The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi ladies i begin clomid tonight for the first time are the side effects as bad as some people say? xx

Hi ladies i begin clomid tonight for the first time are the side effects as bad as some people say? xx

Not at all...at least for me anyway. I am on my 3rd round of clomid and I have had no side effects. I think only this time around I have mild hot flashes but I can't tell if its the clomid or if my house is just hot, lol.

I also take mine at night (8pm) so that I can sleep through side effects if I do have them. Most women on here take it at night as well. GL :)

Not at all...at least for me anyway. I am on my 3rd round of clomid and I have had no side effects. I think only this time around I have mild hot flashes but I can't tell if its the clomid or if my house is just hot, lol.

I also take mine at night (8pm) so that I can sleep through side effects if I do have them. Most women on here take it at night as well. GL :)

thank you il do night too i think:happydance::happydance: i know its not a definate pregnancy at the end but really exited as waited so long to start and this is our best shot so far xx

took my clomid 5-9 (although it wasnt really cd 5 as i was anovulatory so doc just said "the day u start, well name day5")
had my progesterone cd 22 and just got it back today.... a disappointing 7!!!
the nurse suggested that she thought i had oved later, and my prog wasnt all the way up when i had my bloods monday, so has booked me in again for cd29 next monday to test them again. now im worried if i oved late, at the time i was all bded out! we dtd cd7,9,11,13,15,17 and 20 so not enough towards the end of cycle!
i guess what im asking is what a 7 means in terms of progesterone? is it like day after o? or do u think it means no o??

Hi ladies I started my 4th round of clomid last night 25mg days 3-7. When I spoke with the nurse on Monday she mentioned that the clinic will allow up to 12 cycles of clomid in a row. My question is, is this safe? Has anyone ever done this (and actually concieved??) From what I have read online its not common practice but then some ladies on here say it is perfectly safe. Just wanted to post in the clomid thread to see what you ladies think. xxx

Hi everyone,

Just saw the posts on using pre-seed lube. Is this something I should be doing on clomid? Does it help or it just makes having such regular sex easier?!

I'm a week into taking provera to bring on Af as I've had nothing since coming off the pill 8 months ago and have Pcos.

Anyone known to have spotting in the middle of taking provera? Thought it was Af yesterday but gone again now.

Also does anyone know how many days after finishing provera Af comes, and how many days after starting clomid you would ovulate, if it happens at all? I'll be on Cd 5-9 whenever that might be.

Any advice welcome!

after finishing provera, af will come within 10 days! on your fifth day of bleeding (or 5 days after start of af), that will be when you start you clomid, which you take each day until day 9. you will ovulate between 3 and 10 days after last clomid pill (so somewhere between day 12-19)

Thanks Hopeful.
My gynae is great but is a bit of a whirlwind and I left her room with some instructions scribbled down. Hard to believe provera will work when I've had no sign of Af in 8 months. Won't know what to do!
Good luck with your clomid x

took my clomid 5-9 (although it wasnt really cd 5 as i was anovulatory so doc just said "the day u start, well name day5")
the nurse suggested that she thought i had oved later, and my prog wasnt all the way up when i had my bloods monday, so has booked me in again for cd29 next monday to test them again. now im worried if i oved late, at the time i was all bded out! we dtd cd7,9,11,13,15,17 and 20 so not enough towards the end of cycle!
i guess what im asking is what a 7 means in terms of progesterone? is it like day after o? or do u think it means no o??

Hi hopeful, I am new on this thread. I am starting my first clomid round tomorrow (cd5-9 50mg). Were you doing opks or temping? Temping is a little bit of a hassle but it gives you so much information and really helps you pinpoint when you o. That will take the guessing out of it and you can keep BD'ing on a regular basis until you see a definite temp shift on your chart. If you don't temp and IF you have a next cycle I highly recommend it. Good luck!

Hi hopeful, I am new on this thread. I am starting my first clomid round tomorrow (cd5-9 50mg). Were you doing opks or temping? Temping is a little bit of a hassle but it gives you so much information and really helps you pinpoint when you o. That will take the guessing out of it and you can keep BD'ing on a regular basis until you see a definite temp shift on your chart. If you don't temp and IF you have a next cycle I highly recommend it. Good luck!

my doc told me opks arent reliable with pcos, and i was already quite stressed about checking, that i simply dtd every 2nd day from 12-18

also, as silly as this sounds, i cant chart as i sleep on the wall side of the bed n have nowhere to keep thermometer. andi think climbing over hubby to reach for it defeats the purpose of bbt

also, as silly as this sounds, i cant chart as i sleep on the wall side of the bed n have nowhere to keep thermometer. andi think climbing over hubby to reach for it defeats the purpose of bbt

Have him hand the thermometer to you! :haha:

i keeo mine under my pillow soi just grab for it when i wake

quick qestion & Im sure I know the answer but wanted to ask,since my clearblue dig test & my dip stick test was
CD19 + tested 2 times
CD20 - tested 2 times
CD21 + tested 2 times
when should I get my prog test done? CD29 or CD31?

Im also think since I have 1 clearblue dig and 1 dip stick left maybe test again 2day?

=

Tested with an FRER last night and BFN. I am 6 days away from AF (Monday) so I am not going to test again until maybe Friday. I am sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these test..lol and I only have one CBE Digital left

:shrug:

~Angie

I have the same problem almost always with clear blue. I think it detects such a tiny amount your body might not quite be ready to O yet but it's still picking up the surge. Im going to use a clear blue fertility monitor and the digi strips and cheapo ovulation tests this month lol

Oh and I just swolled my last clomid pill for the month lol.

Tested with an FRER last night and BFN. I am 6 days away from AF (Monday) so I am not going to test again until maybe Friday. I am sick of literally pissing money down the drain on these test..lol and I only have one CBE Digital left

~Angie

Go with Internet cheapies, they do the same thing and have to meet regulations. They show lines fairly early, you just need to make sure to get the pink dye, not blue, and when time is up, toss the test and don't look at it again, as sometimes they get evaps way later. It's how I got my bfp. I gave up supporting the big name companies two years ago.

~Angie

Go with Internet cheapies, they do the same thing and have to meet regulations. They show lines fairly early, you just need to make sure to get the pink dye, not blue, and when time is up, toss the test and don't look at it again, as sometimes they get evaps way later. It's how I got my bfp. I gave up supporting the big name companies two years ago.

How do I find internet cheapies?

Check online sites. I ordered from earlypregnancytests.com
You get em for like a buck a piece or less in some cases. Totally worth it. There is coupon codes to enter too for further discounts if you search for them. It may take too long to get em now but if you need to go another month I'd do it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->