cm. Those of you that have been through one or more cycles-have you experienced this? I am trying to decide if I should try taking robitussin or mucinex. And when is it good to start taking mucinex and how much do you need to take? Thanks!

I have heard that clomid can cause some women to dry up and not have much for cm. Those of you that have been through one or more cycles-have you experienced this? I am trying to decide if I should try taking robitussin or mucinex. And when is it good to start taking mucinex and how much do you need to take? Thanks!

Totally dried me up. I suggest preseed :) worked great for us and it's not putting any uneeded medication into your body :thumbup:

Thank you never2late. I have preseed, we usually just use it like we would use lube. I never use the applicator. Do you used the applicator? If so how much do you use?

Thank you never2late. I have preseed, we usually just use it like we would use lube. I never use the applicator. Do you used the applicator? If so how much do you use?

I use the applicator and a very small amount, otherwise it all comes back out when the hubby does..lol but you can use it the lube way too.

Im starting my 3rd round of clomid 50mg tom, unluckily got af today cd 32. I was monitored jus the first round they said I did respond ,n cd 18 progesterone came 92 I did O but didn't fall preg. Second month we bd every other day except a week off in my 2ww coz dh being so tired n getting back frm work late. I've not been opking as doc said hv sex often n there's no need to opk also my hubby's a doc n he too says that o tracking increases stress n anxiety.

What do u say shall I continue bding every other day without tracking? N relax n wait what clomid does fr me.I always use to think its really going to work within first two cycles but it didn't :( I've been so much crying to see af today.

Fingers crossed atleast I've 4 more mths to go ..

Baby dust to u all !

Im starting my 3rd round of clomid 50mg tom, unluckily got af today cd 32. I was monitored jus the first round they said I did respond ,n cd 18 progesterone came 92 I did O but didn't fall preg. Second month we bd every other day except a week off in my 2ww coz dh being so tired n getting back frm work late. I've not been opking as doc said hv sex often n there's no need to opk also my hubby's a doc n he too says that o tracking increases stress n anxiety.

What do u say shall I continue bding every other day without tracking? N relax n wait what clomid does fr me.I always use to think its really going to work within first two cycles but it didn't :( I've been so much crying to see af today.

Fingers crossed atleast I've 4 more mths to go ..

Baby dust to u all !

Hi there. I start my first pill of round 3 tonight. Lucky for you that you have 4 more refills but hopefully you wont need it :happydance: I only have one more refill left if this month doesn't happen. I ovulate on it, just not catching the eggie. I started a new thread for clomid round 3, feel free to join if you (or any of you ladies) like!!! GL to all of us and hopefully we will have more bfp's rolling in real soon! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/995491-3rd-times-charm-round-3-clomid.html

Hi hope1409, thanks I too hv pills for just this third mth will hv to ask them for more if God forbid I need it. Wow u starting tonight n I'm starting tom cd 2-6 so we're together :) let's c what God has in store for us.
I would love to join the thread.
I really hope this is "our" month Amen
Xx

I'm 10dpo and I've had AF-like cramps and achy-ness on and off today. Anyone else had this?

I'm 10dpo and I've had AF-like cramps and achy-ness on and off today. Anyone else had this?

The on and off thing happened to me this last cycle. I tried not to read too much into it but sometimes you just cant help it. lol. I am about to go take my first pill of round 3....im nervous!:dohh:

Haha yeah, I'm really trying not to symptom spot this cycle. I did last cycle and I was so sure I would get my bfp, so I was really upset when AF showed. I'm not expecting her this time until Fri but a couple times today I really expected to see her. Trying to wait to test but it's getting harder!

Haha yeah, I'm really trying not to symptom spot this cycle. I did last cycle and I was so sure I would get my bfp, so I was really upset when AF showed. I'm not expecting her this time until Fri but a couple times today I really expected to see her. Trying to wait to test but it's getting harder!

My AF is due on Saturday so I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning! :happydance:

Good luck! :hugs:

I thought about testing tomorrow morning too but 11dpo is still pretty early... I'll see how patient I feel in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->